Obama Visits Mosque to Show Support to Muslims

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Mosque chosen by Obama for visit has links to extremist groups
The Baltimore mosque that President Obama will visit this week to show support for American Muslims has historical ties to radical Islamic groups.
The Islamic Society of Baltimore had an imam who was a leading figure in the extremist Muslim Brotherhood. The organization also is connected to the Islamic Society of North America, a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a 2008 criminal prosecution in which several individuals were convicted of funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas.
Obama to visit Baltimore mosque to show support for Muslims
Mr. Obama never fails to disappoint or surprise me.

The Baltimore mosque that President Obama will visit this week to show support for American Muslims has historical ties to radical Islamic groups.
The Islamic Society of Baltimore had an imam who was a leading figure in the extremist Muslim Brotherhood. The organization also is connected to the Islamic Society of North America, a Muslim civil rights group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a 2008 criminal prosecution in which several individuals were convicted of funneling money to the terrorist group Hamas.
So he is visiting a Mosque , there are many Muslim Americans and they are under attack for just being Muslims, or are all Muslims terrorists though your glasses

So he is visiting a Mosque , there are many Muslim Americans and they are under attack for just being Muslims, or are all Muslims terrorists though your glasses
FLASH!! I did not write that article.

No, the Rev. Moon Times propaganda rag did. So somebody there gave money to Hamas? BFD.

No, the Rev. Moon Times propaganda rag did. So somebody there gave money to Hamas? BFD.
Yes, BFD.

Mohammad Adam el-Sheikh, who served two stints as ISB’s imam, from 1983 to 1989 and from 1994 to 2003, was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan in the 1970s. He also co-founded the Muslim American Society, a Falls Church, Va.-based group that is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

While in Baltimore, el-Sheikh served as a regional director for the Islamic American Relief Agency. That group’s parent organization is the Islamic African Relief Agency, which the Treasury Department says provided funds to Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Cheryl Mills Refused To Speak To State Investigators About Hillary Emails Head dude is a terrorist supporter and of course nobody else there knew or suspected ,,,rrriiighhhhtttt

Last edited:

Funny....have we ever seen him in any Christian church, other than the radical rev Wright's church?

Funny....have we ever seen him in any Christian church, other than the radical rev Wright's church?
You and I were writing at the same time, Randall.:badgrin:

Hey - it's better the second time around! ;)

Simple minds think alike, and at the same time.

Perhaps you are correct. I'm probably simple minded. However, funny thing about that - I'm not dependent on a 74 year old communist and a 69 year old murderer to run MY party. ;)

Mohammad Adam el-Sheikh, who served two stints as ISB’s imam, from 1983 to 1989 and from 1994 to 2003, was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan in the 1970s. He also co-founded the Muslim American Society, a Falls Church, Va.-based group that is controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood.

While in Baltimore, el-Sheikh served as a regional director for the Islamic American Relief Agency. That group’s parent organization is the Islamic African Relief Agency, which the Treasury Department says provided funds to Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, Hamas and other terrorist organizations. Cheryl Mills Refused To Speak To State Investigators About Hillary Emails Head dude is a terrorist supporter and of course nobody else there knew or suspected ,,,rrriiighhhhtttt

It would appear that Obama doesn't shy away from possibility of finding those financial donors which will back his political views, and those within his party.

Perhaps you are correct. I'm probably simple minded. However, funny thing about that - I'm not dependent on a 74 year old communist and a 69 year old murderer to run MY party. ;)
Simple minded and delusional.

Does anyone know when Obama last visited a Christian church?

New Topics

Forum List

Back