• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
African in America 1960's was not used as a racial identifer. if it was I'm sure you can find another document besides obama's

In 1971, those who claimed "Indian" as race were Native Americans. Bobby Jindals parents tried to pass him off as a Native American by stating his race as "Indian"

Who did they think they were fooling?

Jindal was born in India.....his bogus Certificate of live Birth does not fool anyone

The issue is not 1971 the issue is what was the racial identifer of blacks in America 1961 try again small fry.

Bobby Jindal was born in 1971 not 1961

iit doesn't hide the fact that his parents tried to pass him off as American Indian

hey must have thought all Indians looked alike

In 1971, those who claimed "Indian" as race were Native Americans. Bobby Jindals parents tried to pass him off as a Native American by stating his race as "Indian"

Jindal was born in India.....his bogus Certificate of live Birth does not fool anyone

The issue is not 1971 the issue is what was the racial identifer of blacks in America 1961 try again small fry.

iit doesn't hide the fact that his parents tried to pass him off as American Indian

I think you should demand to see his short-form birth certificate!

African in America 1960's was not used as a racial identifer. if it was I'm sure you can find another document besides obama's

You lost this argument ages ago.

and obama was born in 1961 which has nothing to do with 1971. Find me an American document date from the 60's showing African as a racial identifer.

Has someone shown an AMERICAN document shown African as a racial idenifer? Until that happens shut the fuck up.

Is Miss South Africa black
miss_universe_2007_za.jpg

Last edited:

Has someone shown an AMERICAN document shown African as a racial idenifer? Until that happens shut the fuck up.

The best known example is surely Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate.

Checkmate clown, now you can shut the fuck up...
Ha...who am I kidding?

i don't think it's over with obama and the birth certificate. the past couple of weeks have brought out some more experts. apparently a member of congress has been looking at the situation very closely. it's so weird the way the mainstream media seems to ingnore any developments. i don't think the release of the latest certificate helped the president to be more transparent. we'll see i guess.

Last edited:
i don't think it's over with obama and the birth certificate. the past couple of weeks have brought out some more experts. apparently a member of congress has been looking at the situation very closely. it's so weird the way the mainstream media seems to ingnore any developments. i don't think the release of the latest certificate helped the president to be more transparent. we'll see i guess.

Experts? :lol:
I have used forensic documents experts for 30 years in my business.
NO ONE in the private sector is an expert on birth documents.
ALL of those documents are certified by the Department of Health in the state you live in.
NO birth certificate can be authenticated by anyone else ever, anyplace, anywhere, in any state or in any court.
The State of Hawaii has certified Obama's birth certificate as valid and they hold the original, as it is done in almost all states, and they have certified copies.
I bet good $$$ that is the way it is done in YOUR state.
Are you claiming the state of Hawaii Health Department cooked all of this up when Obama was born?
The problem is most Americans love conspiracy theories and do not know the law and how documents are certified.
The birth certificate is authentic according to The State of Hawaii Health Department and they are the only one on earth that does that. All these so called "experts" are frauds.

Experts? :lol:
I have used forensic documents experts for 30 years in my business.
NO ONE in the private sector is an expert on birth documents.
ALL of those documents are certified by the Department of Health in the state you live in.
NO birth certificate can be authenticated by anyone else ever, anyplace, anywhere, in any state or in any court.
The State of Hawaii has certified Obama's birth certificate as valid and they hold the original, as it is done in almost all states, and they have certified copies.
I bet good $$$ that is the way it is done in YOUR state.
Are you claiming the state of Hawaii Health Department cooked all of this up when Obama was born?
The problem is most Americans love conspiracy theories and do not know the law and how documents are certified.
The birth certificate is authentic according to The State of Hawaii Health Department and they are the only one on earth that does that. All these so called "experts" are frauds.

just about every line in your post is a red flag to me... sorry

Can this nonsense still have legs? The erstwhile controversy over Barack Obama’s birth certificate was - from the beginning - a nonissue. The reason that President Obama has not produced his original birth certificate is because it is a record of vital statistics that is the property of the State of Hawaii, which under state privacy laws is subject to restricted access, and not available to the public. President Obama has disclosed a certified copy that has been authenticated by officials of the State of Hawaii; and which would be admissible under Rule 803(9) of the Federal Rules of Evidence in any action in which such issue was relevant. However, you don’t even get there because the federal courts lack subject matter jurisdiction for lack of standing of the plaintiffs (appellants) objecting to his eligibility to be President. The lawyers that filed those frivolous lawsuits (and appeals) well knew that they lacked standing to sue, and that such actions would be dismissed; and only did so to generate publicity (not to mention money) for themselves. What is interesting is the number of gullible people that have been taken in by this champerty.

Can this nonsense still have legs? The erstwhile controversy over Barack Obama’s birth certificate was - from the beginning - a nonissue. The reason that President Obama has not produced his original birth certificate is because it is a record of vital statistics that is the property of the State of Hawaii, which under state privacy laws is subject to restricted access, and not available to the public. President Obama has disclosed a certified copy that has been authenticated by officials of the State of Hawaii; and which would be admissible under Rule 803(9) of the Federal Rules of Evidence in any action in which such issue was relevant. However, you don’t even get there because the federal courts lack subject matter jurisdiction for lack of standing of the plaintiffs (appellants) objecting to his eligibility to be President. The lawyers that filed those frivolous lawsuits (and appeals) well knew that they lacked standing to sue, and that such actions would be dismissed; and only did so to generate publicity (not to mention money) for themselves. What is interesting is the number of gullible people that have been taken in by this champerty.

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Forum List

Back