Obama Turns John Lewis Funeral Into Political Rally

/—-/ Your class envy is ugly.

Naw, man, what's ugly is we are the richest country in the world and we still have children who go to bed hungry at night.
/——/ Where are the parents? Every city has food banks and soup kitchens. EBT cards are easy to get. There is no reason for any child going hungry. BTW, when libtards aren’t screeching about hungry children, they screech about childhood obesity. Go figure.

Losers are communists like you that believe in collectivism and crave a nanny state of "cradle to grave" protection at the expense of those that produce the most.

Uh, guy, here's the thing. Most Americans believe in those things.

I would LOVE it if the GOP ran on eliminating Unemployment Insurance, Medicare, Social Security, Veterans benefits, etc. Please, please run on that as a platform.

The motto of the White Entitled Middle Class. "Welfare for me but not for thee".

The rich don't "produce the most", they live off the productivity of others. You could take 100 rich people and throw their asses on a desert island, and they won't produce jack. They'd probably resort to cannibalism. You put 100 working stiffs on an Island, they'd probably do pretty well because they get things done.
/——/ Well I wish you libtards ran on eliminating abortion, tax breaks for private schools, strong borders, low taxes and a strong defense, but that ain’t happening either.

Traditionally past presidents stay away from politics and commenting or criticising the current president or his administration, but not this classless piece of shit.

Traditionally, we don't have fascist presidents trying to cancel elections because they know they are going to lose.
/—-/ Traditionally, we don’t have democRATs nominating a known crook with full blown dementia who is hiding in his basement and afraid to debate the sitting president- but here we are.

/——/ Where are the parents? Every city has food banks and soup kitchens.

“Have they no refuge or resource?” cried Scrooge. “Are there no prisons?” said the Spirit, turning on him for the last time with his own words. “Are there no workhouses?”

EBT cards are easy to get.

I guess. You can't really feed a family on the pittance you get from SNAP.

There is no reason for any child going hungry. BTW, when libtards aren’t screeching about hungry children, they screech about childhood obesity. Go figure.

Um, yeah, they are both problems, for different reason. We have hunger for kids who can't get enough to eat, and we have an obesity problem because poor kids aren't able to afford healthy food, just the junk that big corporations push on them. They are both symptoms of the same disease.

/——/ Well I wish you libtards ran on eliminating abortion, tax breaks for private schools, strong borders, low taxes and a strong defense, but that ain’t happening either.

No, those don't fit in with the philosophy they espouse.

But if you guys are really against "Welfare", and you think it's destructive to let people have money for not slaving away to make the One Percent Richer, then you really should advocate getting rid of all those Middle Class entitlements. "Welfare for me, but not for thee".

/—-/ Traditionally, we don’t have democRATs nominating a known crook with full blown dementia who is hiding in his basement and afraid to debate the sitting president- but here we are.

Wow, a lot of projecting there. Frankly, Trump is the one who is bragging that he can remember five words.

1596285513451.png

“Have they no refuge or resource?” cried Scrooge. “Are there no prisons?” said the Spirit, turning on him for the last time with his own words. “Are there no workhouses?”

There is no reason for any child going hungry. BTW, when libtards aren’t screeching about hungry children, they screech about childhood obesity. Go figure.

Um, yeah, they are both problems, for different reason. We have hunger for kids who can't get enough to eat, and we have an obesity problem because poor kids aren't able to afford healthy food, just the junk that big corporations push on them. They are both symptoms of the same disease.

But if you guys are really against "Welfare", and you think it's destructive to let people have money for not slaving away to make the One Percent Richer, then you really should advocate getting rid of all those Middle Class entitlements. "Welfare for me, but not for thee".

Wow, a lot of projecting there. Frankly, Trump is the one who is bragging that he can remember five words.

View attachment 369861
/—-/ All BS lame excuses from the left. Nothing new. And no projection, I was using your Strawman argument against you. I managed to feed my kids when they were grow up. I guess that makes me the enemy.

Traditionally past presidents stay away from politics and commenting or criticising the current president or his administration, but not this classless piece of shit.

Traditionally, we don't have fascist presidents trying to cancel elections because they know they are going to lose.
The "known crook" was fined $2 million for robbing his own charity. The "known crook" had to reimburse the 4,000 who were robbed at his bogus university. Ya got nothing kid. No Burisma, no Tara Reade, no quid pro quo for extorting a foreign govt. for personal favors. You see what your problem is child?

30 Jul 2020 ~~ By Malcom Bright
Former President Barack Obama turned a eulogy for the late Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) into a Democratic political rally – urging Congress to pass a series of measures he said would ‘continue Lewis’ life’s work.’
Of all the speakers at the memorial, the former President was the only one to leverage Lewis’ death for political purposes.

Comment:

Hmm..., I guess the Dims didn't learn anything from the fiasco of the Wellstone memorial in 2002
They turned that into a political rally and voters were turned off by the display.
In the end, it cost them seats in Congress.
Obama is a metastasizing cancerous tumor. Durham has the power to do something about it, Past president or not, Obama attempted to overthrow the 2016 election and failed. For that seditious act he should be wearing orange for the rest of his life. He crass explosion at the funeral today should be in the halls of infamy.
Obama's pushing for 'Mail In' voting means the loss of anonymity. That in itself should be unconstitutional. It does have a double edge to it. Democrats will have to summoned forth their dead voters to confirm their hanging chads.
It's obvious to Obama that some black lives matter. A black felon and/or criminal killed by a white cop is priority one for this race hustler, but black on black crime, or a child under two year of age killed during a shoot out never gets on this race hustler's radar, no currency in that. Obama had the opportunity for 8 years to clean up "his" city Chicago from his bully pulpit and never did.
Lest we forget, this narcissistic multimillionaire Barack Hussein Obama is one of the most despicable racists ever to sit in the Oval Office, he preaches Marxism but lives like a captain of industry.
Obama's legacy is the erosion of American living standards for the average worker and the most defunct and usurious healthcare system in the developed world. Watching his cheap salesmanship today is akin to Tony Blair broker middle-east peace deals.

Like your fat assed piece of shit orange buddy did not hide because of politics.

Stating the goals of Lewis & calling to action to carry on his work is not playing politics yop stupid fuck.

Quit lying, Obama worked with Chicago on the gun violence there. The A CA helped insure million s motre Americans. Obama worked to cut the deficit & Trumop doubled it before the Virus even showed up.

But hey, enjoy life in the Trump Recession.

Former President Barack Obama turned a eulogy for the late Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) into a Democratic political rally – urging Congress to pass a series of measures he said would ‘continue Lewis’ life’s work.’
Of all the speakers at the memorial, the former President was the only one to leverage Lewis’ death for political purposes.

Comment:

Hmm..., I guess the Dims didn't learn anything from the fiasco of the Wellstone memorial in 2002
They turned that into a political rally and voters were turned off by the display.
Obama is a metastasizing cancerous tumor. Durham has the power to do something about it, Past president or not, Obama attempted to overthrow the 2016 election and failed. For that seditious act he should be wearing orange for the rest of his life. He crass explosion at the funeral today should be in the halls of infamy.
Obama's pushing for 'Mail In' voting means the loss of anonymity. That in itself should be unconstitutional. It does have a double edge to it. Democrats will have to summoned forth their dead voters to confirm their hanging chads.
It's obvious to Obama that some black lives matter. A black felon and/or criminal killed by a white cop is priority one for this race hustler, but black on black crime, or a child under two year of age killed during a shoot out never gets on this race hustler's radar, no currency in that. Obama had the opportunity for 8 years to clean up "his" city Chicago from his bully pulpit and never did.
Lest we forget, this narcissistic multimillionaire Barack Hussein Obama is one of the most despicable racists ever to sit in the Oval Office, he preaches Marxism but lives like a captain of industry.
Obama's legacy is the erosion of American living standards for the average worker and the most defunct and usurious healthcare system in the developed world. Watching his cheap salesmanship today is akin to Tony Blair broker middle-east peace deals.

Like your fat assed piece of shit orange buddy did not hide because of politics.

Stating the goals of Lewis & calling to action to carry on his work is not playing politics yop stupid fuck.

Quit lying, Obama worked with Chicago on the gun violence there. The A CA helped insure million s motre Americans. Obama worked to cut the deficit & Trumop doubled it before the Virus even showed up.

John Lewis was a commie POS and Barrypuppet IS a commie POS which is why you suck his cock.

View attachment 369861
/—-/ All BS lame excuses from the left. Nothing new. And no projection, I was using your Strawman argument against you. I managed to feed my kids when they were grow up. I guess that makes me the enemy.
So do most people of both parties.

Some can't due to no fault of their own. We live in a civilized society and we don't allow people to starve in the streets.

You stupid fucks want to cut the safety net as a way to save money as you spoon feed billions to corporate America. So fuck off.

Comment:

John Lewis was a commie POS and Barrypuppet IS a commie POS which is why you suck his cock.

All you racist fucks say that. Why are your lips orange?

Funny how Obama has outmanaged Trump. Trump has done nothing positive for America.

Comment:

well, they always said Bammer likes them alittle cold.

Comment:

All you racist fucks say that. Why are your lips orange?

Funny how Obama has outmanaged Trump. Trump has done nothing positive for America.

Lame fucks like you always play the race card when you are getting your ass kicked and can't refute facts. Eat shit and die, ya commie fuck.

View attachment 369861
/——/ ““Have they no refuge or resource?” cried Scrooge.”
Hey, I listed the resources for you. You big dope. Learn how to read.

View attachment 369861
So do most people of both parties.

Some can't due to no fault of their own. We live in a civilized society and we don't allow people to starve in the streets.

You stupid fucks want to cut the safety net as a way to save money as you spoon feed billions to corporate America. So fuck off.
/—-/ More Strawman arguments, Because you got nothing else to post. BTW, even if Snap cards aren’t enough, who said that they can’t also access food banks and soup kitchens? No one, you dope.

The "known crook" was fined $2 million for robbing his own charity. The "known crook" had to reimburse the 4,000 who were robbed at his bogus university. Ya got nothing kid. No Burisma, no Tara Reade, no quid pro quo for extorting a foreign govt. for personal favors. You see what your problem is child?
/—-/ Why did dementia Joe bribe a foreign government and help his drug addict kid rake in millions? Why, why, why?

/—-/ Why did dementia Joe bribe a foreign government and help his drug addict kid rake in millions? Why, why, why?
Why, why, why are you asking stupid questions? Why isn`t Trump trying to prosecute Biden for bribery and why isn`t Hillary in jail? There`s 2 more for you.

Why, why, why are you asking stupid questions? Why isn`t Trump trying to prosecute Biden for bribery and why isn`t Hillary in jail? There`s 2 more for you.
/——-/ Because the President doesn’t prosecute people, you imbecile. Go ask the Justice Dept and AG.

Um, no, the fact you didn't understand the argument really isn't indicative of anything.

You listed things that aren't really changing the fact that due to wealth inequality in America, children in the richest country in the world go to bed hungry at night.

Um, no, the fact you didn't understand the argument really isn't indicative of anything.

You listed things that aren't really changing the fact that due to wealth inequality in America, children in the richest country in the world go to bed hungry at night.
/----/ " children in the richest country in the world go to bed hungry at night. "
Prove it.

Forum List

Back