objective truth in the political realm is "findable"

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I have little patience for people who can't seem to figure out what the heck they believe in vis a vis... say, abortion (should it be legal) and other issues. I have patience for people who are young and/or young in the old noggin (which I don't buy as an excuse for anyone over the age of about 35). I mean, at some point, those who "seek" will "find."

When I was young, I didn't think abortion was the worst sin in the world. But I FOUND out about abortion... did research... saw the gory, hideous, horrifying photos.. and from that point on, I was PRO LIFE all the way...

What... cant other people do the same kind of research?

sorry, but those who do not, strike me as being morally lazy and apathetic, which obviously is not a good thing..

so yeh... objective truth is findable

Don't know what to believe about the d or r parties?

well, as Jesus said... "If you do not believe in Me, believe in My works..."

check out the results of the 2 parties...

and after that... if you still want to maintain stupidity... your choice...

What do you mean “did your research” about abortion? What is there to research? Are we talking a college Biology course or what?

lol.

popcorn_2.gif
| Not working

For the most part, the most “truth” as far as being CORRECT about issues comes down to the simple mantra: as long as it doesn’t harm people or property, then do it.

Now, on the subject of abortion, there are folks out there who say abortion is in fact harming a person.

Then there’s the rest of us who say abortion is in fact harming some cells, and to mind your own business and let women control their bodies.

For the most part, the most “truth” as far as being CORRECT about issues comes down to the simple mantra: as long as it doesn’t harm people or property, then do it.

Now, on the subject of abortion, there are folks out there who say abortion is in fact harming a person.

Then there’s the rest of us who say abortion is in fact harming some cells, and to mind your own business and let women control their bodies.
that is not objective truth (2nd sentence and so forth).

in fact your whole post drips of subjectivity

whereas my topic is about OBJECTIVITY

An unborn child is either a child or it is... what? a snail?

either human or... what? non-human?

either a part of the human race or what... whatever YOU say it is?

I'm going with objective truth, Alex

I sincerely believe that if a woman gets pregnant and doesn't want to use her god given baby factory to bake a new born baby at that point in her life, she should be able to stop the process safely, unless of course the baby has risen and is slightly golden brown .......

Ops, is that racist?

Forum List

Back