Obama whining about Fox News AGAIN lol

Obama blames Limbaugh for ?caricature? status

The leader of the free world with the power to wipe us all from the earth with the push of a button can't deal with the American media?

Cries about them painting him as a caricature. His "You didn't build that" comment didn't cause it? His FORCED healthcare didn't cause it? His bungling of foreign policy didn't cause it? His CONSTANT "I didn't know about that" excuse didn't cause it? Calling Americans Bible clinging gun nuts didn't cause it?

Maybe he is right, after all he has done nothing to alienate the American people right?

He has every other station bowing down to him. How can one station make a difference .. HE is such a prick

Obama blames Limbaugh for ?caricature? status

The leader of the free world with the power to wipe us all from the earth with the push of a button can't deal with the American media?

With a Nuke you mean? Yes he can but I dont think you're thinking this thru

Cries about them painting him as a caricature. His "You didn't build that" comment didn't cause it? His FORCED healthcare didn't cause it? His bungling of foreign policy didn't cause it? His CONSTANT "I didn't know about that" excuse didn't cause it? Calling Americans Bible clinging gun nuts didn't cause it?

Maybe he is right, after all he has done nothing to alienate the American people right?

Was that a point or a string of loaded questions?

crybaby-in-chief-attack-watch-obama-crybaby-2012-politics-1330186079.jpg

Yea, hes a big cry baby.

But grown assed men who scrutinize his every shit that he takes, anonymously on the internet?

Tough guys!

It's what we do on this board. It's not like you're new here so wtf lol

its got nothing to do with how new or old I am.

it's got to do with the level of intellect it takes to actually get the urge to bitch about shit like this as though it matters, especially since you don't even hold yourself to even close to the same standard it's kind of sick minded.

Yea, hes a big cry baby.

But grown assed men who scrutinize his every shit that he takes, anonymously on the internet?

Tough guys!

it's got to do with the level of intellect it takes to actually get the urge to bitch about shit like this as though it matters, especially since you don't even hold yourself to even close to the same standard it's kind of sick minded.

So you can't tell the difference between mockery and bitching and that's my problem why?

So you can't tell the difference between mockery and bitching and that's my problem why?

I can tell the difference btwn a nameless flea on someone's coat who acts pious versus a man who doesn't give a fuck what the little fleas really have to say about him.

if you had a life you wouldn't be speculating over such meaningless effeminate gossip girl shit

O'Reilly "Barry, what do you think about Denmark legalizing bestiality?"

Soetoro: "Well, as you know in my youth, I ate snake and dog, but no, I did not have sex with any farm animals no matter how choomed up I was"

So sad. No other President in History has been given a bigger free pass from the Media than this one has. He has absolutely no right to whine.

Forum List

Back