Obamacare Goes down in Defeat in Virginia

Don't bring up Health Myth's bs all over again....FER CHRISSAKE, troll.

A) Because Pubs refuse a good SS ID card, illegals pay taxes, own homes, have health care etc. So they count.

B) Invincibles have accidents and get sick and are FREELOADERS, like YOU.

ETC ETC, total bs.

Let's work out an agreement.

If states want that same amount of federal funding to go into health care,
then agree to tax incentives and breaks to KEEP the funds generated by the states
from going to the feds in the first place! Reward states, citizens, businesses, schools and parties for setting up localized systems of medical services facilities and programs.

convert prisons and veteran facilities into teaching hospitals and treatment centers
where interns can earn their medical and nursing degrees by serving the public while they get their training under supervision. So save more resources, serve more people, and create jobs in every state, for student and veteran assistance, and take the burden off the federal govt to end this tug of war conflicts over funding and control of health policies.

Voters want medicaid expanded. Governor Kasich here in Ohio balked at first but the voters encouraged him change his stance in the end.

VA is having a problem with it's Republicans as you know. They might want to rethink their extreme hate for the poor in America.

Most VA hospitals and clinics are teaching facilities, the medicade expansion will bankrupt states in the long term, it is irresponsible for states to accept it.

You didn't have shit, don't have shit now. Go back and read what I wrote dumb ass.

I should read what you wrote again (to satisfy your hopes that it will confuse things worse), but you won't read what I put forth.

You are quite a case.

You should read what I wrote so that you understand what I said.

You're an attention whore.

I'd call you an artful dodger, but you really are not that good at it.

A) Because Pubs refuse a good SS ID card, illegals pay taxes, own homes, have health care etc. So they count.

ETC ETC, total bs.

Like you've ever taken on an argument in your life.

What was BS ?

Nobody from the left even attempted a reply.

You and your lovers are all to apparent in your attempts to make sure the free goodies keep coming.

ETC ETC, total bs.

Like you've ever taken on an argument in your life.

What was BS ?

Nobody from the left even attempted a reply.

You and your lovers are all to apparent in your attempts to make sure the free goodies keep coming.

Frankie finds it appalling that anyone would have the gall and audacity to question the Democrats.....

Forum List

Back