Obama won BECAUSE of his race

Bullshit.

Own it

What has the failed governor of Massachusetts accomplished?

Want to start with Romneycare?

Failed is your opinion. He was governor of Massachusetts. That gave him more experience than the less-than-one-term Senator without even going into his history of solving economic and managerial problems.

Romney would have known better than to throw water onto the economic recovery by taking his eye off the ball and wasting a year and a half inventing new regulations to bog down the country with.

Romney was such a failure as Governor that he was never elected to another Office

Obamas service as Senator was rewarded with the Presidency

Romney has no experience co parable to Obamas

Own it

Failed is your opinion. He was governor of Massachusetts. That gave him more experience than the less-than-one-term Senator without even going into his history of solving economic and managerial problems.

Romney would have known better than to throw water onto the economic recovery by taking his eye off the ball and wasting a year and a half inventing new regulations to bog down the country with.

Romney was such a failure as Governor that he was never elected to another Office

No shit Sherlock.

Own it

He didn't run for a second term as governor, you moron. And a governor is a chief executive position (you know, like the Presidency?) whereas a 'present' junior Senator is not.

Well in that he can claim success. The DIVIDE has never been greater. yay obama. yay.
March 23, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

It is also NOTED that in ALL of your quotes YOU NEVER SHOW A LINK TO YOUR SOURCE.

Seek HELP. :eusa_hand:
That's because I only get my quotes from your MessiahRushie's transcripts, and as a paying 24/7 DittoTard, you knew that already.

Last edited:
March 23, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

It is also NOTED that in ALL of your quotes YOU NEVER SHOW A LINK TO YOUR SOURCE.

That's because I only get my quotes from your MessiahRushie's transcripts, and as a paying DittoTard, you knew that already.

If this site is any indication, liberals must listen to that radio program about 1000 X more than conservatives.

That's because I only get my quotes from your MessiahRushie's transcripts, and as a paying DittoTard, you knew that already.

If this site is any indication, liberals must listen to that radio program about 1000 X more than conservatives.
Or CON$ervoFascists are 1000 X more ashamed to admit it!!!

Or CON$ervoFascists are 1000 X more ashamed to admit it!!!
Upon what do you base that conclusion?
The same thing YOU do, this site!!!

The CON$ on this site who deny ever listening to your MessiahRushie the most, parrot him the most.

Who does that? The only people I ever see here quoting him and referring to him (endlessly) are the liberals who think it is some great accomplishment to fling some shit at their boogeyman.

Upon what do you base that conclusion?

The CON$ on this site who deny ever listening to your MessiahRushie the most, parrot him the most.
Who does that? The only people I ever see here quoting him and referring to him (endlessly) are the liberals who think it is some great accomplishment to fling some shit at their boogeyman.
His mindless parrots use the same words or phrases he invents, like NAALCP, drive-by media, Algore, etc., which are dead giveaways that they are nothing but his mindless drones. I have many times highlighted one of his catch words or phrases to point out just how unoriginal CON$ are.

His mindless parrots use the same words or phrases he invents, like NAALCP, drive-by media, Algore, etc., which are dead giveaways that they are nothing but his mindless drones. I have many times highlighted one of his catch words or phrases to point out just how unoriginal CON$ are.

Still Sniffing LIMABUGH'S ass son?

SEEK HELP.

Seriously.

Immediately. You're SICK.

Any person with his qualifications - or lack there of -that was a male white person would be laughed off the stage

You posted because of your lack of intelligence and restraint.

Still Sniffing LIMABUGH'S ass son?

SEEK HELP.

Seriously.

Immediately. You're SICK.
First the mindless drones attacked me claiming I didn't listen to their MessiahRushie getting only what he said second hand from some unknown Lib website that they could never link to when challenged, and when they figured out I remembered stuff even his most devoted followers had forgotten, they now attack me for listening to him too much! :cuckoo:

IOW, it is always wrong to criticize their Doctor Of Duplicity no matter how much or how little you listen.

He didn't run for a second term as governor, you moron. And a governor is a chief executive position (you know, like the Presidency?) whereas a 'present' junior Senator is not.

President Obama served 16 years in elected positions.
Romney failed in four years as a governor. His record was so bad he dared not run again

Romney has not held a position in six years. Failure will do that

Any person with his qualifications - or lack there of -that was a male white person would be laughed off the stage

Really? A Harvard law degree not good enough for you...even one in Constitutional Law? But I bet Joe the fucking plumber is.....or Paling....who was never anything more than a beauty queen turned populist governor of a state that gets more subsidies from the fed than any other....by a significant margin....I bet she's cool with you too.

Face it...you're a kook.

Ya... If he hadn't been the best orator that has come along in half a century he would just be another loser U S Senator. Chrisst sakes!! Anybody can set a Senate seat out of a CrackerJack box... for cryin out loud.. Dudes pathetic. He wasn't even a quitter half term Alaska Gubner = to a city council member in any small town in the Continental US. The guy prolly wouldn't have been elected dog catcher in Chicago if he hadn'ta lucked into the White House.

There is nothing exceptional about him other than his complexion.
He's bright, but there are probably 5 million US citizens with a higher IQ, He's a reasonable speaker, as long as the teleprompter is working well.
The only thing exceptional about barack obama is (He's) "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."
Were he white, he'd be just another guy with a sociology degree flipping burgers at a McDonald's in Honolulu.

Wow...the not so veiled racism comes out every time something goes Obama's(and thereby the working and middle class's) way. You guys can try to hide it, but sooner or later leopards always show their spots.

His mindless parrots use the same words or phrases he invents, .

How would YOU know that unless YOU listen often enough to fucking memorize his speech patterns? Face it, you are obsessed.

Forum List

Back