Obama's Homosexualization Of The Military Continues: Navy To Name Latest Ship U.S.N.S. Harvey Milk

You called him a pedophile.....you don't even know what the word means and you are accusing people of it....no wonder the world is laughing at you people.
I don't? That's funny - the definition perfectly describes Havey Milk to a "T". How stupid are you exactly Bode?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
  1. a person who is sexually attracted to children.
A 16 year old is not a child....It is considered an adolescent..
Bwahahahah! Anyone not an adult (i.e. 18) is a child. :lmao:

Now - there are different subcategories for the different stages of children: infant, toddler, adolescent, teenager, etc. But all of them are children.
For someone that has never had kids I can see where your ignorance lies..

More Right Wing attacks on the American military. Not unexpected.

You don't know what a veteran is?

Whoa.

Again, a "veteran" of what.....the Armed Forces? doubtful.
Why would that be doubtful?
Hey....tell us again how you support child molestation so long as it is committed by libtards/Dumbocrats, Bodecea. It's always fun to read astoundingly ignorant comments from you libtards.
You again show your ignorance of any subject with your propaganda driven rhetoric from Alex Jones.....
You should be more concerned about the F.B.I. I expect they will be knocking at your door within the next couple of days here...
You have been reported for harassment, you should expect a Mod at your door at any moment, as I have done nothing wrong..Have you always had your pilot's license, since you seem to fly off the handle so much?

Go ahead have have them look into me too....they could use a good laugh.....
You haven't admitted to sleeping with "underage girls". If you'd like to admit that then I will gladly include you as well. Let me know.

And since you will be looking things up....look up "pedophilia" while you're at it.[/QUOTE]
I already did, you dumb bitch (having trouble keeping up, are we?). It illustrates just how fucking stupid you are...
pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun

Again, a "veteran" of what.....the Armed Forces? doubtful.
Hey....tell us again how you support child molestation so long as it is committed by libtards/Dumbocrats, Bodecea. It's always fun to read astoundingly ignorant comments from you libtards.
You again show your ignorance of any subject with your propaganda driven rhetoric from Alex Jones.....
You should be more concerned about the F.B.I. I expect they will be knocking at your door within the next couple of days here...
You have been reported for harassment, you should expect a Mod at your door at any moment, as I have done nothing wrong..Have you always had your pilot's license, since you seem to fly off the handle so much?
I only fly off the handle when people admit to molesting children. Good luck with that whole "harassment" thing :lmao: (I haven't contacted you privately and I was in this thread before you were sparky so.......)

You called him a pedophile.....you don't even know what the word means and you are accusing people of it....no wonder the world is laughing at you people.
I don't? That's funny - the definition perfectly describes Havey Milk to a "T". How stupid are you exactly Bode?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun

Now - there are different subcategories for the different stages of children: infant, toddler, adolescent, teenager, etc. But all of them are children.

Pedophilia is the desire to have sex with prepubescent children.

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun

The age of consent being 16 in many states, is that legalizing sex with a child?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
Go ahead have have them look into me too....they could use a good laugh.....
You haven't admitted to sleeping with "underage girls". If you'd like to admit that then I will gladly include you as well. Let me know.

And since you will be looking things up....look up "pedophilia" while you're at it.
I already did, you dumb bitch (having trouble keeping up, are we?). It illustrates just how fucking stupid you are...
pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
[/QUOTE]
Ok...so you need to look up "children" then....your grasp of the English language is sad.

I only fly off the handle when people admit to molesting children. Good luck with that whole "harassment" thing :lmao: (I haven't contacted you privately and I was in this thread before you were sparky so.......)
I have never molested a child you dolt...I am sorry you never had any sexual encounters with anything but your hand when you were a teen...that is strike two on TOSs..Keep it up, I want to see you out with the count....you really are JR's brother...

And according to the article, it is going to be an oiler. Go figure! Harvey Milk was a Rev. Jim Jones supporter. He has accomplished nothing positive, did nothing for the Navy.

article-1303248-0ACDBF70000005DC-789_468x332.jpg.cf.jpg

Navy to Name Ship After Gay Rights Activist Harvey Milk

Does this mean that more navy boys will have sex with each other, simply because they've seen this name?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun

Pedophilia is the desire to have sex with prepubescent children.

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun

The age of consent being 16 in many states, is that legalizing sex with a child?
It's gone up since the 60s.

If the law allows then the law allows it. But here's the thing sparky....the age of consent in California is 18. Harvey Milk is a sick pedophile who should not be honored. And it speaks volumes about the liberal ideology that this is someone they admire so much that they want to bestow an honor upon him for the great accomplishment of being gay and for molesting children.

If the law allows then the law allows it. But here's the thing sparky....the age of consent in California is 18. Harvey Milk is a sick pedophile who should not be honored. And it speaks volumes about the liberal ideology that this is someone they admire so much that they want to bestow an honor upon him for the great accomplishment of being gay and for molesting children.
It is 18 now, but in the 1970's which is the time frame it was 14-16 years old..So he is not a pedophile but a pederast...

I have never molested a child you dolt...I am sorry you never had any sexual encounters with anything but your hand when you were a teen...that is strike two on TOSs..Keep it up, I want to see you out with the count....you really are JR's brother...
Don't try to back track now sparky. It's far too late. You weren't a "teen". If you were, you wouldn't have said that the girls were (and I quote) "underage".

It would be very wise for you to get off of USMB and instead start looking into some good attorneys.

You didn't answer the question.

Harvey Milk had sex with a 16 year old. According to you, he was a pedophile in California...

...but not in Alabama.

Harvey Milk had sex with a 16 year old. According to you, he was a pedophile in California...

...but not in Alabama.
I did answer the question. Which part didn't you understand? I find it frightening that a nine word sentence confuses you... :eusa_doh:

...but not in Alabama.
That would be called a family affair...

Forum List

Back