Obama's: Go for it = Bring it on?

it appears so, but it is not like he is invitng more terrorism or something.

don't try and compare this to Bush's bring em on rhetoric.

same arrogance, no? same unwillingness to talk, no?

Talk about what? Joining the Republicans to repeal a bill he just signed?

Is there not NOT ONE RIGHTWING NUT on this board who understands the consequences of elections? ...and more importantly, can exhibit an iota of dignity about dealing with those consequences?

And the consequence of a republican majority in the house and senate might very well be a repeal of this bill

You forget that pissing off voters has consequences too.

No. If you remember the Whitehouse summit where he invited everyone to come and talk? Repubs sat around acting like lumps they had nothing to offer.. ever.

He also went to the Republican retreat and offered to talk all dang day. Nope, they couldn't handle it.

We're sick of trying to get them engaged in any kind of governing. Every republican one of them are lame.

No. If you remember the Whitehouse summit where he invited everyone to come and talk? Repubs sat around acting like lumps they had nothing to offer.. ever.

He also went to the Republican retreat and offered to talk all dang day. Nope, they couldn't handle it.

We're sick of trying to get them engaged in any kind of governing. Every republican one of them are lame.

You watched the summit yet you say the republicans sat around acting like lumps and had nothing to offer?

Folks, I am pretty new here. Is this poster for real?

Last edited:

You watched the summit yet you say the republicans sat around acting like lumps and had nothing to offer?

Folks, I am pretty new here. Is this chick for real?

Whatever... :lol:

I do apologize for the "chick" thing. It showed a lack of respect. It was uncalled for.

At any rate, yes Sarah G is real. She actually believes the things she says.

You must know that Liberals forget about things like "I Won."

And how things were done behind closed and locked doors, with no Republicans allowed.

And because they lost their super majority Obama faked playing nice.

They bought it all.

I do apologize for the "chick" thing. It showed a lack of respect. It was uncalled for.

Uncalled for because you don't know her well enough yet. Later you will pat yourself on the back for being so observant and prophet-like.

The problem is that Barak Hussein is an arrogant fucker.

We need to take back congress, and stop his mad dictatorship.

Is there not NOT ONE RIGHTWING NUT on this board who understands the consequences of elections? ...and more importantly, can exhibit an iota of dignity about dealing with those consequences?

And the consequence of a republican majority in the house and senate might very well be a repeal of this bill

That is the key, taking back congress from the communists.

so you went around telling this to democrats when the gop had the WH and majority in both houses huh.....

hack

PULEEZE. That was a publicity stunt.

The republicans had a detailed plan which the democrats rejected.

I believe we may just do that.

Go for it!

You will once again be on the outside looking in. The GOP just doesn't get it. They are a party in exile and continue to push the positions that got them exiled in the first place.

Dems will keep both the House and the Senate in the next election. Republicans will remain...the "party of no" until they figure out that obstructionism is not the way to win back the American voters

Go for it!

You will once again be on the outside looking in. The GOP just doesn't get it. They are a party in exile and continue to push the positions that got them exiled in the first place.

Dems will keep both the House and the Senate in the next election. Republicans will remain...the "party of no" until they figure out that obstructionism is not the way to win back the American voters

What have they obstructed? Pay attention, people didn't and don't want Obamacare.

Go for it!

They will gain enough seats to become the party of consequence with conservative Dems.

Go for it!

They will gain enough seats to become the party of consequence with conservative Dems.

That would involve making compromises, seeking common ground and working cooperatively. Rush and Fox News would never allow them to do that.

They will remain the "party of no"

You underestimate the willingness of Republicans to seek more power. Compromise is fine when you get to exert power. I find Republicans only slightly less bad than Democrats. I prefer a stalemate until a good President comes along.

Go for it!

They need 67 seats in the senate to override a veto. 10 to get 51...

Conservative Dem? No such animal. After the elections, moderate Dems will be Dems again.

I understand your frustration, I felt the same way when Bush had the WH but your party is throwing away an opportunity to make gains in congress by letting these teabaggers take over. They're loose cannons and the emerging leaders are batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back