Obama's One Size Fits All Speech For every occasion

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"We understand the gravity of the (Fill in Crisis du jour) Threat.

"We are determined to act. And we will meet our responsibility to future generations."

"Failure to address the problem could create an irreversible catastrophe, time is running out to fix the problem but, we can reverse it."

"I can't afford to see Congress play the usual political games. What we have to do right now is deliver for the American people"

I should be Obama's Speech writer

That will be $18,000,000, please

um, err, um, errr

I also tried to avoid words with "S" because Obama whistling s's drive me bananas

"For too long, Washington has looked the other way."

I swear he's a robot who needs to be wound up. When he's running out of juice, and starts to short circuit, it's always the same errrrrs and uhhhhs and "let me end by saying".

He's such an ineffective president, my hope is he'll make gov't far less relevant as his presidency goes on.

"We understand the gravity of the (Fill in Crisis du jour) Threat.

"We are determined to act. And we will meet our responsibility to future generations."

"Failure to address the problem could create an irreversible catastrophe, time is running out to fix the problem but, we can reverse it."

"I can't afford to see Congress play the usual political games. What we have to do right now is deliver for the American people"

I should be Obama's Speech writer

That will be $18,000,000, please

55% approval rating. When's the last time your President had that?

Forum List

Back