Obama: Whites Need Not Apply

And what evidence does the opinion piece writer have that applications will be rejected out of hand simply because the applicant is white.

None.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

EOs are carefully composed to ensure they comply with existing Federal legislation. EOs do not supercede Federal law.

The opinion piece writer is either ignorant of these facts or attempting to create some perceived political gain for the right. It’s telling in either case.

How about the fact - and it is a fact, that the federal government is not only already achieving it's "diversity" goals, it is surpassing them. So why exactly does the federal government need to be told to have more diversity?

What facking evidence do you have that government has far surpassed its diversity goals?

in the Post Office there are MANY Blacks,Latinos,Asians......oh and there are some White People too.....and many are in the Upper Management Levels....next dumbass question....oh and the word is FUCKING......

And what evidence does the opinion piece writer have that applications will be rejected out of hand simply because the applicant is white.

None.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

EOs are carefully composed to ensure they comply with existing Federal legislation. EOs do not supercede Federal law.

The opinion piece writer is either ignorant of these facts or attempting to create some perceived political gain for the right. It’s telling in either case.

How about the fact - and it is a fact, that the federal government is not only already achieving it's "diversity" goals, it is surpassing them. So why exactly does the federal government need to be told to have more diversity?

What facking evidence do you have that government has far surpassed its diversity goals?

Here's some facking evidence:

Federal Workforce Diversity: Why Agencies Seek Out Minority Workers - GovCentral.com

"African Americans make up 17.4 percent of the federal workforce, as compared to 10.1 percent of the civilian labor force"

"Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders represent 4.9 percent of federal employees and 4 percent of the civilian workforce"

"American Indians form 1.9 percent of the federal workforce but make up 0.8 percent of the civilian labor force"

"Equal opportunity does not mean equal outcomes". It's still up to the individual.

The order also says that “attaining a diverse, qualified workforce is one of the cornerstones of the merit-based civil service,” though merit and ability are not the metrics of choice when measuring success in diversity-driven career programs.

Mr. Obama, please contemplate the terms "merit-based" and "equality". This is why I have trouble discussing things with certain liberals. When the terms have been stripped of meaning, I cannot communicate.

I did not say 'far surpassed', I said it had surpassed them. Less hysteria, more logic, works wonders for an individual's credibility, little man.

Look at the numbers, the federal government employs minorities at higher rates than the national average. That, little man, is surpassing it's goal. If they were 'representative', they would be the same as the make up of society - they are not, they are higher. I have no issue with that... as long as whoever is employed is the best person for the job, not the best minority candidate.

So where is the proof? Your words? Get the fack out of here.

Federal Workforce Diversity: Why Agencies Seek Out Minority Workers - GovCentral.com

"African Americans make up 17.4 percent of the federal workforce, as compared to 10.1 percent of the civilian labor force"

"Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders represent 4.9 percent of federal employees and 4 percent of the civilian workforce"

"American Indians form 1.9 percent of the federal workforce but make up 0.8 percent of the civilian labor force"

"Equal opportunity does not mean equal outcomes". It's still up to the individual.

This is at the lower level positions, lets get to the higher level and executive positions, what are the numbers?

Last edited:
The White House issued an executive order on Thursday titled “Establishing a Coordinated Government-wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce.” The purpose of the order is “to promote the federal workplace as a model of equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.” In other words, it would be better for the government if public-spirited white workers sought employment elsewhere. Lost amid all the politically correct box-checking is the principle that the most qualified person should be hired for a job.

EDITORIAL: Obama: Whites need not apply - Washington Times
I am a federal retiree. I am here to tell you that a lot of highly qualified people did not get hired or promoted because of "Diversity". I am not a racist, but there are a lot of people in this country that keep pushing me to be, obamaturd is one of them.

. I am here to tell you that a lot of highly qualified people did not get hired or promoted because of "Diversity"..

Dr. Savage was one of them, so he turned around and started his radio show, now hes the biggest thorn in everyones side.

They should have just let the most qualified get the job, and nobody would have ever heard of him and he wouldnt be as wealthy as he is today.

Poetic justice!

:clap2:

This is at the lower level positions, lets get to the higher level and executive positions, what are the numbers?

They look like this:

bell_curve.gif

Just like it does for everyone else. Less people at the bottom, a lot in the middle, and less near the top. Like. Everyone. Else.

Again:

"Equal opportunity does not mean equal results"

In the name of “fairness,” however, the government will intensify programs that discriminate against white Americans by extending special privileges to everyone else.

None.

it is a known fact that a disproportionate number of blacks are getting high paying government jobs!!..income redistribution and reparations rolled into one!!

The OP is a little odd in a way - ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, not just in the federal government, in universities and corporations and police and fire departments and a lot more, if a given organization is determined to not have "enough" minorities, no whites need apply. I wonder if the "moderates" and liberals who went along with the anti-white discrimination in good times, and who are now unemployed, or who have relatives who are, STILL support "affirmative action". :rolleyes:

So what is a large portion to you?

A large portion, to me, is over 50%.

What's a large portion to you?
less than 8% of the military are black!!convicted felons can not join!! the pictures you see with a few blacks in the military are not representative of the true racial make up of our armed forced...PC is all it is!

It's actually about 15% black. A little more than their total overall population in America of 13%. Blacks only make up 8% of those dying in our current conflicts however. Women die at about 2% in current conflicts. That means those redneck racists homophobic white guys get more free funerals from the VA than blacks and women. ITS RACIST!!!!!!

Forum List

Back