"Vacations,leisure is gone" Obama 2008...

I love how the liberals in this thread try to make this about Booooooosh and how many vacations he took. This is about a SERIAL LIAR, promising to not take vacations if he is elected the POTUS.. IT'S CALLED BEING A LIAR.. Something this President has made in to an art form. Has there ever and I mean EVER been a President who has lied as much as this one to the American people? He is a sociopath.

Once again you guys completely misrepresent the facts.

First off, this is from the Daily Caller, a propaganda site known for paying off prostitutes to lie about democrats. They made the specious claim that Senator Menendez was a pedophile.

Conservative website accused of paying prostitutes to lie about sex with senator - CBS News

Second off, this wasn't a promise..it was never made on the campaign trail. This is an interview. And Obama speaking in philosophical terms. To a certain extent, that's correct. The Presidential life seeps into every aspect of a person. They no longer have privacy. Their family life changes.

Third? In terms of vacations?

Bush Spent 5 Times More On Flights To Texas Than Obama?s Christmas Vacation Costs
WATCH: Which U.S. president took the most vacation time? - The Washington Post
Bush's vacations costly
President George W. Bush. During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.
Obama's no where near that number.

“The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”

What an asshole he still sleeps too an has the nerve to not leave his family after he promised. Obamalama you LIAR!

3 threads already showing how rwer's all get their marching orders from the same place...

but they all "think for themselves" :rofl:

The only place I've seen more sad sacks, unconsciously having negative attitudes that make them look and sound pathetic, and the type you can't wait to get away from, Alcoholics Anonymous.

Last edited:
3 threads already showing how rwer's all get their marching orders from the same place...

Yep...what happened to "Benghazi!" and all those other impeachable scandals.

I know....let's impeach him for taking vacations. :rofl:

no one is going to impeach obozo. leaving him in office is the best thing for republicans and conservatives. By 2016 the entire country will be totally fed up with liberals and democrats. Obozo will have destroyed your party for the next 20 years.:lol:

According to your OP, Obama also "promises" to give up sleeping

Can we get some threads on that?

I was never on a vacation where I was on 24 hour call and expected to do my job exactly as if I wasn't on vacation.

Have any of you? Do you people vacation and work at the same time?

That might be fine if he would actually do his job while on vacation. But it appears that he's on vacation even when he's "doing his job."

So despite your assholeness about it you can't deny that the president never actually takes vacation.

That was my point. You're all retarded.

Forum List

Back