• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The edited posts prove what he posted as of the time they were edited. Are you claiming he edited out something about the long form being impossible to obtain? Are you claiming he edited out something about African being a racial identifier? Or are you, as usual, simply coming up with an excuse to deny further evidence of your dishonesty and stupidity? :eusa_think:
My dishonesty? listen up fuck face I did not edit a post and use it to show I said something now who's being dishonest here? Fuck off cock sucker. An edited post leanes to dishonesty pointing out that a post being used to prove you said something or not is not being dishonest. Again go fuck yourself.

For someone who complains about others not answering your questions, you certainly do a lot the same yourself.

What, exactly, are you claiming is the dishonesty in WW's posts, which were edited within minutes of the original posting according to him, something easily verified?

Feel free to tell me to fuck myself a few more times, it's sure to bolster your claims! :lol:

I answers questions that are asked of me, but I do not answer a question when someone answers my question with a question.

How is presenting a document that is clearly a fraudulent document being smart?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

There's only two people that I know of that have actually view the document. obama is a pathlogical liar so you can't believe him democrats are liars so you can't believe them. The only way this issue will be silent is to have a non partisan panel of experts view the document and no one fom Hawaii is to be on the panel.

Well, why don't you get that panel together, big shot???

I'm done with the birth certificate obama is an Amricun citizen born in Hogwaii,,,, why you ask because the guberment told me so.

My dishonesty? listen up fuck face I did not edit a post and use it to show I said something now who's being dishonest here? Fuck off cock sucker. An edited post leanes to dishonesty pointing out that a post being used to prove you said something or not is not being dishonest. Again go fuck yourself.

For someone who complains about others not answering your questions, you certainly do a lot the same yourself.

What, exactly, are you claiming is the dishonesty in WW's posts, which were edited within minutes of the original posting according to him, something easily verified?

Feel free to tell me to fuck myself a few more times, it's sure to bolster your claims! :lol:

I answers questions that are asked of me, but I do not answer a question when someone answers my question with a question.

You haven't answered my questions nitwit. :)

Who cares about Obamas birth certificate? It is fairly obvious that he was born.

My question is when did he lose his virginity? How old was he, and who was the lucky girl?

What makes you think it was a girl?:razz: If this guy isn't a homosexual he certainly wants to look like one.

randy_johnson_200705_ap.jpg

Are you trying to say that those two positions have any similarity other than they are both throwing a baseball left handed? You obviously have no eye for detail.........FAIL!:lol:

Relative to the birthers; he's Einstein, Fyneman, and Plato all rolled into one.

A reality TV show host made the President of the United States present his birth certificate in front of the entire world and then Obama went on to the Oprah show to explain his actions. I'd say Obama is a long, long way from smart. In fact, if anything, his actions made him look like even more of a clueless idiot than he already is.

(BTW, it's spelled Feynman.)

Thanks for correcting my spelling;
I was disappointed in my President for giving in to the mob myself.
Presidents don't do that; Obama did. Instead of capitalizing on that act of weakness; birthers are now catterwalling about authenticity making them look still worse.

Obama, for the first time, looked Presidential this past week; the birthers look ridiculous and the GOP is going to suffer because of it. IMHO

In light of what we now know was swimming around his head at the time of the Dinner; his stock is really rising; as I said...he looked Presidential and I'm wagering that for the first time, many Americans are viewing him that way.

No matter who declares the issue "over," no matter how many names the obama ass kissing club can throw at those getting at the truth, no matter how much longer it takes to settle this issue, the facts of the matter are this... to date, both birth documents obama has produced have been proven to be forgeries, and pathetic, amateurish forgeries at that. It's as though obama himself is pissing in the face of half of America saying, "ha fuckin' ha, I wasn't born in America and I'll be damned if I have to prove it. Bite me America, and fuck your stinking constitution. I don't believe in it anyway."

» New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Critics: Obama’s Latest Long-Form Birth Certificate Is a Fake …Update: More Expert Opinion | The Gateway Pundit

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/This_discovery_made_me_sick?id=9deec5835c143e48759

YouTube - Obama's Birth Certificate Is a FAKE - Proof it Has Been Altered !!!
PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

A reality TV show host made the President of the United States present his birth certificate in front of the entire world and then Obama went on to the Oprah show to explain his actions. I'd say Obama is a long, long way from smart. In fact, if anything, his actions made him look like even more of a clueless idiot than he already is.

Presidents don't do that; Obama did. Instead of capitalizing on that act of weakness; birthers are now catterwalling about authenticity making them look still worse.

Obama, for the first time, looked Presidential this past week; the birthers look ridiculous and the GOP is going to suffer because of it. IMHO

In light of what we now know was swimming around his head at the time of the Dinner; his stock is really rising; as I said...he looked Presidential and I'm wagering that for the first time, many Americans are viewing him that way.

He's had a pretty good week...

the press has had the story for six days now, still not a peep. ??

National Review established by William F. Buckley and Fox news are not part of the press now?

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit - FoxNews.com

PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

>>>>

And a peep in the news about Orly Taitz being in court where she argues the "fake" issue.

Appeals Court Hears Arguments in Obama Birth Suit - FoxNews.com

>>>>

ok cool little signature you have there - and well said

>

jindal-birth-certificatejpg-0f45528d3269cada.jpg

So we have bigrebnc1775 adamant that "African" was not a racial identifier that someone from Africa would be allowed to write in on a birth certificate worksheet in a hospital. Yet he provided a sample long form with "English", "German", "Korean", and "Portuguese" as racial identifiers and failed to support those has being official government racial identifiers.

Now we have Governor Jindal releasing his birth certificate with "Indian" as the racial identifier for his parents. Can anyone support that "Indian" was an official government racial identifier at the time?

And what's with the address being "Physics Department LSU", I don't think they allowed students to live in the Physics Department.

The release must be of a fake document. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

>>>>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back