Obama says to Christians "Get off your high horse, you used to kill people too"

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

All progs, even the Community-Organizer-in-Chief, have to dig their heels in. They backed Islamists, and they are sticking to it. The more and more the Islamists commit acts of terror, from Paris to a Syria, the more the progs will simply blame Christians and make excuses for Islamists.

Obama is a complete embarrassment as a President. Was he just trying to piss off Christians? For what purpose? I'm not a Christian and it pissed me off.

Obama promised he'd stand with the Jihadists

What about the Cherokee?

Ive been taught from the time I could read that Indians have had their lands taken, I really dont think there are many people alive today who are really ok with that history. But now that you have made your point that The cherokee were unfairly treated. What does that at all have to do with world conflicts today involving Islam.? Nothing. No matter what you believe or Obama or anyone else belives in the west, the radicals in the ME and Europe believe what they are doing is following Islam.

So Obama tells Christians to get off their High Horse, as adults and children are being murdered by ISIS, women are being sold into slavery by them, they are destroying evry bit of culture in their path that is different from their Koran,..... and Obama is compelled to make americans feel guilty for things done 100 years ago , or hundreds of years ago. nevermind that Christians were a driving force in ending slavery and the civil rights movement. Obama can only focus on the negative aspect. Why? and things that happened a long time ago. youve got a president who doesnt trust the American people to handle information, thats why all the bullshit

4th or 5th thread on this.

Everything he said is true.

ISIS is burning people alive Today! and god knows what else they are doing that is not on youtube,.... and Obama has to talk about the Inquisition or Crusades?
If you havnt noticed, Christians have changed , hell, their barely even going to church anyy more.

If ISIS was watching Obamas christian breakfast prayer speech, id bet they were even embarassed for him and his moral relativism. Just because hes not a Republican doesnt mean you need to believe his bullshit

Christians haven't done this shit in 400 years. Do you see Christian by the hundreds of thousands using jesuses name to enslave and bomb people??? Obama is a piece of shit.

Communism never was about religion
The world wars weren't either

What these radical islamic fucks are doing is in allah's name.
Have you forgotten that Nazi Christians orchestrated and carried out the Holocaust? Lutherans and Catholics alike? And don't neglect to say there was some semblance of a religious motive involved...They killed millions of men, women and children because they were Jews. It didn't matter whether their hapless victims were Jewish converts, secular Jews or even Christian converts. It didn't matter that they looked like Kirk Douglas or Albert Einstein (both Jews) the Nazi Christians did their duty and murdered wantonly.

And they are still at it today in 2015 ? Were you alive when the Nazi's were baking Jews ? Were even your parents ?
Was that a Christian Nazi that burned that Jordanian alive in a cage the other day ? Was it Christians that hacked the heads off the two Japanese prisoners before that ? How about the American journalist ? And are Christians covering their women from head to toe and keeping them housed when their alone ? Huh ? HUH ?!!!!!!!!!
65 -70 years ago isn't all that long ago. That was the early 20th Century, ya know not 400 years go! Those were contemporary atrocities. But if you want even more modern connections to Christian atrocities you need not focus on foreign shores. The good ol Christian boys of the KKK were still headlining pogroms against Blacks and Jews to include sporadic executions and truck dragging murders as late as 1990. The terror only
ceased due to aggressive prosecution for murder and bankruptcy from lawsuits.

What about the Cherokee?

Ive been taught from the time I could read that Indians have had their lands taken, I really dont think there are many people alive today who are really ok with that history. But now that you have made your point that The cherokee were unfairly treated. What does that at all have to do with world conflicts today involving Islam.? Nothing. No matter what you believe or Obama or anyone else belives in the west, the radicals in the ME and Europe believe what they are doing is following Islam.

So Obama tells Christians to get off their High Horse, as adults and children are being murdered by ISIS, women are being sold into slavery by them, they are destroying evry bit of culture in their path that is different from their Koran,..... and Obama is compelled to make americans feel guilty for things done 100 years ago , or hundreds of years ago. nevermind that Christians were a driving force in ending slavery and the civil rights movement. Obama can only focus on the negative aspect. Why? and things that happened a long time ago. youve got a president who doesnt trust the American people to handle information, thats why all the bullshit

Obama told the truth! Conservatism couched in the guise of Christianity has been as bad as ISIS or Al Queda in this country against minorities. Take note also of the Draconian attitudes towards women shown by right wingers. The misogyny exhibited by American Christian conservatives descends to the level of that offered by the Taliban. Given those parameters with which to work, it's no wonder the President doesn't trust conservatives to handle information.

What about the Cherokee?

Obama told the truth! Conservatism couched in the guise of Christianity has been as bad as ISIS or Al Queda in this country against minorities. Take note also of the Draconian attitudes towards women shown by right wingers. The misogyny exhibited by American Christian conservatives descends to the level of that offered by the Taliban. Given those parameters with which to work, it's no wonder the President doesn't trust conservatives to handle information.

Really, are you this uninformed. Forgive me, obviously you are. What an idiotic response. Truly not worthy of any American and to think you mostly were grammatically correct. Sheesh!

Fucking lol that this snarky faggot is in control of thousands of nuclear weapons. America truly has AIDS.

What you people don't realize is this. And this is important. There is a huge difference between Christianity and Islam. The Christian religion does not instruct people to go out and kill everyone who isn't Christian. In fact, one of the 10 commandments is "Thou shall not kill." (or shall not murder, depending on where you read it.) So, anyone killing "in the name of Christianity" isn't killing in the name of Christianity at all because it doesn't profess to people to kill anyone, they're killing because they are murderers. With Islam, there are passages in the K'oran that state that infidels must be killed so people CAN kill in the name of Islam and it be legitimate.

But Obama wouldn't know much about Christianity considering he's a self professed Muslim anyway.

Last edited:
The more he does this the more his followers love him for it.
Disgraceful.
Yeah, no Christians or Christian leaders have ever demanded that anything or anybody be killed for the glory of the cross...

Maybe you should read about what the crusades were all about. It is better to be informed when talking about these matters.

And for the record, I am not religious.

Even if you accept the ridiculous premise that the Crusades has any relevance at all, WHY BRING IT UP? Obama has a reason why he says these things. He is not stupid even though he often appears to be.

He is stupid, although I will admit he has had some advisers behind him to help him fuck things up. Like Valerie Jarrett, and Bill Ayers. Obammy himself is a complete moron. Remember that veterans day speech in Annapolis? Our navy corpse men. A smart man does not say that, especially one who calls himself commander in chief. Really makes me ask, where have our standards gone. I could pronounce that word as a child.

Last edited:
Christians haven't done this shit in 400 years. Do you see Christian by the hundreds of thousands using jesuses name to enslave and bomb people??? Obama is a piece of shit.

Have you forgotten that Nazi Christians orchestrated and carried out the Holocaust? Lutherans and Catholics alike? And don't neglect to say there was some semblance of a religious motive involved...They killed millions of men, women and children because they were Jews. It didn't matter whether their hapless victims were Jewish converts, secular Jews or even Christian converts. It didn't matter that they looked like Kirk Douglas or Albert Einstein (both Jews) the Nazi Christians did their duty and murdered wantonly.

And they are still at it today in 2015 ? Were you alive when the Nazi's were baking Jews ? Were even your parents ?
Was that a Christian Nazi that burned that Jordanian alive in a cage the other day ? Was it Christians that hacked the heads off the two Japanese prisoners before that ? How about the American journalist ? And are Christians covering their women from head to toe and keeping them housed when their alone ? Huh ? HUH ?!!!!!!!!!
65 -70 years ago isn't all that long ago. That was the early 20th Century, ya know not 400 years go! Those were contemporary atrocities. But if you want even more modern connections to Christian atrocities you need not focus on foreign shores. The good ol Christian boys of the KKK were still headlining pogroms against Blacks and Jews to include sporadic executions and truck dragging murders as late as 1990. The terror only
ceased due to aggressive prosecution for murder and bankruptcy from lawsuits.

Show me these Christians who are killing women and children on a country wide scale. Show me some video of Christians driving down the freeway gunning down motorist with impunity. You cant because there are none... Unless of course you want show videos of a drive by in chicago..

What about the Cherokee?

You are nothing but a partisan hack.

So it only counts if it has been done in the last few years? Is there some kind of Statute of Limitations?

This isn't about keeping score ! Christ, what the fuck is the matter with you people ?!!

This is about what's happening TODAY, and where the problems lie !

Geeeze, what is so hard about this !!!?

4th or 5th thread on this.

Everything he said is true.

ISIS is burning people alive Today! and god knows what else they are doing that is not on youtube,.... and Obama has to talk about the Inquisition or Crusades?
If you havnt noticed, Christians have changed , hell, their barely even going to church anyy more.

If ISIS was watching Obamas christian breakfast prayer speech, id bet they were even embarassed for him and his moral relativism. Just because hes not a Republican doesnt mean you need to believe his bullshit

If they were watching, they received a gift of propaganda they can use, and it was gift wrapped by our president.

1. Obama says to Christians "Get off your high horse, you used to kill people too"
    The operative word here is "Used to" that was over 600 years ago. Muslims are
    killing people today over their religious belief. Time for Muslims to pull themselves out
    of the Middle Ages and join modern society.

The more he does this the more his followers love him for it.
Disgraceful.
The fewer followers he has. We just need to reach the point where a military president pro tem until the next election isn't so objectionable.

Forum List

Back