Obama’s Gay lover calls in to radio show..

1595162599943.png

One can only rise to the top of the Democratic Party by being a sexual deviant. It’s a ring of homosexuals, pedos, and Satan worshipers.
But not pussy grabbers.
Back when Donald Trump was a typical Democrat of course women would want their privates touched by the billionaire. But then when the Demonrats started going full on retard in trying to "Fundamentally Transform America into a 3rd world nation" , the President decided to go Populist. And of course you shitfucks put up a sick, loud mouthed, bitch Hitlery and only idiots and morons voted for her...
I didn't vote for Hilary, I'm Libertarian. But you're right, you have a Democrat running the GOP.
Was Kennedy a Democrat?

One can only rise to the top of the Democratic Party by being a sexual deviant. It’s a ring of homosexuals, pedos, and Satan worshipers.
But not pussy grabbers.
Back when Donald Trump was a typical Democrat of course women would want their privates touched by the billionaire. But then when the Demonrats started going full on retard in trying to "Fundamentally Transform America into a 3rd world nation" , the President decided to go Populist. And of course you shitfucks put up a sick, loud mouthed, bitch Hitlery and only idiots and morons voted for her...
I didn't vote for Hilary, I'm Libertarian. But you're right, you have a Democrat running the GOP.
Was Kennedy a Democrat?
More like a Playboy. :biggrin:

But not pussy grabbers.
Was Kennedy a Democrat?
Speaking of kennedy
we now know that the hawk,err I mean the idiot,is lying that he did not vote for hitlery and is lying as well that he is a libertatain because it’s impossible for him to open up his mouth without lying,if pinochio were true,his nose would have grown miles long by now because he has trolled hundreds of times in the past posting outright lies and bs that Oswald shot jfk avoiding facts that prove him innocent and that the CIA killed him so don’t believe for one second the lies of this shill from Langley,the hawk,I mean the idiot,that he did not vote for hitlery and he is a libertarian,lies as always from him. He loves hitlery,bush and Obama but hates trump cause he is a globalist same as all of them.

But not pussy grabbers.
Was Kennedy a Democrat?
Speaking of kennedy
we now know that the hawk,err I mean the idiot,is lying that he did not vote for hitlery and is lying as well that he is a libertatain because it’s impossible for him to open up his mouth without lying,if pinochio were true,his nose would have grown miles long by now because he has trolled hundreds of times in the past posting outright lies and bs that Oswald shot jfk avoiding facts that prove him innocent and that the CIA killed him so don’t believe for one second the lies of this shill from Langley,the hawk,I mean the idiot,that he did not vote for hitlery and he is a libertarian,lies as always from him. He loves hitlery,bush and Obama but hates trump cause he is a globalist same as all of them.
I never said I voted for Hitlery.

The fuck are you babbling about?

And yes, Oswald murdered JFK, because he was a deranged leftwing lunatic that loved communism. Those types are the most dangerous and mentally ill people in the world, the radical left and Democratic Party are now the party of Oswald, not JFK.

Forum List

Back