OBAMA!

Obama has not lived up to his promise.

Thanks in large part to Republicans of course. There are many things I wish he'd have handled differently but... daaaaaamn do I shudder to think what McCain/Palin or Romney/Ryan would have done to this country. Thank goodness most Americans remembered the insanity of the Bush administration.

296k650.jpg

This is true, just as some idiots claim that anyone who doesn't approve of Obama and his policies is a racist, next up they will claim that anyone who doesn't approve of Hillary and her policies is a sexist.

However, you know who the real sexists are? The idiots who abandoned Hillary in 2008 to vote for Obama. I mean she was by ALL accounts the better candidate, and certainly more prepared for the job and was the clear cut front runner until a negro candidate who was largely unknown suddenly became available and then you sexist Democrats pushed the woman right out of the window.

From how far away can one hear those gears turning?

You are fucking brilliant!

When are the crazies going to leave this poor man alone??? Barack Obama ran for the presidency with the very best of intentions. He had no ulterior motive or evil intention. I truly think he just wanted to represent all the people of this country and be an effective leader. I think he's done that, despite efforts to block him at every turn. I'm so sick of the haters I could barf all over them!!!

When are the crazies going to leave the man alone?

Bush Derangement Syndrome died down, but never went away. The outlook for Obama is not promising.

Seriously! Can you nutjobs let us have a discussion about Obama without bringing Bush into it?

S
When are the crazies going to leave this poor man alone??? Barack Obama ran for the presidency with the very best of intentions. He had no ulterior motive or evil intention. I truly think he just wanted to represent all the people of this country and be an effective leader. I think he's done that, despite efforts to block him at every turn. I'm so sick of the haters I could barf all over them!!!

Bush Derangement Syndrome died down, but never went away. The outlook for Obama is not promising.

Seriously! Can you nutjobs let us have a discussion about Obama without bringing Bush into it?

Sorry, I was doing pre-cog on TheOldSchool.. It is sort of a gift.

LEAVE BARRACK ALONE!!!

"poor" ?

"man" ?

Somewhere in The Catskills, a shopworn, crumbling "resort" is missing its stand-up comic!

Forum List

Back