Nazi Pelousy on vacation. Doesn't know when they will vote on EMERGENCY stimulus.

Next time she speaks in public I'd like to see some out of work waiter slam a rotten tomato in her mug.....don't ever let her convince you she has your best interest at heart....because she doesn't....

Has it passed the Senate yet?

Still, it looks to be pretty fast compared to the 2009 stimulus package which took over a month to finally pass.

I think shes going to demand concessions before allowing a vote

Perhaps it's time for American House members to cast their fates to the wind and do their patriotic duty.

What a pathetic scumbug.

Yes, you are a slumbag, dirtbag and dishonest charlatan.

Liars like you hope no one reads the link you posted, and if so you are a damn liar; you've posted a disgusting attack on the Speaker, whose words and deeds kept the McConnell's bill from doing nothing much for We the People, and a slush fund for Trump and the swamp creature (Sect. of the Treasury) to further enrich the rich.

I employ those who followed the lead of those above to read the link. The speaker isn't on vacation, she didn't know that the Senate had passed the bill:

"House Democrats will now review the final provisions and legislative text of the agreement to determine a course of action," Pelosi said.

Shortly after Pelosi released her statement, the House adjourned until 11 a.m. Thursday. This means that even if the Senate passes the package Wednesday, it is likely the House would not act on it until Thursday, according to a Democratic leadership source.

Last edited:
The msm politburo gives that America-hating shitstain a lifetime pass... that's their queen. Doesn't matter the slobbering and drooling as the dentures struggle to stay in that filthy mouth.... the insufferable stammering and stuttering as the neurons fade to black. The only thing left on my bucket list is to take a large steamer on that grave.

President Reagan remarked, "trust but verify", keep in mind anything posted by Nostra is a damn lie, but still follow the advice of President Reagan, with this caveat, don't trust for if it is a damn lie, a half-truth / a lie by omission or a character assassination.

What a pathetic scumbug.

Coming from your ilk, I take that as a complement.

Thanks!

People like you are desperate for attention, it matters not if that attention is an honest attack on your hateful and dishonest rhetoric. You're are pitiful, but I have no sympathy for jerks like you.

What a pathetic scumbug.

Coming from your ilk, I take that as a complement.

Thanks!

People like you are desperate for attention, it matters not if that attention is an honest attack on your hateful and dishonest rhetoric. You're are pitiful, but I have no sympathy for jerks like you.
Cool.

Thanks!

President Reagan remarked, "trust but verify", keep in mind anything posted by Nostra is a damn lie, but still follow the advice of President Reagan, with this caveat, don't trust for if it is a damn lie, a half-truth / a lie by omission or a character assassination.
So, Nazi IS working today?

Those who question my above comments need to watch the main stream news programs such as GMA or the Today Show, for the real truth distorted by the scumbag whose attack on the Speaker was totally unwarranted.

Follow the timeline and you will see Nostra is a disgusting, deplorable, dishonest member of the USMB.

Those who question my above comments need to watch the main stream news programs such as GMA or the Today Show, for the real truth distorted by the scumbag whose attack on the Speaker was totally unwarranted.

Follow the timeline and you will see Nostra is a disgusting, deplorable, dishonest member of the USMB.
So, Nazi's House isn't closed for the day?

So, Nazi's House isn't closed for the day?

As can be seen, his ad hominem sans any evidence is a damn lie; my evidence in calling out Nostra as a scumbag, dirtbag and dishonest jerk is once again proved that he is desperate for attention and lacking in the intelligence, honesty and ability to admit this thread was a damn lie.

Checking my alert file it seems Nostra has flooded it; the truth hurts even when scumbags like him never see truth even when it smacks them in the face.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back