Obama's $2500 promise vs Trump's $1200 promise

We're about to see which president keeps his word and which one was the charlatan.

Bwahahahahaha.
We already know who the charlatan is.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost."

"Anybody who wants a test can get a test."

“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done. "

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

"I'm going to be too busy working for you to go golf, bleev me...bleev me...bleev me, folks."

It's too bad Trump blew this pandemic off as a hoax and went golfing. If he had taken this seriously, we wouldn't need to be spending $2 trillion to bail out his disgraceful, stupid, disastrous fat ass.

We're about to see which president keeps his word and which one was the charlatan.

Bwahahahahaha.

Trump had nothing to do with it. This will be Nancy Pelosi running things again.
That old bitch is trying to keep it from you...she doesn't care about you...wake up!!!
Incorrect.

“My hope is that while we’re in the red zone here that we get across the finish line and that we do so in a way we can bring our bill to the floor under unanimous consent,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” on Tuesday.

It's too bad Trump blew this pandemic off as a hoax and went golfing. If he had taken this seriously, we wouldn't need to be spending $2 trillion to bail out his disgraceful, stupid, disastrous fat ass.
And yet it's his success that has you triggered. Not his shortcomings.

Because everything good for America is bad for the Democrat Party's Fascist thirst for power.

Forum List

Back