Biden reaches out to Christian Nationalists to improve poll numbers

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1710687386089.png

Joe Biden today appeared to have painted half his face to help celebrate Sanit Patricks' day. However, when asked the President said, "Come on man! Absolutely not!" I was in Chicago yesterday observing the racist White Christian Nationalists putting green dye into the river to celebrate their religion of oppression and I slipped and fell halfway into the river. I've been trying to scrub off the stench of their White Nationalism but have so far been unable."

However, Merrick Garland remained unconvinced and issued orders to look into any connections the President might have with White Nationalism. "No one is exempt from the purge of White Nationalism", declared Garland, "As they are the biggest threat to America and the world by far!" However, the most damning pictures were taken of the President gulping down a green beer as his son snorted green cocaine in celebration of the White Christian nationalist holiday." How were we to know it was green"? asked the President. "We are both color blind" Besides, Obama was half white devil, just like I am half Leprecon now, so if you arrest me you gotta arrest him too!"

Meh, sorta lame.

That said the point should not be lost that the Christians will still vote Trump because they say.....While Trump may not be like us, he does not hate us like the leftist dems do.

View attachment 918399

Joe Biden today appeared to have painted half his face to help celebrate Sanit Patricks' day. However, when asked the President said, "Come on man! Absolutely not!" I was in Chicago yesterday observing the racist White Christian Nationalists putting green dye into the river to celebrate their religion of oppression and I slipped and fell halfway into the river. I've been trying to scrub off the stench of their White Nationalism but have so far been unable."

However, Merrick Garland remained unconvinced and issued orders to look into any connections the President might have with White Nationalism. "No one is exempt from the purge of White Nationalism", declared Garland, "As they are the biggest threat to America and the world by far!" However, the most damning pictures were taken of the President gulping down a green beer as his son snorted green cocaine in celebration of the White Christian nationalist holiday." How were we to know it was green"? asked the President. "We are both color blind" Besides, Obama was half white devil, just like I am half Leprecon now, so if you arrest me you gotta arrest him too!"

Forum List

Back