Objective Test: Who Are You Prejudiced Against? Or, are you afraid? https://implicit.harvard.edu/

NFL and NBA teams have only a 12.5% black makeup on their rosters? I specifically mentioned certain leagues.

Just because you say you don't contradict yourself doesn't mean you aren't. You sound as dumb as the blacks on this forum.

Please show us your reliable source for that claim. Have you never watched a game in either of those sports?

The meek need not apply. As you'll see below there is a warning that you may not like the results. I've had participants stomp out angry. Do NOT share your results. Unlike some sites, this one is easy to edit the results. There are no questions for which you can fudge the answer. The results dep.end comparing your reaction times with your other answers. Devilish.

Project Implicit started out as an accurate way to determine one's own racial prejudice. It has since been expanded to include nationalities, weight, color, religion and several other controversial

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matter.

You can choose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

It does carry this disclaimer:

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit
Why would I take a test that pretty much tells me it is going to call me a racist at the end, regardless if I am?

When people take IAT tests they tend to score differently each time they take the test.
Which is not good for a test.
Perhaps in the future it will be fine tuned but for now its unreliable.

yes. what we do know is that regardless of what race you are, the interracial recognition rate is probably about 15% with the wind at your back.

You do understand that Blacks don't hold a disproportionate advantage in "sports" right?

Depends on the sport, does it not?

And of course there is a reason for it.

Which is?

Part of the reason is because for poor kids to be able to play Basketball the only equipment they need is A BASKETBALL. There are parks and places with basketball hoops all over the place to play on for free. Secondly, sports like baseball and football are more prevalent in Black areas as school related and community related activities. Third, these sports are also the best opportunities for kids to get a scholarship to go to college.

Why would I take a test that pretty much tells me it is going to call me a racist at the end, regardless if I am?

It does not tell anyone they are a racist. It will tell you who you may or may not have a preference and how strong is that preference. That is not the same as being a racist. You may also pick different tests for religion, obesity I think and a number of others. Simply an exercise informing you about yourself.

The meek need not apply. As you'll see below there is a warning that you may not like the results. I've had participants stomp out angry. Do NOT share your results. Unlike some sites, this one is easy to edit the results. There are no questions for which you can fudge the answer. The results dep.end comparing your reaction times with your other answers. Devilish.

Project Implicit started out as an accurate way to determine one's own racial prejudice. It has since been expanded to include nationalities, weight, color, religion and several other controversial

Statically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. This is part of the results and explained at the test. It is free and you can choose to register or not. It’s fun, but I have also seen people go off the handle which is why it comes with a warning.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. It is what we learn and what is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings that matter.

You can choose from a number of different tests but they only take about 15 minutes.

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!

I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Project Implicit

it doesn't really call you a racist. what it does is it explains that most people have a psychological preference for their own whether visually or sociallly. that is not necessarily being racist. it can mean a lack of association with others.

When people take IAT tests they tend to score differently each time they take the test.

yes. what we do know is that regardless of what race you are, the interracial recognition rate is probably about 15% with the wind at your back.

That frequently is the response of someone whose analysis was far different than what they expected. THE TEST WAS BAD. I would venture that if you took any challenging test, with different questions, ten times, you'd get ten different scores.

That frequently is the response of someone whose analysis was far different than what they expected. THE TEST WAS BAD. I would venture that if you took any challenging test, with different questions, ten times, you'd get ten different scores.

do you have trouble reading with comprehension?

and no... a test measuring psychological and social attitudes should not change much with multiple takings.

if you take a sanford-bidet, you should come out pretty much the same each time or the test would be unreliable.

I didn't take the test. I already know what our interracial recognition rates are. it's what makes eyewitness testimony so unreliable.

you should probably try responding to the answer you get and n to the one you've made up in your head.

WARNING!

Project Implicit

it doesn't really call you a racist. what it does is it explains that most people have a psychological preference for their own whether visually or sociallly. that is not necessarily being racist. it can mean a lack of association with others.

I would add that association happened during your formative years.

What troubles me today is that we are seeing more and more blacks choosing to segregate themselves. I don't see how that helps anyone.

and no... a test measuring psychological and social attitudes should not change much with multiple takings.

if you take a sanford-bidet, you should come out pretty much the same each time or the test would be unreliable.

I didn't take the test. I already know what our interracial recognition rates are. it's what makes eyewitness testimony so unreliable.

you should probably try responding to the answer you get and n to the one you've made up in your head.
I stopped at the first bullshit question which was "what sex were you assigned at birth". What utter liberal bullshit. Who assigned my a gender? I hate liberals. that's who.

So you never got to the test. Afraid?

I stopped at the first bullshit question which was "what sex were you assigned at birth". What utter liberal bullshit. Who assigned my a gender? I hate liberals. that's who.

dum dum... are you not reading? or is it that you want to make yourself look pathetic.

no one is "afraid". :cuckoo:

I took the presidential one.

this is my result:
"Here is your result:
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for Abraham Lincoln over Donald Trump."

that isn't bias though. that is preference and based on my distaste for bigoted white misygynists who grab women's genitals and are too stupid and'/or insane to be int he White House.

Between the first and second times sometimes there is a moderate change. Simply getting accustomed to the coordination between the "I and the E". I have taken it well over a dozen times. Sometimes with my laptop connected to a projector so everyone can see. I consistently get the same results, a slight preference toward whites.

I stated why I stopped at the first question you stupid cock sucker. No one ASSIGNS gender dick smoker. All liberals should be removed.

Forum List

Back