Obama’s layoff bomb goes BOOM!

Windbag, you are wasting my time. I certainly never said that all cons are stupider than all libs. It is indeed an issue of averages. But, what all of the studies say is that cons are, on average, stupider than libs.
If you want a link to the study, just type in the term conservatives are stupid. It will provide you with a link to the study itself.

I thought you were going to defend the study? Did the fact that I used your own link to prove that you didn't even read far enough to know that your link effectively debunked the study disturb your universe that much?

C'mon, show us how smart you are.

:lmao: He already has.

I know, but I love to rub it in.

Of course you don't. A couple of the studies go into the makeup of the con mind. They found that cons believe they are extremely smart. Which has to do with an internal need to have answers. But in fact they are completely ignorant. Sound familiar? You could not debate your way out of a third grade debate. And you actually believe you are smart. Pathetic. So, take the brock study, dipshit. Should be interesting.
...says the guy who can't tell the difference between the words "unemployment" and "employment".

Run along, boy. :lmao:
You, daveman, think you have the ability to tell someone to "run along"? You are delusional.
But, providing support to Quantum is typical of cons. The concept you seem to have is that between the two of you you can have the sum total of two IQ's that would bring you up to average.

Still no defense of the Brock study? I thought you said it would be interesting, would it help if I found a link for you?

The lay off bomb will be signifciant. Even more so will be reduced hours to push employees below the 30 hour per week Obamacare threshhold...and the really big issue: lack of job creation in the first place.

GDP should be growing at 4%+ right now with private sector job creation of 300K-400K per month. Obama's 25% increase in the size of the government relative to GDP is killing the private sector. It's no surprise that anyone still in business is going to do whatever he can to reduce exposure to Obamacare liabilities.

Michelle Malkin » You were warned: Obama’s layoff bomb goes BOOM!

This is just the beginning.

In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday. More: Small business owners are dropping the axe as they brace for the costs and burdens of Obamacare.

In June, a diffident and self-deluded President Obama claimed that “the private sector is doing fine.” Last week, the private sector responded: Speak for yourself, buster. Who needs an “October Surprise” when the business headlines are broadcasting the imminent layoff bomb in neon lights?

All part of Obama's move forward plan.
And if we needed more proof, here we find Nova off on another bat shit crazy con web site. This time quoting the ever nuts Michelle Malkin. Damn, nova, if you ever used impartial data, then it would be possible to take you somewhat seriously. Though it will take some time and effort on your part at this point after the hundreds of bat shit crazy con links you have provided to this point.

You, of course have information to refute the OP?

Like I figured, you don't, so in stead you insult the author.

Neg on the way, hypocrite.

Did you know Boeing told their employees about the 30% reduction in BDS managers about 2 months ago? If you've ever been in a Boeing BDS facility you'd know why they are reducing the number of managers.

...says the guy who can't tell the difference between the words "unemployment" and "employment".

You, daveman, think you have the ability to tell someone to "run along"? You are delusional.
But, providing support to Quantum is typical of cons. The concept you seem to have is that between the two of you you can have the sum total of two IQ's that would bring you up to average.

Still no defense of the Brock study? I thought you said it would be interesting, would it help if I found a link for you?
No thanks, quantam. I actually have had no problem finding the study. Seems it is you that do. Try google. If you care to read it and come back with some rational issues, go ahead. But so far, nothing you have said has had anything to do with making the study invalid. Except, perhaps, in your mind.

The lay off bomb will be signifciant. Even more so will be reduced hours to push employees below the 30 hour per week Obamacare threshhold...and the really big issue: lack of job creation in the first place.

GDP should be growing at 4%+ right now with private sector job creation of 300K-400K per month. Obama's 25% increase in the size of the government relative to GDP is killing the private sector. It's no surprise that anyone still in business is going to do whatever he can to reduce exposure to Obamacare liabilities.
Nice to see you have opinions. Do you also have an asshole??? That would make you normal. If you make accusations, it would be useful if you had any links to back you up. Because, you see, your opinion has no value at all. Just as mine doesn't.

Of course you don't. A couple of the studies go into the makeup of the con mind. They found that cons believe they are extremely smart. Which has to do with an internal need to have answers. But in fact they are completely ignorant. Sound familiar? You could not debate your way out of a third grade debate. And you actually believe you are smart. Pathetic. So, take the brock study, dipshit. Should be interesting.

Once again, you fuck up -- and it's MY fault.

Typical leftist. Incapable of admitting you made a mistake.

No, you stuffed shirt little weasel, I will NOT kiss your ass. Stop insisting I do.

Nice to see you have opinions. Do you also have an asshole??? That would make you normal. If you make accusations, it would be useful if you had any links to back you up. Because, you see, your opinion has no value at all. Just as mine doesn't.

The heartbreak over economic illiteracy on parade ^^^

Review the stats on recoveries since WWII. One of them is not like the others, bub.

Then look up the historical average ratio of tax receipts and spending to GDP and compare those to the Obama era.

Do the math...if you can. Or are you one of those people who can't make change for a $2.32 purchase when the customer gives you a five dollar bill, a quarter, a nickel, and two pennies?

And another con genius, boedicca posts:

The heartbreak over economic illiteracy on parade ^^^

Review the stats on recoveries since WWII. One of them is not like the others, bub.
Actually, none of them are like the other. You are referring to the great republican recession of 2008. If you look back, you would notice that none were anything like as serious as that one. Not since the great republican depression of 1929.
And none has had unemployment as bad, except, of course, the great republican Supply Side experiment of 1981, which drove unemployment to 10.8% in 1982. Which was the highest since the great republican depression of 1929.

Then look up the historical average ratio of tax receipts and spending to GDP and compare those to the Obama era.
I would have assumed that since you are so concerned, you would have provided them. So tell me, genius, did you think that tax receipts would be high at a time when unemployment was falling from over 10% to just under 8%? And when federal income tax rates are the lowest since the early 1950's? Those numbers have never improved until something approaching full employment, say 6%, is reached.

Do the math...if you can. Or are you one of those people who can't make change for a $2.32 purchase when the customer gives you a five dollar bill, a quarter, a nickel, and two pennies?
Another con insult, based on his opinion. And you know how much I respect your opinion.

If you are really interested in the economy, then you would know that the primary concern is unemployment. Do you have a prefered plan?? Can you show that it has ever worked?

So, daveman, the con tool, blurts out:
No, you screw up and it is your fault. Though I don't really care.

Hell, I make mistakes all the time. No problem admitting it at all. But do you ever make one, daveman. I think you believe you do not.

No, you stuffed shirt little weasel, I will NOT kiss your ass. Stop insisting I do.
Again, you are showing that you have homosexual tenancies. No problem, daveman. But I do not want you any where near my ass.

Do you ever have anything of value to add? Or do you simply prefer to stick with insults.
This thread is about the obama layoff bomb that someone suggested was happening. Anything on that, or are you just trying to spend your insignificant life making remarks based on ignorance and con dogma?

Last edited:
So, daveman, the con tool, blurts out:
No, you screw up and it is your fault. Though I don't really care.

Hell, I make mistakes all the time. No problem admitting it at all. But do you ever make one, daveman. I think you believe you did not.

Again, you are showing that you have homosexual tenancies. No problem, daveman. But I do not want you any where near my ass.

Do you ever have anything of value to add? Or do you simply prefer to stick with insults.
You quite clearly made a mistake. Petulant foot-stamping will not make it go away.

Your grand pronouncements that the things I write here are not valuable doesn't change the reality one bit.

You should probably learn to accept that. :lol:

It Spiked Up in 2009, which was Obama's first year in office. Get reading glasses.

It was did increase in 2008, thanks to Pelosi & Reid.

It Spiked Up in 2009, which was Obama's first year in office. Get reading glasses.

It was did increase in 2008, thanks to Pelosi & Reid.
Yep, and if you remember, obama took office in Jan 2009. And, I said:
If you notice, me poor ignorant con, it spiked upward toward the end of the Bush admin. Then started back down about a year after Obama took office.
So, that would be what you just said. Did you lie or did I. I am confused. It headed up like a rocket in 2008. It continued up in 2009. It stopped its upward trajectory and started down in 2010. It has been going down since then.
And so like a con to not blame the repub admin for their own mess. But really, it just does not pass the giggle test. Remember Bush and his guys asking for handouts to avoid the next great depression??
You expect a new admin to take control and in a year turn the economy around? Get serious. And what would you suggest to resolve the current issue, unemployment. Or is that beyond you?

It hasn't "started back down". It's stayed at an incredibly high level of GDP.

That's what four years of $1T+ deficits do, bub.

Michelle Malkin » You were warned: Obama’s layoff bomb goes BOOM!

This is just the beginning.

In case you missed it, Boeing announced massive layoffs and facilities closures yesterday. More: Small business owners are dropping the axe as they brace for the costs and burdens of Obamacare.

In June, a diffident and self-deluded President Obama claimed that “the private sector is doing fine.” Last week, the private sector responded: Speak for yourself, buster. Who needs an “October Surprise” when the business headlines are broadcasting the imminent layoff bomb in neon lights?

All part of Obama's move forward plan.

You cant shrink government... without government putting a stop on spending. Any company with a government contract is going to feel cutbacks. There is NO getting around that.

The worst part is the jobs that are not being created in the first place.

That's the real Obama Economic Legacy. Small business launches and start ups are at very low levels - and these create most net new jobs in a healthy economy.

The worst part is the jobs that are not being created in the first place.

That's the real Obama Economic Legacy. Small business launches and start ups are at very low levels - and these create most net new jobs in a healthy economy.
Ah, but jobs are being created. Perhaps you have some source that says otherwise?? Repubs have refused to allow the jobs program proposed by the pres to go forward. Do you have a solution? Or are you just going to bitch about it?

Forum List

Back