Obama Visits Mosque to Show Support to Muslims

Mosque chosen by Obama for visit has links to extremist groups
The Baltimore mosque that President Obama will visit this week to show support for American Muslims has historical ties to radical Islamic groups.
The Islamic Society of Baltimore had an imam who was a leading figure in the extremist Muslim Brotherhood. The organization also is connected to the Islamic Society of North America, a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a 2008 criminal prosecution in which several individuals were convicted of funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas.
Obama to visit Baltimore mosque to show support for Muslims
Mr. Obama never fails to disappoint or surprise me.

Funny....have we ever seen him in any Christian church, other than the radical rev Wright's church?
You and I were writing at the same time, Randall.:badgrin:
Simple minds think alike, and at the same time.
Maybe so but who do you match up with? Guno?

marine.jpg

The Baltimore mosque that President Obama will visit this week to show support for American Muslims has historical ties to radical Islamic groups.
The Islamic Society of Baltimore had an imam who was a leading figure in the extremist Muslim Brotherhood. The organization also is connected to the Islamic Society of North America, a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a 2008 criminal prosecution in which several individuals were convicted of funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas.

Does anyone know when Obama last visited a Christian church?
What does it matter? Even if it was this past Sunday you would say he only did it for show, because as we all know, he is really a Muslim.

Funny....have we ever seen him in any Christian church, other than the radical rev Wright's church?
Not on Faux Noise, dupe.

Mohammad Adam el-Sheikh, who served two stints as ISB’s imam, from 1983 to 1989 and from 1994 to 2003, was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan in the 1970s. He also co-founded the Muslim American Society, a Falls Church, Va.-based group that is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

While in Baltimore, el-Sheikh served as a regional director for the Islamic American Relief Agency. That group’s parent organization is the Islamic African Relief Agency, which the Treasury Department says provided funds to Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Cheryl Mills Refused To Speak To State Investigators About Hillary Emails Head dude is a terrorist supporter and of course nobody else there knew or suspected ,,,rrriiighhhhtttt

These Muslim Brotherhood ***** enjoy all the freedoms of the west, and impose their messed up religious islamonazi ideas to their own people back in their country.

Fuck MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
Fuck ISLAMISTS

I bet they are voting for democrats in America..........

He stops in one occasionally for the photo op.

That is correct, today Obama met with terrorists from the Muslim Brotherhood.
That very group he is SUPPOSED to be fighting. Nice old sit down and smirk in America's face. Did the press tell you? Did that group get much play? No? Just a good old fashion sit down with radical terrorists and Clinton supporters.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Listen to the moderate muslims COMPLAIN about it.
Monumental Meeting- Obama To Visit Baltimore Mosque On Wed. - Extremist Ties To Muslim Brotherhood?

Feel safer now?

Aww...don't get too excited..after all, it's just his "fundamental transformation of the United States" that he promised. My God, after the next republican President is in power in 2017 he will have to spend 95% of his time reversing the damage this asshole has done to this country.

That very group he is SUPPOSED to be fighting. Nice old sit down and smirk in America's face. Did the press tell you? Did that group get much play? No? Just a good old fashion sit down with radical terrorists and Clinton supporters.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Listen to the moderate muslims COMPLAIN about it.
Monumental Meeting- Obama To Visit Baltimore Mosque On Wed. - Extremist Ties To Muslim Brotherhood?

Feel safer now?
I watched your video....... a rather unconvincing pitch by the guest. At no point did he connect the Mosque to terrorists. Slightly amusing never the less.

Feel safer now?
I watched your video....... a rather unconvincing pitch by the guest. At no point did he connect the Mosque to terrorists. Slightly amusing never the less.
It would appear you did NOT watch the video or are lying out your ass. Because he states two very solid connections in there.

Feel safer now?
It would appear you did NOT watch the video or are lying out your ass. Because he states two very solid connections in there.
The website is a covert operation? Is that one?

The OP is just another example of how paranoid hyper-partisan blogs/resources can make those who are so easily manipulated.
This whole paranoid accusation is based around the former imam who served up until 2003 and was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood until 1992! So, the imam resigned from the Muslim Brotherhood 24 years ago and hasn't been connected to the mosque for 13 years.
You people are so gullible!

Somebody refresh my memory. Was it Muslims that murdered 3000 Americans on 9-11? Or was it Christians?

Refresh your memory?

How about the fact that Reagan illegally funded terrorists, thus giving birth to this mess. And it was the shrub who hid the bin Ladens, purposely let Osama go, attacked an innocent country, met with Muslims after terrorists attacked us.

Remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody refresh my memory. Was it Muslims that murdered 3000 Americans on 9-11? Or was it Christians?

Refresh your memory?

How about the fact that Reagan illegally funded terrorists, thus giving birth to this mess. And it was the shrub who hid the bin Ladens, purposely let Osama go, attacked an innocent country, met with Muslims after terrorists attacked us.

Remember?

Muslims or Christians who attacked the USS Cole?

Refresh your memory?

Remember?

I believe you are confusing an attempt to facilitate a peace between Arafat and Isreal to the premeditated murder of 3000 Americans. But since you are a leftist traitor, I'll let it pass.

Forum List

Back