Obama-Proposed Gas Tax

Their homes are smaller and last longer than 50 years.

Yes, I'm sure their tiny houses last a very long time.

They do.......grew up there....spent time in residences predating the Revolution....they are not unusual.....

Yeah, tiny houses are awesome.

Tiny is relative.......consider the size of those in which "the Greatest Generation" was raised....you could also check out the current national fad of "tiny houses" or small apartments....when the kid goes off to college, I'm cutting my living area by 65% or more......

Yes, they have tiny houses, tiny cars and tiny appliances.
It's almost as though they can't afford to buy more.
We buy on credit, they pay cash for their 6-7 week vacations, free day care and health care...Great job, GOP!

They do.......grew up there....spent time in residences predating the Revolution....they are not unusual.....

Tiny is relative.......consider the size of those in which "the Greatest Generation" was raised....you could also check out the current national fad of "tiny houses" or small apartments....when the kid goes off to college, I'm cutting my living area by 65% or more......

We buy on credit, they pay cash for their 6-7 week vacations, free day care and health care...Great job, GOP!

Yes, they're right up there with our poorer states.

did you sleep through 9/11?

Do you realize that Scrub, after telling us what he was "not that concerned" about Usama, admitted that Iraqnam had NOTHING to do with 9/11?

Did I say that I agreed with going into Iraq? No. Did I say that I agreed with everything that Bush did? no.

so once again, GFY.

So are you arguing that 9/11 was the cause of the deficits?

No, liberal spending policies from both parties have caused the debt. Annually spending more than was collected is the cause of annual deficits. At least try to use the terms correctly.

So what was the point of your reference to 9/11?

you were claiming that Bush screwed up the economy. I was reminding you of the economic impacts of 9/11.

did you sleep through 9/11?

Do you realize that Scrub, after telling us what he was "not that concerned" about Usama, admitted that Iraqnam had NOTHING to do with 9/11?

Did I say that I agreed with going into Iraq? No. Did I say that I agreed with everything that Bush did? no.

so once again, GFY.

No, liberal spending policies from both parties have caused the debt. Annually spending more than was collected is the cause of annual deficits. At least try to use the terms correctly.

Sure, Red......So why don't you post the annual growth rate of federal spending under Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama....

Then post the growth rates in federal receipts for each....

No effluvium, just the numbers.......we'll figure out which are larger and which are smaller....

Then we can test your "liberal spending" hypothesis....

I said liberal spending by BOTH PARTIES. This is not a partisan problem except that the dems are usually more fiscally stupid than the repubs.

If you would get off the partisan bullshit for a few minutes you might understand what the problem is in this country. Its not either party, its liberal thinking by both.

Come on now. that Obama cares for us so much. we should know this is for our GOOD

what a snake in the grass. what hasn't he raised TAXES on us?
taxesonshit_zpslyciwvhr.jpg~c100

Last edited:

I've driven a Suburban, and now I drive a GTI.........wouldn't go back to the former for love or money......

You don't need that gas hog! You can get around on something smaller than a GTI!

so once again, GFY.

Sure, Red......So why don't you post the annual growth rate of federal spending under Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama....

No effluvium, just the numbers.......we'll figure out which are larger and which are smaller....

I said liberal spending by BOTH PARTIES. This is not a partisan problem except that the dems are usually more fiscally stupid than the repubs.

If you would get off the partisan bullshit for a few minutes you might understand what the problem is in this country. Its not either party, its liberal thinking by both.
Red....I was just kidding........I know you don't have the vaguest idea what you are bleating about....

Under the Tripler, discretionary social spending was essentially flat.......military spending, on the other hand.....

Under Scrub, even exclusive of Iraqnam, military spending nearly doubled in Nominal terms....

What is "liberal" about that?

I've driven a Suburban, and now I drive a GTI.........wouldn't go back to the former for love or money......

You don't need that gas hog! You can get around on something smaller than a GTI!

Small isn't necessarily the objective......I like to drive, not ride....

so once again, GFY.

you were claiming that Bush screwed up the economy. I was reminding you of the economic impacts of 9/11.

Scrub screwed up the economy.....the effects of 9/11 were transitory.

You enabled a disaster......don't run from the credit....

so once again, GFY.

It's not liberal, it's just responsible. Our infrastructure and education of workers is going to hell because the GOP refuses to tax the rich and giant corps their fair share.

Come on now. that Obama cares for us so much. we should know this is for our GOOD

what a snake in the grass. what hasn't he raised TAXES on us?
taxesonshit_zpslyciwvhr.jpg~c100
The only taxes raised by Obama have been on the rich and giant corps who don't pay their fair share, dupe. Of course he's only gotten the 4% hike on income over 400K and the taxes in ACA. The rest was mindlessly obstructed by bought off hypocrite Pubs and the dupes...

Only progressives...........:spinner:

Costs don't matter to these bozo's........like the oil companies are just going to eat that tax!! Fucking morons.....they pass it on to the consumer. The progressives take bows. And for what?:gay:

This climate change shit is the stoopiest nonsense ever invented by man. Forget the silly science debate.......only progressives in the US embrace this carbon tax "solution" while China is going to be doubling its coal output by 2040!! Same with India. These people aren't stoopid.........they want cheap energy.....and they will have it. The science doesn't matter for dick.:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

World Coal Consumption To Surpass Oil By 2020 Due To Rising Demand In China And India

China’s Growing Coal Use Is World’s Growing Problem

These oddballs don't care who gets fucked over as long as somebody else is miserable!! They live their lives in misery and live their lives to make others as miserable as they are.:up:

talking about misery.............oil leaking pos ftl
HMS Warspite, the coolest BB ever. Should have been a museum ship. While being towed to scrappers, she broke her towline and landed near St. Michael's Mount in Cornwall. Five years later, we vacationed there and had her out the Hotel window, looking more like a tanker. Ooops, that's a Sir Edmund Hillary/we're a bit Indian, family lore. It was a few miles away. My father DID row around it with a camera...

TY for the picture, even with with your stupid bs, dupe.

so once again, GFY.

Scrub screwed up the economy.....the effects of 9/11 were transitory.

You enabled a disaster......don't run from the credit....

could you remind me what W is running for this year? Carter also screwed up the economy and most of the country, should we bring him up in every other post?

Small isn't necessarily the objective......I like to drive, not ride....

Doesn't matter...that GTI is a gas hog! You can get around with something smaller.

remember how he promised he wouldn't raise taxes on people making a certain amount.

Well that was ANOTHER LIE he used to DUPE the sheep into voting for him . He wasn't even in office before he raised the HIGHEST cigarette tax of a bunch of Presidents added together. And then he moved on to his insurance scam, taxed the hell of the Uninsured, (which would be your children just starting out in life). and here he comes AGAIN. oh that hope and change; It should be called HURT and little change in your pockets. what a liar liar the man is.

for him and his nasty Party. You all aren't TAXED enough. and to think many people voted to cut their own throats. yikes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back