Obama's Backdoor Deals With Muslims Have Made It Impossible For Him To Defend This Nation

The backdoor deal Obama usually offers to Muslims is a drone-launched Hellfire right up the ass.

He's killed more Muslims than every right wing whiner ever born.

Combined.
I see you're a Wack-A-Mole fan.

Obama only started attacking Islamic terrorists AFTER the public pressure to respond became too much to bare.

He's been going after Al Queda from the beginning.
If by "going after" you mean tucking tail and retreating, you are correct.

The backdoor deal Obama usually offers to Muslims is a drone-launched Hellfire right up the ass.

Combined.

Obama only started attacking Islamic terrorists AFTER the public pressure to respond became too much to bare.

al Qaeda isn't the only terrorist group out there. The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, the PLO, Hezbollah, Iran....their sponsor, ISIS, the Taliban, He seems to be going easy on them.
Easy going it an understatement.
I would not be surprised to see him leading a terrorist group against this country when he is finally gone from the white house, Im thinking he could be giving orders to attack the U.S even before the white house fumigation has been completed.

Really? has Al Queda been hiding on premier golf courses in the U.S and around the world?
You'll have to ask Osama bin Laden.

Oh, wait...
One killed terrorist does not make Obama nor America a victor.

One?......
Did UBL have a bunch of clones? Yes, one

Combined.

al Qaeda isn't the only terrorist group out there. The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, the PLO, Hezbollah, Iran....their sponsor, ISIS, the Taliban, He seems to be going easy on them.

And al Qaeda isn't the only terrorist group he's gone after. Who has the MB blown up lately? Hezbollah doesn't affect us. Iran is a nation, not a terrorist group.

Combined.

If by "going after" you mean tucking tail and retreating, you are correct.
Now wait, he just gave them the right to make nuclear weapons. Maybe he is hoping they blow themselves up?
a really bold strategy if you ask me.

Really? has Al Queda been hiding on premier golf courses in the U.S and around the world?

Oh, wait...

One?......

Had no idea he was the only terrorist.

How Many Terrorist Leaders Has President Obama Killed

Oh, wait...

One?......

You failed to disprove my premise. Obama couldn't wait to withdraw & only acts out of the pressure from the public.
Remember when 300 women were abducted by terrorists? What did Obama do? #notadamnthingexcept#

4 Americans are currently being held by a terrorist supporting country. What did Obama do? Gave them 150 million dollars & a path to the bomb.

Oh, wait...

One?......

You failed to disprove my premise. Obama couldn't wait to withdraw & only acts out of the pressure from the public.
Remember when 300 women were abducted by terrorists? What did Obama do? #notadamnthingexcept#
Not totally true, he did after all trade 5 terrorists for the anti American that ran away from his military group to join with the terrorists.
see, he did something.

Combined.

And al Qaeda isn't the only terrorist group he's gone after. Who has the MB blown up lately? Hezbollah doesn't affect us. Iran is a nation, not a terrorist group.
Hezbollah effects our allies. The Muslim Brotherhood was in charge of Egypt until a coup threw them out of power. Iran is a terrorist sponsor....the largest and most influential in the world. I had to fight those SOBs and their friends in Somalia and we've fought them in Iraq and they're behind the killing in Syria and the unrest in Yemen.

Stop wearing blinders.

4 Americans are currently being held by a terrorist supporting country. What did Obama do? Gave them 150 million dollars & a path to the bomb.
Don't break the laws of a foreign nation, when in said nation. Pretty simple actually. You do believe in crime and punishment, correct?
would that include their immigration laws, or only the laws that you deem to be unbreakable.
you might have to give a full list.

Don't break the laws of a foreign nation, when in said nation. Pretty simple actually. You do believe in crime and punishment, correct?
would that include their immigration laws, or only the laws that you deem to be unbreakable.
Break the law, face the consequences. This isn't a tough one kiddos.

I think one or even two may be totally innocent and caught up in politics.

I think one or even two may be totally innocent and caught up in politics.
Welcome to the risks of being under the laws of a foreign nation. When in doubt, watch your ass and stay home.

Forum List

Back