Obama: Whites Need Not Apply

Throughout history, every race has been subjected to slavery. The point is that that was HISTORY. Get over it already and try to catch up!

EVERY race??????? I don't think so.

yes every race you fucking idiot.
Do you think blacks have been the only slaves in human history?

Swedish Vikings travelled east into Gardariki, and were known to have traded extensively in slaves. Slaves also came from Germanic, British and other northern European tribes, and were sometimes sold to Arab and Jewish traders, who in turn traded them further afield. Slavery in Sweden was (temporarily) made illegal in 1337

of course, the reason why we ever had affirmative action is because of racism, and fortunately, racism has been cured!

except, oh, look at this.

Wealth Gaps Rise to Record Highs Between Whites, Blacks and Hispanics - Pew Research Center

The median wealth of white households is 20 times that of black households and 18 times that of Hispanic households, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from 2009.

These lopsided wealth ratios are the largest since the government began publishing such data a quarter century ago and roughly twice the size of the ratios that had prevailed between these three groups for the two decades prior to the Great Recession that ended in 2009.

of course, the reason why we ever had affirmative action is because of racism, and fortunately, racism has been cured!

Wealth Gaps Rise to Record Highs Between Whites, Blacks and Hispanics - Pew Research Center

The median wealth of white households is 20 times that of black households and 18 times that of Hispanic households, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from 2009.

These lopsided wealth ratios are the largest since the government began publishing such data a quarter century ago and roughly twice the size of the ratios that had prevailed between these three groups for the two decades prior to the Great Recession that ended in 2009.

Careful careful, the next thing you know, someone finds out we blew the levee's

not that this has anything to do with my post, but are you talking about 2005, or 1927, when we know the levees were deliberately blown?

not that this has anything to do with my post, but are you talking about 2005, or 1927, when we know the levees were deliberately blown?

I cant speak for 1927. But its amazing what a few sticks of dynamite can do. Special thanks to N.O. for not running all the pumps.

Is this the fault of whites or blacks? Tell me. How much money has the government taken from poor blacks and given it to rich whites?
Compare the percentage of white and black populations that are in prison. Compare the number of illegitimate children of both races.
It's time we all started taking responsibility for our own circumstances.

And what evidence does the opinion piece writer have that applications will be rejected out of hand simply because the applicant is white.

None.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

EOs are carefully composed to ensure they comply with existing Federal legislation. EOs do not supercede Federal law.

The opinion piece writer is either ignorant of these facts or attempting to create some perceived political gain for the right. It’s telling in either case.

How about the fact - and it is a fact, that the federal government is not only already achieving it's "diversity" goals, it is surpassing them. So why exactly does the federal government need to be told to have more diversity?

What facking evidence do you have that government has far surpassed its diversity goals?
Facking??? :lol: It's fracking, ya dummy. Haven't you ever watched Battle Star Galactica?

This is a copy of the actual executive order. Do you see anything about whites in it??

“Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce

Executive Order--Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce | The White House

It doesn't need to be in there Rinata. The order acts as if there is an imbalance in the number of minority employees, when in fact, it is ALREADY disproportional toward minorities. Perhaps there is a problem in the representation at management levels, but this is a merit system, so why isn't there merit?

When I read this, I really understood that the diversity being referred to meant all races and all colors. Sometimes I feel like I live in outer space, I swear.

All colors, BUT white...

The White House issued an executive order on Thursday titled “Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce.” The purpose of the order is “to promote the federal workplace as a model of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.” In other words, it would be better for the government if public-spirited white workers sought employment elsewhere.

Those "other words" are your words and aren't what the actual words mean.

It doesn't need to be in there Rinata. The order acts as if there is an imbalance in the number of minority employees, when in fact, it is ALREADY disproportional toward minorities. Perhaps there is a problem in the representation at management levels, but this is a merit system, so why isn't there merit?

When I read this, I really understood that the diversity being referred to meant all races and all colors. Sometimes I feel like I live in outer space, I swear.

All colors, BUT white...

Rinata, you are still avoiding the fact that the government IS more diverse than the population and that minorities are slightly OVER represented. With that fact, what possible reason could the government have of such a new order that is pushing even more minority hiring? What is so hard to understand that ANY time you use race as a qualifier for employment you are, in fact, committing a racists act. Weather that is giving the black, white or green person the job.

McDonalds must be part of the governmet then. Takes four people to make a burger and they still get the order wrong.

When I go to a restaurant in the city with all blacks running the place, 70% of the time they are out of what I order or don't even have change for a $20. It does not matter what chain it is. I have even gone back to some of the same places months later out of desperation & the same BS would happen. From then on I never return. They have poor work ethics, & are irresponsible.

If there was a white person in the mix of workers I usually got served.

WOW, the amount of racism within this thread is disgusting. Were you trying to make others here right you off as an idiot or did that just come naturally?

Here is a suggestion: If you want other to take you seriously then you need to drop the bigotry.

Yes but only one race was subjected to slavery

name one race that has not been made a slave?

In the United States?

I believe it was only one race. So your obfuscation that "blacks were involved in the slave trade too" is pure bullshit

Name one race that has not been under slavery.

And blacks owned slaves in the United Staes. You should do some research on the subject you think you know about.

name one race that has not been made a slave?

In the United States?

I believe it was only one race. So your obfuscation that "blacks were involved in the slave trade too" is pure bullshit

And blacks owned slaves in the United Staes. You should do some research on the subject you think you know about.

By chance....were they white slaves?

In the United States?

By chance....were they white slaves?

yes whites have been slaves and yes in America. Ever heard of wha the American Indian did to captives?

Obama's executive order seems aimed at managerial level jobs. Here minorities could be under represented. However, if it is a merit system AND the federal government has not placed obstacles to their advancement, then the failure to gain these jobs is that of the employee and not the employer.

Forum List

Back