Obama's Backdoor Deals With Muslims Have Made It Impossible For Him To Defend This Nation

[QUOTE="Coyote, post: 11892038,

Why should the US concern itself with Hezbollah?

Father Charles Coughlin----mid to late 1930s>>>>
"Must the entire world go to war for 600,000 Jews in Germany who are neither American, nor French, nor English citizens, but citizens of Germany?"[/QUOTE]

You are comparing Hezbollah to the Nazi's?

I thought George W. Bush said Islam is not our enemy
I guess he was wrong.....or he was just being diplomatic.

Either way....he didn't drop our defenses and open up his administration to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Everytime I think that a RWer here can't say something more stupid. Congrats on a new low...

Mud, your a carature of a joke. You are now delusional.

Lets break the news to you Christians killed far more Muslims than Muslims killed Christians in history, in the years leading up to 911, since 911...
Largest massacre since WW2 - Srebrenica massacre

I got news for you------the very first people that muslims murdered
in Arabia------were Christians-----well----jews and Christians----sorta
together. -------you do VOLUME? the good news for the Christians in
lands invaded by muslims was that there were PLACES TO RUN----
EUROPE was Christian by then. Zoroastrians were not so lucky which is
why tens of millions went down and ------there are only a tiny sprinkle of them
left in Iran and Mumbai -----and--of course --Israel. Hindus were not so lucky--
in the first 100 years of muslim control of the INDIAN subcontinent--scholars agree that 100 million hindus went down. --------you want to focus of VOLUME
of Christians that have gone down in the PAST--------think of the future. Christians simply lucked out so far

And al Qaeda isn't the only terrorist group he's gone after. Who has the MB blown up lately? Hezbollah doesn't affect us. Iran is a nation, not a terrorist group.
Hezbollah effects our allies. The Muslim Brotherhood was in charge of Egypt until a coup threw them out of power. Iran is a terrorist sponsor....the largest and most influential in the world. I had to fight those SOBs and their friends in Somalia and we've fought them in Iraq and they're behind the killing in Syria and the unrest in Yemen.

Stop wearing blinders.

Hezbollah doesn't affect us and has only a very regional effect. Do we jump in at every group that effects our allies? If you think so, then who's wearing blinders and ignoring terrorist actions around the world? ISIS and Al Queda and other associated militias have a much greater effect than they and that is where our efforts should concentrate.

MB is a political group that was elected to power in a free and fair election. You seem to forget that lately. Who have they blown up lately? Have they targeted any of our embassies? Interests? Right now, Egypt has managed to silence, jail, "disappear" and torture political opponents, dissent and the media. Somehow...I'm not sure that's any better than the MB.

Iran is a terrorist sponsor. So what? Obama is supposed to attack Iran? Then what? I don't disagree with you on labeling Iran for what it is but what do you propose Obama do? The most immediate issue - and the only one the negotiations concerned (and should concern) was nuclear capability. The other stuff comes second.

Obama assured that Iran will get a nuke.....and he even made it so that anyone who tries to stop them will be attacked by the UN as a threat to peace. Not to mention the $100 billion in cash that he helped release from overseas banks to help fund terrorism and the big boost he gave them on the international stage. Nobody is going to stop Iran from getting nukes....just like nobody stopped North Korea from getting them.

Jesus....are you really this naive????

You really believe in wishful thinking.

Obama made the best deal possible (IMO) and it was better than no deal. I don't think Obama had any legal basis to continue to withold assets that belong to Iran - they keep saying "he gave them" all this money - it wasn't "his" or "ours" to give. Once a deal is agreed on, the money can't be held indefinately.

NK is an interesting example - did they ever sign an agreement? If not, it seems rather clear that current sanctions etc have done little to inhibit them.
:bsflag:

Obama won t allow Congress to review SECRET side deals between Iran and IAEA The Right Scoop -

Obama isn't party to those deals - they are strictly between IAEA and Iran - Cotton's own words:

On Friday, I had a meeting in Vienna with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), during which the agency conveyed to the lawmakers that two side deals made between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the IAEA as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) will remain secret and will not be shared with other nations, with Congress, or with the public. One agreement covers the inspection of the Parchin military complex, and the second details how the IAEA and Iran will resolve outstanding issues on possible military dimensions of Iran’s nuclear program.the In failing to secure the disclosure of these secret side deals, the Obama administration is asking Congress and the American people to trust, but not verify.

Cotton is saying that he doesn't trust the IAEA to verify. I see no reason to not trust the IAEA.

"Must the entire world go to war for 600,000 Jews in Germany who are neither American, nor French, nor English citizens, but citizens of Germany?"

You are comparing Hezbollah to the Nazi's?[/QUOTE]

I am comparing Nazi Germany to Nazi Iran. Hezbollah is more like
the NAZI STORMTROOPERS ------they follow orders. Hezbollah
had already occupied Yemen ---which can be compared to AUSTRIA

"Must the entire world go to war for 600,000 Jews in Germany who are neither American, nor French, nor English citizens, but citizens of Germany?"

had already occupied Yemen ---which can be compared to AUSTRIA[/QUOTE]

I think that comparison is a bit extreme at this point.

I think that comparison is a bit extreme at this point.[/QUOTE]

sit tight------Saudi Arabia is going to be FRANCE

I think that comparison is a bit extreme at this point.[/QUOTE]
Austria has much better pastry.

sit tight------Saudi Arabia is going to be FRANCE[/QUOTE]

Got it all mapped out huh? :lol:

Austria has much better pastry.[/QUOTE]

so true----my grandfather was a baker-----learned his trade in
AUSTRIA----------sorta on the job. He did bread-----but in the
bakery in which he baked-----in Austrian jew USA-----he could keep some of
his bread and------trade with the pastry guys. I grew up on the stuff.
AAAAHHH....... marzipan, apricot, chocolate----aaaahhhhhh......
they don't have that stuff in Saudi Arabia? --------what they need in
that country is a GOOD JEWISH AUSTRIAN STYLE BAKERY----
and those GIANT CHALLAHS--------aaaahhhhh kosher, of course

sit tight------Saudi Arabia is going to be FRANCE

Got it all mapped out huh? :lol:[/QUOTE]

adolf did his map-------and the ayatoilets do theirs-------they
did not ask me

Hezbollah effects our allies. The Muslim Brotherhood was in charge of Egypt until a coup threw them out of power. Iran is a terrorist sponsor....the largest and most influential in the world. I had to fight those SOBs and their friends in Somalia and we've fought them in Iraq and they're behind the killing in Syria and the unrest in Yemen.

Stop wearing blinders.

Hezbollah doesn't affect us and has only a very regional effect. Do we jump in at every group that effects our allies? If you think so, then who's wearing blinders and ignoring terrorist actions around the world? ISIS and Al Queda and other associated militias have a much greater effect than they and that is where our efforts should concentrate.

MB is a political group that was elected to power in a free and fair election. You seem to forget that lately. Who have they blown up lately? Have they targeted any of our embassies? Interests? Right now, Egypt has managed to silence, jail, "disappear" and torture political opponents, dissent and the media. Somehow...I'm not sure that's any better than the MB.

Iran is a terrorist sponsor. So what? Obama is supposed to attack Iran? Then what? I don't disagree with you on labeling Iran for what it is but what do you propose Obama do? The most immediate issue - and the only one the negotiations concerned (and should concern) was nuclear capability. The other stuff comes second.

Obama assured that Iran will get a nuke.....and he even made it so that anyone who tries to stop them will be attacked by the UN as a threat to peace. Not to mention the $100 billion in cash that he helped release from overseas banks to help fund terrorism and the big boost he gave them on the international stage. Nobody is going to stop Iran from getting nukes....just like nobody stopped North Korea from getting them.

Jesus....are you really this naive????

You really believe in wishful thinking.

Obama made the best deal possible (IMO) and it was better than no deal. I don't think Obama had any legal basis to continue to withold assets that belong to Iran - they keep saying "he gave them" all this money - it wasn't "his" or "ours" to give. Once a deal is agreed on, the money can't be held indefinately.

NK is an interesting example - did they ever sign an agreement? If not, it seems rather clear that current sanctions etc have done little to inhibit them.
:bsflag:

Obama won t allow Congress to review SECRET side deals between Iran and IAEA The Right Scoop -

Obama isn't party to those deals - they are strictly between IAEA and Iran - Cotton's own words:

On Friday, I had a meeting in Vienna with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), during which the agency conveyed to the lawmakers that two side deals made between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the IAEA as part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) will remain secret and will not be shared with other nations, with Congress, or with the public. One agreement covers the inspection of the Parchin military complex, and the second details how the IAEA and Iran will resolve outstanding issues on possible military dimensions of Iran’s nuclear program.the In failing to secure the disclosure of these secret side deals, the Obama administration is asking Congress and the American people to trust, but not verify.

Cotton is saying that he doesn't trust the IAEA to verify. I see no reason to not trust the IAEA.
Wishful thinking.....again.

Never trust your enemies......it's hard to trust your friends....much less your enemies.

New-York-Post-Cover.jpg

A few years back the Obama Administration made an agreement not to defame Islam publicly and totally changed the way the FBI and other agencies fight terrorism in America. How can you fight an enemy if you can't identify him? Well, that isn't a problem according to the current administration:

The Political Warfare Campaign Against U.S. Counter-Terrorism Experts

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation has laid out a strategy for preventing reference to terrorism in association with Islam. They are targeting training and education for the military and law enforcement, and pursueing their strategy by working through NGOs, think tanks and international organizations to label as Islamophobes those counter-terrorism trainers who were not approved by specific front-organizations. This article looks at the most recent initiative in this campaign of political warfare: a report by the Muslim Public Affairs Council entitled Not Qualified: Exposing the Deception Behind America’s Top 25 Pseudo Experts on Islam.

As Sun Tzu pointed out, the greatest warrior is one who can win without having to fight. Political warfare—operations designed to influence the perceptions or beliefs of one’s adversary—is thus an invaluable tool because it is a way of winning a conflict without having to use force. The Soviets knew this well, as did numerous other totalitarian regimes, and the OIC is now using this form of attack to shut down crucial counter-terrorism experts and training in the United States. This meets both a theological and a strategic imperative for the OIC. Theologically, the campaign of psychological warfare against CT experts helps to shut down criticism of Muhammad and of Islam, which is deemed forbidden, based upon several different verses of the Koran. Strategically, it is an advantageous approach because it neutralizes those who have become most knowledgeable on the Islamist threat, thus allowing even greater impunity for agents working to undermine U.S. national security.

The strategy to shut down critical analysis of Islam by declaiming Islamophobia was made public in 2005. That year, The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), with its 56 member nations, stated that Islamophobia would be a major focus for the coming decade:

A Ten-Year Programme of Action has been developed, which reviews the most prominent challenges facing the Muslim world today…establishing the values of moderation and tolerance, combating extremism, violence and terrorism, countering Islamophobia, achieving solidarity and cooperation among Member States, conflict prevention, the question of Palestine, the rights of Muslim minorities and communities, and rejecting unilateral sanctions.”[1]

In order to combat Islamophobia, the report stated, the OIC would take a number of steps: it would establish an observatory to monitor all forms of Islamophobia, work with the UN to adopt a resolution to counter Islamophobia, and urge states to enact laws to combat it. The broad conclusions of the 2005 meeting were these: Islam can never be criticized and Islam must be de-linked from terrorism.

The OIC campaign scored its first big success with the March 2007 publication of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) “Resolution 4/9 on Combating Defamation of Religions,” which stated, “the council expresses deep concern at attempts to identify Islam with terrorism, violence and human rights violations.” The resolution further stated that the Council would urge member states to ensure that “public officials, including members of law enforcement bodies, the military, civil servants and educators, in the course of their official duties, respect different religions and beliefs and do not discriminate against persons on the grounds of their religion or belief, and that any necessary and appropriate education or training is provided…” The UNHRC document specifically points to education and training for law enforcement and the military as the target of these efforts.

Read more here.....The Political Warfare Campaign Against U.S. Counter-Terrorism Experts Westminster Institute

obama-islam.jpg

Members of the Muslim Brotherhood have infiltrated Homeland Security and have been calling the shots on the do's and don'ts of fighting domestic-terrorism. The shooting in Chattanooga is only the first major shot across the bow. More are coming thanks to a WhiteHouse that thinks about the dignity of Islam over the safety of the American People. A detailed look at the purge of U.S. counter-terrorism training by the Obama administration TheBlaze.com

Here is an example of one of these infiltrators:

Homeland Security Adviser Mohamed Elibiary Goes on Hate-Filled Anti-Christian Rant, Attacks Jindal as ‘Bottom Feeder’

Obama administration Muslim adviser Mohamed Elibiary is no stranger to regular PJ Media readers.

In September, Elibiary was unceremoniously removed from his fellowship position with the Department of Homeland Security, which he tried to spin as a “resignation,” but letters sent to members of Congress by DHS officials indicated he would not be reappointed.

Undoubtedly, one of the chief reasons for DHS cutting ties with Elibiary was a long string of extremist statements he had been making on Twitter, including talking about the inevitability of the return of an ISIS-style caliphate — tweets that were subsequently used by ISIS supporters for recruiting purposes.

But Elibiary has apparently not learned his lesson, engaging in a hate-filled anti-Christian rant on Twitter yesterday, even going so far to attack Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal as a “bottom feeder”:

Homeland Security Adviser Mohamed Elibiary Goes on Hate-Filled Anti-Christian Rant Attacks Jindal as Bottom Feeder PJ Tatler

Nor, as you’ll see below, is this the first time he has indulged in his anti-Christian bigotry.

Before revisiting his Twitter meltdown, perhaps it’s useful to revisit some of Elibiary’s greatest hits:

• Elibiary admitted that his mentor and long-time friend was none other than Hamas terrorist leader Shukri Abu Baker, who is currently serving a 65-year prison sentence.
  • In 2003, Elibiary was listed as a board member for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) Dallas chapter, which was founded by now-convicted Hamas operative Ghassan Elashi. In 2008, federal prosecutorsdeclared in a federal court brief that “from its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists.”
  • In Dec 2004, Elibiary was a featured speaker at a Dallas rally honoring the Ayatollah Khomeini as a “Great Islamic Visionary,” an event the Dallas Morning News called a “disgrace.”
  • Immediately after the Fort Hood massacre in November 2009, Dallas Morning News editor Rod Dreherrecounted Elibiary’s strident defense of jihadist ideologue Sayyid Qutb, whom the 9/11 Commission identified as the chief architect of Al-Qaeda’s ideology.
  • In April 2010, he published an op-ed at Fox News pleading with the Obama administration to not kill senior Al-Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.
  • In June 2010, he attacked the Supreme Court after they upheld the material support for terrorism statute in an op-ed for the Dallas Morning News.
  • In June 2011, the IRS revoked the 501c3 tax-exempt status of Elibiary’s Freedom and Justice Foundation forfailing to file the required IRS Form 990s over a period of several years, documents which would reveal the source of his organization’s funding.
  • In October 2011, I reported exclusively here at PJ Media that Elibiary had downloaded sensitive documents by the Texas Dept. of Public Safety from a secure DHS database, and then unsuccessfully tried to shop them to the media claiming then-Gov. Rick Perry was running an “Islamophobic” operation. Despite multiple claims by top DHS officials that an internal investigation exonerated Elibiary, in Sept 2013 DHS admitted in response to the Judicial Watch FOIA request that no records related to any internal investigation existed, prompting members of Congress to claim DHS was engaged in a cover-up. Texas DPS, having conducted their own investigation, severed their relationship with Elibiary.
  • After 30 million Egyptians took to the streets to remove Muslim Brotherhood president Mohamed Morsi, leading to his ouster, Elibiary added a Muslim Brotherhood logo to his Twitter avatar in solidarity with the extremist Islamic group.
  • In November 2013, Elibiary took to Twitter to announce that the U.S. was a shariah-compliant Islamic country.
So that provides some context for his hate-filled Twitter rant yesterday.

Elibiary began his meltdown by denouncing “guilt by association,” and then engaged in the very group scapegoating (“Christianist culture wars”) he had just condemned:

Obama appears tortured when trying to explain what the causes of these attacks are. He cannot openly admit that Islam isn't a religion of peace, that is the politically-correct lie that they want the administration to repeat over and over in America, just to get everyone to drop their guard. Administration officials appear clueless.....and this is by design. They're trying to bullshit us into thinking they are handling the situation, but in fact, they've sold us out to their Muslim friends on the other side. As long as Obama is in office America is in deadly peril.

Know what else Sun Tzu said, "There is no instance in history of a nation ever having benefitted from prolonged warfare." Before invoking such people (imaginary amalgamation people in this case,) might wanna learn a bit about them.

Liberals are so trusting.......

Planned Parenthood wasn't selling baby parts for cash.
You can keep your doctor if you want.
Obama is not a socialist.
Global Warming is the greatest threat to America.
Iran doesn't want nukes and can be trusted not to cheat.

1383574940000-iran110413-001.jpg
1979-Revolution-anniv..jpg

I don't think anyone believes Iran can be trusted not to cheat. I just think we have the best possibilities in place to prevent it or detect it.

I thought George W. Bush said Islam is not our enemy
I guess he was wrong.....or he was just being diplomatic.

Either way....he didn't drop our defenses and open up his administration to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Everytime I think that a RWer here can't say something more stupid. Congrats on a new low...

Mud, your a carature of a joke. You are now delusional.

Lets break the news to you Christians killed far more Muslims than Muslims killed Christians in history, in the years leading up to 911, since 911...
Largest massacre since WW2 - Srebrenica massacre
Fuck you too.....using ancient history to justify what Iran is doing today is pretty pathetic.

1995 is ancient history to you.

I didn't know Iran invaded a country under false intel and lies and killed hundreds of thousands of people....

I don't think anyone believes Iran can be trusted not to cheat. I just think we have the best possibilities in place to prevent it or detect it.

now I feel so much better-----and you also agree with the ghost of Fr Charles Coughlin that the NAZI STORMTROOPERS were a group of boyscouts local
to Germany just as the Hezbollah is-----a neighborhood boyscout troop. Now
what are we detecting in the little town of Iran?

now I feel so much better-----and you also agree with the ghost of Fr Charles Coughlin that the NAZI STORMTROOPERS were a group of boyscouts local
to Germany just as the Hezbollah is-----a neighborhood boyscout troop. Now
what are we detecting in the little town of Iran?

When did Hezbollah attack us...?

Folks snip this partial phrase, leave out everything that gives it meaning, n an effort to distort the message:

President Obama s speech to the UN general assembly full transcript US news The Guardian

...It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. We cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support...

But you can't fit all that on a bumper sticker!

Forum List

Back