Young black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word ‘computer’ is

Hochul sort of looks like a white Harris.

7cb1a620a6861bfa6670b2807dac314e

Hochul hasn't been right since she had the premonition of a second Trump term that made her eyebrows go up like they are. Back to MAGA.

If Hochul was forcing students to learn that slavery was beneficial to blacks, that all DEI is outlawed, banned books by black authors, and everything DeSantis has done, she'd get what DrSantis is getting.
When has DeSantis ever said that slavery was beneficial to the slaves?

I think thats a lie

No. that's you and TNHarley. And especially you, the white female beneficiary of AA and DEI, barking about how wrong both of them are while supporting a party that erased a woman right to choose.
Hey, the chump for the racist white people showed up. You make such a good white knight for them, boy.

If Hochul was forcing students to learn that slavery was beneficial to blacks, that all DEI is outlawed, banned books by black authors, and everything DeSantis has done, she'd get what DrSantis is getting.
Yabbut...

When has DeSantis ever said that slavery was beneficial to the slaves?

I think thats a lie
I'm surprised you didn't hear this since you will often argue with us about how racism, past & present still [allegedly never] impacts our lives.

Excerpt:
...“How can our students ever be equipped for the future if they don’t have a full, honest picture of where we’ve come from? Florida’s students deserve a world-class education that equips them to be successful adults who can help heal our nation’s divisions rather than deepen them,” Andrew Spar, president of the union, said in the statement.​
“Gov. DeSantis is pursuing a political agenda guaranteed to set good people against one another, and in the process he’s cheating our kids," Spar said. "They deserve the full truth of American history, the good and the bad.”​
The union said it is troubling that at the high school level, the standards conflate the 1920 Ocoee Massacre, when at least 30 African Americans were killed for attempting to vote, with “acts of violence perpetrated by African Americans.” And in middle school, the standards require students be taught slavery was beneficial to African Americans because it helped them develop skills, the union said.​
Updates to the African American history curriculum were required by a controversial 2022 law that Gov. Ron DeSantis dubbed the “Stop Wrongs To Our Kids and Employees Act,” or “Stop WOKE Act,” NBC South Florida reported.
....​

Why did she mention race, why not say poor kids in the Bronx don't know what a computer is? When you single out black kids as stupid yeah it comes across as races, but good job at defending your democrat white masters.
She said "poor Black kids" because of the implicit bias that she and other racists have towards Black people. I still have no idea of what point she was trying to make. We already know that Black people are disadvantaged in this country, that was by design so what was she trying to accomplish?

I'm finding this story very hard to believe. Did these children even attend school and if so did they have to attend school online during the pandemic? If so then what was the device they used to connect to their school?

Something REALLY fishy about this story.
These childish "Fake News" reactions only prove your inability to render even a half intelligent rebuttal.

Are you seriously unable to tell the difference between a comment (opinion) and a news story?

Do lefties really believe that (white) republicans are responsible for black ignorance in the Bronx after a hundred years of failed federal education sponsored by democrats not to mention LBJ's ironically named "Great Society" that substituted poverty pimps for a black family structure and fifty years of democrat party leadership in NY? WTF is this babe talking about?

Forum List

Back