Objective Test: Who Are You Prejudiced Against? Or, are you afraid? https://implicit.harvard.edu/

I didn't take the test. I already know what our interracial recognition rates are. it's what makes eyewitness testimony so unreliable.

It is not completely interracial recognition. That's about 1/4 or less of the test.

When people take IAT tests they tend to score differently each time they take the test.
Which is not good for a test.
Perhaps in the future it will be fine tuned but for now its unreliable.

yes. what we do know is that regardless of what race you are, the interracial recognition rate is probably about 15% with the wind at your back.

That frequently is the response of someone whose analysis was far different than what they expected. THE TEST WAS BAD. I would venture that if you took any challenging test, with different questions, ten times, you'd get ten different scores.

do you have trouble reading with comprehension?

and no... a test measuring psychological and social attitudes should not change much with multiple takings.

if you take a sanford-bidet, you should come out pretty much the same each time or the test would be unreliable.

I didn't take the test. I already know what our interracial recognition rates are. it's what makes eyewitness testimony so unreliable.

you should probably try responding to the answer you get and n to the one you've made up in your head.
I stopped at the first bullshit question which was "what sex were you assigned at birth". What utter liberal bullshit. Who assigned my a gender? I hate liberals. that's who.

So you never got to the test. Afraid?
I stated why I stopped at the first question you stupid cock sucker. No one ASSIGNS gender dick smoker. All liberals should be removed.

so you're such a bigoted loon that you couldn't get past a rational question?

:rofl:

yes. what we do know is that regardless of what race you are, the interracial recognition rate is probably about 15% with the wind at your back.

That frequently is the response of someone whose analysis was far different than what they expected. THE TEST WAS BAD. I would venture that if you took any challenging test, with different questions, ten times, you'd get ten different scores.

and no... a test measuring psychological and social attitudes should not change much with multiple takings.

if you take a sanford-bidet, you should come out pretty much the same each time or the test would be unreliable.

you should probably try responding to the answer you get and n to the one you've made up in your head.
I stopped at the first bullshit question which was "what sex were you assigned at birth". What utter liberal bullshit. Who assigned my a gender? I hate liberals. that's who.

I stated why I stopped at the first question you stupid cock sucker. No one ASSIGNS gender dick smoker. All liberals should be removed.

so you're such a bigoted loon that you couldn't get past a rational question?

:rofl:
Sorry if you cannot comprehend english.

When people take IAT tests they tend to score differently each time they take the test.
Which is not good for a test.
Perhaps in the future it will be fine tuned but for now its unreliable.

It's Harvard, what do you expect. There is no slant or bias in the test itself. I just laughed at it.

Forum List

Back