Obama's Absurd "Poverty Summit" Remarks

What was "absurd" about these remarks? I didn't see 'em.

They can't be as absurd as the previous post...

I did.

Nothing absurd at all.

But you know how the nutters feel about their owners. Gotta make sure the Rs take from the poor and give to the rich. Otherwise, the nutter's kids might actually improve their lot in life and we can't have that.

Maybe the black community should start with NOT destroying their businesses and communities???? Maybe after that they should educate themselves and be human beings for once.

Sure. Let's blame all Blacks for the crimes of a few.

Oh wait - you're such a brainless asshole, my bet is you'll say all Blacks destroy their businesses.

:puke3:

I mainly blame the Democratic Party for their failures in the inner cities. Granted, they still get the votes either way so all they actually do is spend their time and efforts promoting racism.

So -------------- no answer?

I shoulda been a baseball pitcher. Nobody scores off me, ever.

Let's recap...

Unknown semi-Negroid Illinois Senator makes flowery powery speeches. Gets elected President. Along with his hermaphrodite spouse with huge Camel Toe and two (count 'em, 2) twice-removed Negroid daughters.

6-1/2 years later, America is in the shit-can.

Any fucking questions?

Let's recap...

Unknown semi-Negroid Illinois Senator makes flowery powery speeches. Gets elected President. Along with his hermaphrodite spouse with huge Camel Toe and two (count 'em, 2) twice-removed Negroid daughters.

Any fucking questions?

Yeah.

Good thing we got out of that worse shit can in '08 innit?
smack.gif

Let's recap...

Any fucking questions?

Yeah.

smack.gif
'08-'15... the worst MOTHERFUCKING bullshit this once Great Nation had ever endured.

Let's recap...

Any fucking questions?

Yeah.

smack.gif
'08-'15... the worst MOTHERFUCKING bullshit this once Great Nation had ever endured.

Yah, well '08 would be the Bush econocollapse, so I see whatcha mean.

Let's recap...

Any fucking questions?

Yeah.

smack.gif

Yah, well '08 would be the Bush econocollapse, so I see whatcha mean.
Eight years on... still playing the Bush card. You sorry ass motherfucker.

Forum List

Back