Obama vetoes 9/11 bill

No one is entitled to money. I find it disgusting when people try to profit off of death.

The accusations on the Saudi government are highly questionable, but they might hold merit if evidence could be shown.

I have not seen any evidence which supports the claim that the Saud family had anything to do with 9/11.

So then they should not be afraid of any law suits. Get it into court and hopefully the truth will win out. If it turns out they were not involved so be it.

What Obama might be scared of is the lawsuits that might arise from his done program. Imagine if all the innocents killed started suing the president personally.

Muslims hate us, whether they are the Saud family or the bin laden family or the wakamakakoff family if they are Muslim they hate us. Get it through your heads or get overrun by them. Of course Saudi Arabia had something to do with 9-11. It's called their Madrasas or schools. Like the school Obama attended as a boy in Indonesia. Wake up you are in the middle of a religious war!

I have not seen any evidence which supports the claim that the Saud family had anything to do with 9/11.

So then they should not be afraid of any law suits. Get it into court and hopefully the truth will win out. If it turns out they were not involved so be it.
Like the Americans, the Saud family would never cooperate with a court outside of their country.

Like the Americans, the Saud family would never cooperate with a court outside of their country.

It may not matter if they cooperate.

The Saudis will not recognize any court outside of its jurisdiction.

I am not sure but I am thinking that what they recognize concerning an international court won't matter. If found guilty they could have their assets either taken or frozen.

If nothing can happen to them then why the veto?

I am not sure but I am thinking that what they recognize concerning an international court won't matter. If found guilty they could have their assets either taken or frozen.

If nothing can happen to them then why the veto?
The Americans are afraid that American citizens will have to answer to charges of murder and torture abroad so they have adopted the device of sovereign immunity which means that a government cannot be answerable to a foreign court. The Americans do not have a problem when their enemies are accused in a foreign court but invoke sovereign immunity for themselves and their close friends such as the Saudis, Israelis, and others.

Forum List

Back