Is Trump criticizing DeSantis? I don't see it..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
A post here, a thread there... implying Trump is criticizing DeSantis.. but when i did a Search, I couldn't find anything

I found one thing on a lib site which (totally figures) said one thing in its title and the story underneath said something entirely different...

no wonder I hate libs sites

went to Newsmax and didn't find ANYTHING at all... which some libs would say that is bc NM is biased... doubt it... they love viewership and will do any story that will get attention

so maybe someone on this forum knows something?

A post here, a thread there... implying Trump is criticizing DeSantis.. but when i did a Search, I couldn't find anything

I found one thing on a lib site which (totally figures) said one thing in its title and the story underneath said something entirely different...

no wonder I hate libs sites

went to Newsmax and didn't find ANYTHING at all... which some libs would say that is bc NM is biased... doubt it... they love viewership and will do any story that will get attention

so maybe someone on this forum knows something?
Well, if it does happen overtly, you won't see it on OANN or Newsmax. That being said, DeSantis (and Trump) have not yet announced they are running for President in 2024.
DeSantis has already publicly criticized Trump for his handling of the pandemic lockdowns. Trump has thus far held his tongue. That will change if they both run. DeSantis senses
Trump is weak. Either way, it will be fun to watch. And yes, I believe both will run. :)

Well, if it does happen overtly, you won't see it on OANN or Newsmax. That being said, DeSantis (and Trump) have not yet announced they are running for President in 2024.
DeSantis has already publicly criticized Trump for his handling of the pandemic lockdowns. Trump has thus far held his tongue. That will change if they both run. DeSantis senses
Trump is weak. Either way, it will be fun to watch. And yes, I believe both will run. :)
i also didn't like the lockdowns and thought Trump should have done other than what he did

but it wasn't enough to make me ditch him... not hardly

I think DeS may feel the same way... So far, it seems he and I are on the same piece of track

DeSantis senses Trump is weak ?? what makes you think that ?

Forum List

Back