And Islam has the same God and Many of the same Prophets... And Muslims are learning not to pay attention to a lot of the silly stuff in the Koran, just as we learned ditto about the Bible...
Fanco:

It can be proven that the god of Islam is not even remotely associated with The God of The Bible.

Muhammad himself never passed the tests God gave His people to declared a true prophet.

God cannot Lie.

Yet in Islam, it is said, "Who can deceive like allah can deceive?" He is also called The Great Trickster.

allah is a different god entirely. I could go through The Koran and show that to you. Also in regards to The Old Testament Prophets, The Koran does make mention of them, but it is only for the purpose of trying to look legitimate.

All mentions of them in the Koran, and all the stories retold in The Koran contradict both Old and New Testaments, The Old and New Testament and Congruent and in agreement with each other. The Koran stands in opposition to both of them.

The Koran also denies The Death, Resurrection of Jesus, and Salvation. The Koran even states that Jesus will come back to Earth to forcibly establish Islam Worldwide, and "Break The Cross" which is to say destroy Christianity and Judaism, and any Jew or Christian that does not convert to Islam, Jesus will destroy.

Jesus is a prophet in Islam 2nd in rank to Muhammad. After Jesus kills all The Christians and Jews in The End Times and makes Islam The World Religion, Islam tells us that Jesus goes with Mahdi to Mecca to pray to allah.

This is in complete contradiction to both The Old and New Testaments writings about The Messiah and The End Times to come before The Judgment Day and The Reign of Christ, where The Earth is restored as a Garden of Eden and Peace Reigns World Wide.

One of the tell-tale clues about our previous president is here:

“Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

Jeremiah Wright declares that the God he worships is the same as Allah, the God of the Muslims.” Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

For your entertainment, an original composition by me.

Breaking News:

War in Heaven.

Lucifer declares himself God, then is repelled by God and His Angels from Heaven. Falling to Earth as The Morning Star, upon his arrival, Lucifer declares that he will be avenged.

Our Reporter, The Original Tree Caught up with Lucifer for this remakble interview.

Tree: Lucifer, do you have anything to say about your recent fall from grace, and your falling out with The Creator?

Lucifer: I was with God for a long time. Played my music for Him. Worshiped Him, did anything He asked of me. I think I was probably even more Popular than Him. Certainly I was more popular than The Beatles.

All I wanted to do is sit on his Throne for a little while. That's not too much to ask of God for a talented handsome guy like me, right? I just wanted to have a turn at running the Big Ole Universe. Totally Harmless....Just a little fun...so The Big Guy could take a vacation now and then, and leave me in charge.

Then He created The Earth, so I asked Him if I could sit on that Throne and just run that place for a while. He said no, and that He had plans for a new kind of being called Man to do it, which He was going to place above The Angels. Can you believe that Guy? I felt betrayed, replaced by Man...It was kinda insulting. What's Man got over me? I am The Greatest, but He wouldn't let me sit in that throne either.

So I tried to start a "resistance movement" and got a few followers, some angel buddies of mine. We tried to take The Throne by Force. I really thought I could Take God, but his Son and The Holy Spirit and Michael Gabriel and about 2/3rds of Heaven ganged up on us and we were outnumbered. So here I am with me an my third. Tell yah what though, I got to sit on Adam's throne anyways. Tricked the naieve dummy out of his crown and throne in The Garden of Eden. Ruined his woman's reputation too.

Now they are lower than The Angels, which means I run things around here on Earth. I am not worried about rumors of God's Son, restoring Man back to his throne here on Earth. In fact, I have a plan to be avenged.

I will be like the Most High. I will sit upon The Throne of God, and upon The Mount of The Congregation. I wlll take back Heaven and all will worship me.

Tree: You know that didn't end well last time, right?

Lucifer: That may be true, but last time, I only had one third of Heaven with me. This time I have that, and I'll have The Whole World Calling ME GOD, and FIGHTING WITH ME, when I make War on Heaven.

That was fun!

Can we remind all how this leaks into the political?

Not only was Obama trained in Marxist ideologue Saul Alinsky’s community communist organizer tactics, Obama also trained Chicago youth in those tactics as well as taught Alinsky as a professor lecturer at Chicago University’s School of Law. Now we learn that Obama steered funds to an Alinsky Academy Communist Cadre School.

Lastly, don’t ever forget that Alinsky had dedicated his book, Rules for Radicals, to Lucifer, aka Satan:

“Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer.”

I actually wasn't finished with it. Had to take a break. It was embellished a little. It's much better imo. Especially The Ending, when I get slapped in the face.

Let's see more!

actually the entire area was fine until

No, it wasn't there was tenuous balance of power that
After the UN resolution establishing Israel and Palestine a mass migration of Jewish people occurred and they defended their new country. Fine by me, as long as we continue pulling out of the Middle East.

I believe those immigrants would have arrived in the newly established country regardless of the UN's recognition of Israel. Maybe it's just semantics, but the UN does not have an army or anything to enforce Jack. The UN's Mandate was still in effect when the General Assembly voted on the Partition Plan in 1947. It was after that non-binding vote, the shit hit the fan. Maybe that vote caused it. Long before they were able to declare the State, the defense force was consolidating territory to make sure as much of Palestine was under Jewish control when the British quit the Mandate.
Oh gotcha so there was a force already there taking the land in preparation to recieve the European migrants. That changes everything.

Well it was the same force that was protecting them from Arab riots, naturally.
Well they certainly shouldn’t have expected a peaceful surrender

They had no defense force in 1920 when the violence against them, even though they were legal immigrants at the time, began in earnest.
Well when you pit your religious madness against somebody else’s that’s a typical result. 100 years later and taking all that land is still causing problems. Which again, is fine by me as long as we continue pulling out of the Middle East.

It might be time to talk about US policy towards the STATE of Israel.

They have abandoned the "two state solution" and have several million people living on land that they want to take from them.

No, this is NOT anti-semitic. It has nothing to do with Jews as people or the religion of Judaism.

I am talking about the GOVERNMENT of Israel

Unfortunately just bringing up the subject is forbidden. That's what Congressman Omar is dealing with. Unfortunately she did it in a glib and somewhat frivolous manner...never attacking Jews ...but rather the policies I am talking about.This is a landmine and she stepped on several.

Meanwhile both Kevin McCarthy and Jim Jordan actually ATTACKED Jews directly and got a pass. Odd that huh?

Now lets see if I get attacked or if policy gets discussed.
well I expected to be attacked for actually discussing this in a reasonable way and surprise I wasn't.

So there's that.

The THREAD however went off the rails with religious lunacy and bigotry that has nothing to do with the subject.

I guess if you can't respectfully discuss something...scream about something else as loud as possible huh?

The so called Palestinian Homeland is East of the Jordan, in Transjordan, and has been since The Balfour Declaration of 1917.

It is The So Called Palestinians that are squatting on Israeli Territory.

Shouldn't you be referring to that Country as Palestine, like the Declaration did?

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

:1peleas:

Fanco:

It can be proven that the god of Islam is not even remotely associated with The God of The Bible.

Muhammad himself never passed the tests God gave His people to declared a true prophet.

God cannot Lie.

Yet in Islam, it is said, "Who can deceive like allah can deceive?" He is also called The Great Trickster.

allah is a different god entirely. I could go through The Koran and show that to you. Also in regards to The Old Testament Prophets, The Koran does make mention of them, but it is only for the purpose of trying to look legitimate.

All mentions of them in the Koran, and all the stories retold in The Koran contradict both Old and New Testaments, The Old and New Testament and Congruent and in agreement with each other. The Koran stands in opposition to both of them.

The Koran also denies The Death, Resurrection of Jesus, and Salvation. The Koran even states that Jesus will come back to Earth to forcibly establish Islam Worldwide, and "Break The Cross" which is to say destroy Christianity and Judaism, and any Jew or Christian that does not convert to Islam, Jesus will destroy.

Jesus is a prophet in Islam 2nd in rank to Muhammad. After Jesus kills all The Christians and Jews in The End Times and makes Islam The World Religion, Islam tells us that Jesus goes with Mahdi to Mecca to pray to allah.

This is in complete contradiction to both The Old and New Testaments writings about The Messiah and The End Times to come before The Judgment Day and The Reign of Christ, where The Earth is restored as a Garden of Eden and Peace Reigns World Wide.

One of the tell-tale clues about our previous president is here:

“Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

Jeremiah Wright declares that the God he worships is the same as Allah, the God of the Muslims.” Muslim Brotherhood – Jeremiah Wright Declares that Yahweh is Allah

For your entertainment, an original composition by me.

Breaking News:

War in Heaven.

Lucifer declares himself God, then is repelled by God and His Angels from Heaven. Falling to Earth as The Morning Star, upon his arrival, Lucifer declares that he will be avenged.

Our Reporter, The Original Tree Caught up with Lucifer for this remakble interview.

Tree: Lucifer, do you have anything to say about your recent fall from grace, and your falling out with The Creator?

Lucifer: I was with God for a long time. Played my music for Him. Worshiped Him, did anything He asked of me. I think I was probably even more Popular than Him. Certainly I was more popular than The Beatles.

All I wanted to do is sit on his Throne for a little while. That's not too much to ask of God for a talented handsome guy like me, right? I just wanted to have a turn at running the Big Ole Universe. Totally Harmless....Just a little fun...so The Big Guy could take a vacation now and then, and leave me in charge.

Then He created The Earth, so I asked Him if I could sit on that Throne and just run that place for a while. He said no, and that He had plans for a new kind of being called Man to do it, which He was going to place above The Angels. Can you believe that Guy? I felt betrayed, replaced by Man...It was kinda insulting. What's Man got over me? I am The Greatest, but He wouldn't let me sit in that throne either.

So I tried to start a "resistance movement" and got a few followers, some angel buddies of mine. We tried to take The Throne by Force. I really thought I could Take God, but his Son and The Holy Spirit and Michael Gabriel and about 2/3rds of Heaven ganged up on us and we were outnumbered. So here I am with me an my third. Tell yah what though, I got to sit on Adam's throne anyways. Tricked the naieve dummy out of his crown and throne in The Garden of Eden. Ruined his woman's reputation too.

Now they are lower than The Angels, which means I run things around here on Earth. I am not worried about rumors of God's Son, restoring Man back to his throne here on Earth. In fact, I have a plan to be avenged.

I will be like the Most High. I will sit upon The Throne of God, and upon The Mount of The Congregation. I wlll take back Heaven and all will worship me.

Tree: You know that didn't end well last time, right?

Lucifer: That may be true, but last time, I only had one third of Heaven with me. This time I have that, and I'll have The Whole World Calling ME GOD, and FIGHTING WITH ME, when I make War on Heaven.

That was fun!

Can we remind all how this leaks into the political?

Not only was Obama trained in Marxist ideologue Saul Alinsky’s community communist organizer tactics, Obama also trained Chicago youth in those tactics as well as taught Alinsky as a professor lecturer at Chicago University’s School of Law. Now we learn that Obama steered funds to an Alinsky Academy Communist Cadre School.

Lastly, don’t ever forget that Alinsky had dedicated his book, Rules for Radicals, to Lucifer, aka Satan:

“Lest we forget at least an over the shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins - or which is which), the very first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom - Lucifer.”

I actually wasn't finished with it. Had to take a break. It was embellished a little. It's much better imo. Especially The Ending, when I get slapped in the face.

Let's see more!

I posted the edits and embellishments in #67

Obama's History of Hostile Actions Against Israel

I believe those immigrants would have arrived in the newly established country regardless of the UN's recognition of Israel. Maybe it's just semantics, but the UN does not have an army or anything to enforce Jack. The UN's Mandate was still in effect when the General Assembly voted on the Partition Plan in 1947. It was after that non-binding vote, the shit hit the fan. Maybe that vote caused it. Long before they were able to declare the State, the defense force was consolidating territory to make sure as much of Palestine was under Jewish control when the British quit the Mandate.
Oh gotcha so there was a force already there taking the land in preparation to recieve the European migrants. That changes everything.

They had no defense force in 1920 when the violence against them, even though they were legal immigrants at the time, began in earnest.
Well when you pit your religious madness against somebody else’s that’s a typical result. 100 years later and taking all that land is still causing problems. Which again, is fine by me as long as we continue pulling out of the Middle East.

By 1920 they had not stolen any land. In fact the immigrant brought much capital which improved living conditions for everyone. Vicious, divisive politics and rumors against the immigrants drove the Arab to violent attacks. The occupying Brit authority did little to quell the violence too. So I don't blame them for organizing for a common defense.

By 1920 they had not stolen any land. In fact the immigrant brought much capital which improved living conditions for everyone. Vicious, divisive politics and rumors against the immigrants drove the Arab to violent attacks. The occupying Brit authority did little to quell the violence too. So I don't blame them for organizing for a common defense.
So now we're going to get lost in arguing over historical facts and fight over those?

The fact remains..

Israel is there. They exist as much as the Palestinian people do and both have the exact same right to exist.

Israel has taken a position that says the Palestinians DON'T have a right to be there. And their sycophants on this thread have advocated ethnic cleansing (the Transjordan nonsense saying they should be pushed out of the West Bank and into Jordan)

Are we proponents of ethnic cleansing now?

So now we're going to get lost in arguing over historical facts and fight over those?

The fact remains..

Israel is there. They exist as much as the Palestinian people do and both have the exact same right to exist.

Israel has taken a position that says the Palestinians DON'T have a right to be there. And their sycophants on this thread have advocated ethnic cleansing (the Transjordan nonsense saying they should be pushed out of the West Bank and into Jordan)

Are you truly this much of hate filled shill? Do you truly have so little knowledge of what's happening there?
FACT: The "Palestinians" are a ball tossed about by radical factions from various extremist bents. The PLO and HAMAS use the PALESTINIANS as shields when they want to fight. The average "Palestinian" just wants to work and feed his family like everyone else does. It's the Radical factions that create this entire bullshit "scenario".

IF the terrorists laid their arms down there would be peace in the Middle East. If Israel lays down theirs the nation would be annihilated. I've BEEN there asshole. I've eaten at the same table as Israeli's, Palestinians, Lebanese and Egyptians. Go fuck yourself because you are a stupid hack.

The fact remains..

Are you truly this much of hate filled shill? Do you truly have so little knowledge of what's happening there?
FACT: The "Palestinians" are a ball tossed about by radical factions from various extremist bents. The PLO and HAMAS use the PALESTINIANS as shields when they want to fight. The average "Palestinian" just wants to work and feed his family like everyone else does. It's the Radical factions that create this entire bullshit "scenario".

IF the terrorists laid their arms down there would be peace in the Middle East. If Israel lays down theirs the nation would be annihilated. I've BEEN there asshole. I've eaten at the same table as Israeli's, Palestinians, Lebanese and Egyptians. Go fuck yourself because you are a stupid hack.
it would be nice if the Israelis would allow the Palestinians to have an economy. Right-wing Israeli assholes I should say... The same people that Democrats have been complaining about for decades...

The fact remains..

There has never been peace there. Don’t be stupid. There will be peace there when the Abrahamic religions go the way of the Greek gods and all other dead religions.

The fact remains..

There has never been peace there. Don’t be stupid. There will be peace there when the Abrahamic religions go the way of the Greek gods and all other dead religions.

LOL, I didn't say there has been peace, are you illiterate?

The fact remains..

“IF the terrorists laid their arms down there would be peace in the Middle East.”

Oops

The fact remains..

“IF the terrorists laid their arms down there would be peace in the Middle East.”

Oops

(sigh) So the word IF means that at some point here was peace? Wow.

The fact remains..

Oops

You said there would be if terrorists laid down there arms. But if you want to keep on with this invention of yours where somebody said there was ever peace there, I can’t help you.

Oops

You said there would be if terrorists laid down there arms. But if you want to keep on with this invention of yours where somebody said there was ever peace there, I can’t help you.

God you're stupid kid. Tell me....where did this kerfluffle begin?

That kind of rhetoric is the problem and it's what the Israeli government is using to excuse taking more and more land from the West Bank.

The question is not who is to blame. There's enough blame to go around to both sides.

The question is...what do we do NOW.

The "Troubles" in Northern Ireland were no less ingrained. There was no less violence on both sides. But that was solved.
This can be too but it's going to take an honest broker to mediate it and we aren't that...at least not now

They can have an economy, in Transjordan, which is East of the Jordan River.

People both in Gaza and The West Bank, have jobs, buy groceries, have houses, cars etc.

So what the heck are you talking about?

The fact remains..

it would be nice if the Israelis would allow the Palestinians to have an economy. Right-wing Israeli assholes I should say... The same people that Democrats have been complaining about for decades...

The West Bank has been declared Israeli territory since 1917 by The Balfour Declaration and The League of Nations.

Again, The so called Palestinian territory is Transjordan....literally “Across The Jordan” or East of The River Jordan.

Palestinians need to move there instead of squatting on Israeli Land.

That kind of rhetoric is the problem and it's what the Israeli government is using to excuse taking more and more land from the West Bank.

The question is not who is to blame. There's enough blame to go around to both sides.

The question is...what do we do NOW.

The "Troubles" in Northern Ireland were no less ingrained. There was no less violence on both sides. But that was solved.
This can be too but it's going to take an honest broker to mediate it and we aren't that...at least not now

The left is in bed with the Devil when it comes to hating Jews….

Two of Satan’s favorite helpers, louis farrakhan and the rev jeremiah wright

are two of obama’s best buddies and we can’t forget professor gates.

Can you just imagine if for one moment Trump were to surround

himself with the equivalent on the Right Side.

The Truth of the matter is you can’t find their equivalent on the Right Side…..

They don’t exist…

The Tards and their LYING HOAXING FAKE NEWS have to make them up………

The Egyptians, Syrians, Jordanians who represent the fictitious Palestinians and are The Fictitious Palestinians do have a right to exist, but they don’t have a right to squat on Israeli Territory.

The territory for them is Transjordan. “Across The Jordan”. The East Bank. The West Bank was declared Israeli Territory 100 years ago.

The fact remains..

Forum List

Back