What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama Visits Mosque to Show Support to Muslims

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mosque chosen by Obama for visit has links to extremist groups
The Baltimore mosque that President Obama will visit this week to show support for American Muslims has historical ties to radical Islamic groups.
The Islamic Society of Baltimore had an imam who was a leading figure in the extremist Muslim Brotherhood. The organization also is connected to the Islamic Society of North America, a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a 2008 criminal prosecution in which several individuals were convicted of funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas.
Obama to visit Baltimore mosque to show support for Muslims
Mr. Obama never fails to disappoint or surprise me.

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Baltimore mosque that President Obama will visit this week to show support for American Muslims has historical ties to radical Islamic groups.
The Islamic Society of Baltimore had an imam who was a leading figure in the extremist Muslim Brotherhood. The organization also is connected to the Islamic Society of North America, a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a 2008 criminal prosecution in which several individuals were convicted of funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas.
So he is visiting a Mosque , there are many Muslim Americans and they are under attack for just being Muslims, or are all Muslims terrorists though your glasses

OP
Jackson

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
So he is visiting a Mosque , there are many Muslim Americans and they are under attack for just being Muslims, or are all Muslims terrorists though your glasses
FLASH!! I did not write that article.

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, the Rev. Moon Times propaganda rag did. So somebody there gave money to Hamas? BFD.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, the Rev. Moon Times propaganda rag did. So somebody there gave money to Hamas? BFD.
Yes, BFD.

Manonthestreet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mohammad Adam el-Sheikh, who served two stints as ISB’s imam, from 1983 to 1989 and from 1994 to 2003, was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan in the 1970s. He also co-founded the Muslim American Society, a Falls Church, Va.-based group that is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

While in Baltimore, el-Sheikh served as a regional director for the Islamic American Relief Agency. That group’s parent organization is the Islamic African Relief Agency, which the Treasury Department says provided funds to Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Cheryl Mills Refused To Speak To State Investigators About Hillary Emails Head dude is a terrorist supporter and of course nobody else there knew or suspected ,,,rrriiighhhhtttt

Last edited:

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score

Funny....have we ever seen him in any Christian church, other than the radical rev Wright's church?

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Funny....have we ever seen him in any Christian church, other than the radical rev Wright's church?
You and I were writing at the same time, Randall.:badgrin:

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score

Hey - it's better the second time around! ;)

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

Simple minds think alike, and at the same time.

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score

Perhaps you are correct. I'm probably simple minded. However, funny thing about that - I'm not dependent on a 74 year old communist and a 69 year old murderer to run MY party. ;)

ShaklesOfBigGov

Restore the Republic
Reaction score
Mohammad Adam el-Sheikh, who served two stints as ISB’s imam, from 1983 to 1989 and from 1994 to 2003, was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan in the 1970s. He also co-founded the Muslim American Society, a Falls Church, Va.-based group that is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

While in Baltimore, el-Sheikh served as a regional director for the Islamic American Relief Agency. That group’s parent organization is the Islamic African Relief Agency, which the Treasury Department says provided funds to Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Cheryl Mills Refused To Speak To State Investigators About Hillary Emails Head dude is a terrorist supporter and of course nobody else there knew or suspected ,,,rrriiighhhhtttt

It would appear that Obama doesn't shy away from possibility of finding those financial donors which will back his political views, and those within his party.

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

Perhaps you are correct. I'm probably simple minded. However, funny thing about that - I'm not dependent on a 74 year old communist and a 69 year old murderer to run MY party. ;)
Simple minded and delusional.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know when Obama last visited a Christian church?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List