White Affirmative Action : Trump hiding his transcripts.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Lost in all the Cohen hearings was the little tidbit that trump had him send threating letters to his old schools making sure they didn’t release his transcripts .

Why? Cause they would prove his daddy bought his way into the Ivy League . Little but of white affirmative action at its finest .

And this guy demanded Obama release his transcripts !?? More righty hypocrisy.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Told Him to Threaten Schools Not to Release Grades

“I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Mr. Cohen said, part of broad testimony he gave before the House Oversight Committee.

Trump's not actually a genius and rich people get unfair advantages.

Any other groundbreaking revelations you'd like to share?

Hey I get it . But these are the same people who crap all over affirmative action , then turn around and hire their kids and friends kids .

Lost in all the Cohen hearings was the little tidbit that trump had him send threating letters to his old schools making sure they didn’t release his transcripts .

Why? Cause they would prove his daddy bought his way into the Ivy League . Little but of white affirmative action at its finest .

“I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Mr. Cohen said, part of broad testimony he gave before the House Oversight Committee.

Why do you want to see his transcripts?

upload_2019-3-3_15-59-22.jpeg

It's called LEGACY, not AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, and is not available to all whites but only to those "select few" who are born into the right family. The same would be done at colleges and universities for black families who are part of their preferred LEGACY... Can you say Obama and his children? So you're comparing apples and oranges.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Trump's transcripts? Are you sure you angry lefties want open that can 'o worms? Where are Barry Sotoro (Obama) transcripts? Locked in a vault at Harvard from what I can gather. Did he really claim to be a (legal) alien to better deal the tuition? While we are at it where the hell is Hussein's (original) birth certificate. Apparently the copy is locked in a freaking bank vault in Hawaii.

Last edited:

Hey I get it . But these are the same people who crap all over affirmative action , then turn around and hire their kids and friends kids .

Most people are hypocrites. That being said I'm not a fan of affirmative action myself. I believe in meritocracy. Affirmative action is a simplistic band-aid put on an extremely complex problem.

Obama also locked up his transcripts. Your point?

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for information like that to be released by the school without the student's consent. Neither of them needed to lock up anything.

Trump's transcripts? Are you sure you angry lefties want open that can 'o worms? Where are Barry Sotoro (Obama) transcripts? Locked in a vault at Harvard from What I can gather. Did he really claim to be a (legal) alien to better deal the tuition? While we are at it where the hell is Hussein's (original) birth certificate. Apparently the copy is locked in a freaking bank vault in Hawaii.

why is it, "locked in a freaking bank vault in Hawaii?"

shouldn't it be locked in a freaking bank vault in Kenya? :21:

Democrats look at what history is recording please for the love of god let them man continue being the greatest president we ever had .

Hillary had a freaking "bimbo eruption squad" dedicated to intimidate Bill's victims and lefties worry about Trump's transcripts. No surprises here.

God your hypocrisy never ends .

Obama wasn’t calling for the release of others transcripts. Trump did.

If trump thought it was so important than he should lead the way , right?

God your hypocrisy never ends .

Obama wasn’t calling for the release of others transcripts. Trump did.

If trump thought it was so important than he should lead the way , right?
Wrong if Obama can hide his then so can Trump.

Obama and Michelle both passed their bar exams. So did Bill and hillary. Can't fake that. And they never bragged about being the smartest students ever unlike trump who brags constantly about being a genius but who will sue the ass off anyone who reveals his real college grades. You guys are defending a phony and a flim flam man.

Forum List

Back