Obamacare... ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
For starters, you have to consider the story of Brendan Mahoney, a law student at the University of Connecticut, who has gone from a self-sufficient member of society to a welfare recipient in a matter of days.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Mahoney is a 30-year-old, third year law student who has been insured for the last three years “through a $2,400-a-year school-sponsored health plan. But he wanted to see what Obamacare had to offer.” After trying and failing to login a couple of times, Mahoney finally accessed the exchanges and, much to his surprise, realized he was eligible for Medicaid. So he signed up for Medicaid.

“So the great success story of Obamacare’s first day is the transformation of a future lawyer, who was already paying for his insurance, into a welfare case. There’s your success story, gang,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “That’s their intent. Get you hooked on welfare. Get you hooked on the dole. If they can get you hooked, then they know you will never, ever get off it. Don’t take it. Don’t do it. Just say no to Obamacare. It’s the most powerful drug that a government has ever asked us to inject into our own veins. Don’t do it.”

Obama knows the more people that are dependent on government, the more people that will be forced to vote for him. It's all about power and control for de fürher Obama.

Success? Check out Obamacare?s dismal sign-up numbers ? Glenn Beck

Best of the Web Today: Brendan Mahoney Saves ObamaCare - WSJ.com

6a0115710fc794970c0120a5a5c5eb970c-320wi

I heard this story somewhere else yesterday. Ah yes, on the Rush Limbaugh show. At least we know who the right wing is parroting.

i don't think the 3rd year law student will be this medicaid recipient for life as implied by the op....just ain't gonna happen....you'd think the op would recognize this....but.....i guess I was expecting too much?

i don't think the 3rd year law student will be this medicaid recipient for life as implied by the op....just ain't gonna happen....you'd think the op would recognize this....but.....i guess I was expecting too much?

No, you're wrong.
He'll get a taste of living the high life on welfare, throw in his studies and continue to leach off the taxpayers and vote Dem for the rest of his life.
Because those beneficiaries...they've got it sooooo sweet!

Hey stupid - you completely missed the point of the article (typical Dumbocrat). Obamacare desperately needs young people paying into the system to offset the cost. But instead of paying in, he's burdening the system further by getting coverage for FREE. Instead of being a partisan hack who is desperate to defend the left at all costs, perhaps you should slow down and read? Hell, maybe even think a little?

I heard this story somewhere else yesterday. Ah yes, on the Rush Limbaugh show. At least we know who the right wing is parroting.

It's now "parroting" in your mind to share a story that the LEFT put out as an example of Obamacare being "successful"? :lmao:

By the way asshat, Limbaugh simply read the article from the Wall Street Journal.

Yea, Nazi's wanted to kill people, Democrats want to give them health care. Republicans are fighting that with "let him die".

Wait a second.

Kill People?

Let him die?

I didn't realize Republicans and the Nazi's have so much in common. Or maybe I did.

Glenn Beck. The radio version of Zippy the Pinhead.
Yeah that is worth a ROFL.

The article is from the Wall Street Journal you fuck'n moron (and the link is there to prove it)... :bang3:

So you made me go read it. It's not an "article", it's an opinion piece. The difference? An "article" wouldn't have sections like this:

I know from personal experience that people look at you differently for having tattoos and piercings. Every time I go somewhere I get weird looks because of my stretched lobes and tattoos. I've even been denied employment at a call center for that reason alone.

Try to figure out why.

I suspected you didn't know the difference. If you want to know, ask and I'll explain.

Last edited by a moderator:

The article is from the Wall Street Journal you fuck'n moron (and the link is there to prove it)... :bang3:

So you made me go read it. It's not an "article", it's an opinion piece. The difference? An "article" wouldn't have sections like this:

I know from personal experience that people look at you differently for having tattoos and piercings. Every time I go somewhere I get weird looks because of my stretched lobes and tattoos. I've even been denied employment at a call center for that reason alone.

Try to figure out why.

Cos the phone might get caught in his lobe.

Try to figure out why.

I suspected you didn't know the difference. If you want to know, ask and I'll explain.

No, it's an article and with real facts, stupid. That guy really exists and what he did really happened. As always, you lose.

Oh my GOD! You posted a "link"?????

Yes - something you never do because you are willfully ignorant and prefer ideology over facts. Meanwhile, I document my facts with links.

For starters, you have to consider the story of Brendan Mahoney, a law student at the University of Connecticut, who has gone from a self-sufficient member of society to a welfare recipient in a matter of days.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Mahoney is a 30-year-old, third year law student who has been insured for the last three years “through a $2,400-a-year school-sponsored health plan. But he wanted to see what Obamacare had to offer.” After trying and failing to login a couple of times, Mahoney finally accessed the exchanges and, much to his surprise, realized he was eligible for Medicaid. So he signed up for Medicaid.

“So the great success story of Obamacare’s first day is the transformation of a future lawyer, who was already paying for his insurance, into a welfare case. There’s your success story, gang,” Glenn said on radio this morning. “That’s their intent. Get you hooked on welfare. Get you hooked on the dole. If they can get you hooked, then they know you will never, ever get off it. Don’t take it. Don’t do it. Just say no to Obamacare. It’s the most powerful drug that a government has ever asked us to inject into our own veins. Don’t do it.”

Obama knows the more people that are dependent on government, the more people that will be forced to vote for him. It's all about power and control for de fürher Obama.

Success? Check out Obamacare?s dismal sign-up numbers ? Glenn Beck

Best of the Web Today: Brendan Mahoney Saves ObamaCare - WSJ.com

So did he quit law school?

Forum List

Back