Obama’s Gay lover calls in to radio show..

I would ask you why you hate Homosexual people as much as you do President Trump? Because you must be a Homophobe then...
oh geezus the pussy that ran from that thread the other day instead of admitting he was wrong.....no doubt because you are a racist basterd .....try proving shit you say about people instead of running from the thread asswipe....

We know many of the conservative men here, such as the OP, own and regularly use an anatomically-correct Obama-model RealDoll.

However, despite their fantasies, that doesn't actually make them Obama's gay lover, so they should stop claiming that title when they call in to a radio show.

Seriously, though.

1. It is possible that the gentleman in question has had some gay experiences. So what?

a. More men have had such experiences than they would ever admit. (It seems that lesbian affairs are not considered so shocking.)

2. I think that it is fine that the media refused to pursue the matter. I believe that the "rule" among journalists is to out only people who vocally oppose gay relations while indulging themselves.

3. I know that I was mildly surprised when I learned that Eleanor Roosevelt, a true humanitarian and beloved personage, had had a close relationship with a female friend (how "close" is not known).

4. If a politician (or anyone else) has an intimate relationship with a consenting adult, it ain't none of your business!

Word is that Putin is floggin' Trump in secret. And Trump likes it.

If you know what I mean by "floggin'"

Don't know what that means but you obviously fantasize about it. Wow. Project much?

I would ask you why you hate Homosexual people as much as you do President Trump? Because you must be a Homophobe then...
oh geezus the pussy that ran from that thread the other day instead of admitting he was wrong.....no doubt because you are a racist basterd .....try proving shit you say about people instead of running from the thread asswipe....
Exactly,can’t even answer the damn question I see.

One can only rise to the top of the Democratic Party by being a sexual deviant. It’s a ring of homosexuals, pedos, and Satan worshipers.
But not pussy grabbers.
Back when Donald Trump was a typical Democrat of course women would want their privates touched by the billionaire. But then when the Demonrats started going full on retard in trying to "Fundamentally Transform America into a 3rd world nation" , the President decided to go Populist. And of course you shitfucks put up a sick, loud mouthed, bitch Hitlery and only idiots and morons voted for her...

One can only rise to the top of the Democratic Party by being a sexual deviant. It’s a ring of homosexuals, pedos, and Satan worshipers.
But not pussy grabbers.
Back when Donald Trump was a typical Democrat of course women would want their privates touched by the billionaire. But then when the Demonrats started going full on retard in trying to "Fundamentally Transform America into a 3rd world nation" , the President decided to go Populist. And of course you shitfucks put up a sick, loud mouthed, bitch Hitlery and only idiots and morons voted for her...
I didn't vote for Hilary, I'm Libertarian. But you're right, you have a Democrat running the GOP.

Forum List

Back