"Vacations,leisure is gone" Obama 2008...

Ojz071.jpg

I just can't seem to guess.

You know, this may be true, but tell us...

How many times did Bush vacation in Hawaii? How many times did the daughters vacation in the Bahamas? How many times did Laura vacation abroad with the daughters? Friends?

Seems to that Bush spent his vacations in Texas, or in Maine at the family digs. Nothing that could be considered extravagant by anyone's definition.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with any President taking a vacation. I'll not complain about this one taking time off nor will I the next. But for the sake of appearances when a good portion of the U.S. is struggling, a President might want to think about cutting back just a little bit. Maybe play a municipal course, go to Camp David instead of Martha's Vineyard...

If you have such strong opinions, why not bother to find out?

Oh hell. What the fuck. I feel ready to administer another bitch slap:

Bush's vacations costly

The Republican Party has been outraged at the $4 million plus price tag for Obama’s family Christmas vacation, and they constantly hold George W. Bush up as an example of how thrifty a president should be when going on vacation.

The problem is that Bush wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in U.S. history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

The really good news for the far, far right is that President Obama did not vacation in his REAL birth place located in Africa. Think what that would cost?

He does the most good for the nation when he's on vacation take more.
You have a point. He can't do any damage while he's away ... or can he? ... :eusa_eh:

I wouldn't underestimate him but it does decrease the odds.

I suspect that in the six years Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency, the damage to the US will never be topped. Never again will a single political party give us:
Iraq
trillions in deficit to wealth redistributing tax cuts
the mismanagement of Afghanistan
The Part D Drugs for votes bill
The ruined economy
After Katrina
The jobs moved to China
the tens of thousands of factories closed
and much more. Oh, so much more.

You have a point. He can't do any damage while he's away ... or can he? ... :eusa_eh:

I suspect that in the six years Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency, the damage to the US will never be topped. Never again will a single political party give us:
Iraq
The ruined economy
After Katrina
The jobs moved to China
Wake up, dildo. That's what we have NOW, under OBAMA.

OHHHH, another thread about golf!

NO .. this is about an idiot that said ANYTHING that other idiots naive idiots believed!
“The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”
HoW stupid of this idiot to make statements..."life vacations, leisure is gone"!
"I'm giving myself to you"!!!

ONLY really dumb ignorant people make such stupid comments...all to get even dumber people obviously like you to vote for him!
Geez this is without a doubt the biggest indictment against Obama being the "smartest" President also!

One thing is for sure he is smarter.. then idiots like you that voted and defend him!
I just can't believe how totally gullible people like you were that defend this really inept, lazy lying destructive person.

I was never on a vacation where I was on 24 hour call and expected to do my job exactly as if I wasn't on vacation.

Have any of you? Do you people vacation and work at the same time?

My major problem with you Obama defenders is I can't really understand why you continue to support this obvious phony person!
I guess it is because most of you are at heart "phonies" just like Obama.
Really why would anyone ANYONE ever ever believe this phony who said:
The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”

This truly phony person then turns around and proceeds to laugh at you supporters all the way to hit the golf course 186 times (and counting).”

What makes you supporters truly believe anything this phony says when the FACTS refute his words!
I never heard about the above quote he made but KNEW from a personal situation what it means "brother's keeper" means literally.
And yet this phony prez calls for all us to be our "brother's keeper" all the while his brother lives in a $12/year hut!

“The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”

Obama went on to say that “the American people should have no patience for what’s going on in your head because you’ve got a job to do”
and that people should only run for president if they’re willing to make that sacrifice.
When asked by the host if he could imagine himself making that kind of commitment, he said, “Sure.”

Weasel Zippers used the quote to criticize Obama, saying he “then proceeded to hit the golf course 186 times (and counting).”
The president has also been criticized for taking a vacation to Martha’s Vineyard while international crises are occurring.

FLASHBACK: Obama Promises No Vacations For Himself As President [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Why should we be surprised that Obama can so easily make pledges, promises.. that he so easily breaks!

After all how often have we heard "I'm my brother's keeper"... while his OWN brother lives in a $12/year hut!

a) “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four - Forbes

b)Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

All you Obama defenders... HOW can you continue to defend this congenital liar?
The only reason is that you defenders are just like him! Two faced. Ready to say anything. Promise anything...
For most of you that voted for him out of complete ignorance the first time SHAME on Obama... BUT those that voted the second time!
SHAME ON YOU!!! YOU are really really suckers!

Birds of a feather flock together. There's a reason that men & women of low character support a President of low character. It's the same reason that members of the Manson gang worshiped Manson. They found a comfort zone with an "ethical standard" set so low as to justify or legitimize their own, low personal standards. The reason Obama has so many supporters is because it's easy to support him. It's always easier to reach a low standard than to strive to reach a higher one.

I was never on a vacation where I was on 24 hour call and expected to do my job exactly as if I wasn't on vacation.

Have any of you? Do you people vacation and work at the same time?

That might be fine if he would actually do his job while on vacation. But it appears that he's on vacation even when he's "doing his job."

Iraq
The ruined economy
After Katrina
The jobs moved to China
Wake up, dildo. That's what we have NOW, under OBAMA.

Yea, I know. Republicans gave it to him and have worked overtime to try to pin it on him. But America knows. The majority of Americans know. Even many racists know, but they hate Obama so much, they will try to pin all that on Obama even though they know it's not true. Look at the vacation myth.

Oh hell. What the fuck. I feel ready to administer another bitch slap:
Bush's vacations costly

The Republican Party has been outraged at the $4 million plus price tag for Obama’s family Christmas vacation, and they constantly hold George W. Bush up as an example of how thrifty a president should be when going on vacation.

The problem is that Bush wasn’t thrifty. He was the most expensive vacation president in U.S. history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.

The really good news for the far, far right is that President Obama did not vacation in his REAL birth place located in Africa. Think what that would cost?

Stop slapping yourself, bitch.

Obama went on to say that “the American people should have no patience for what’s going on in your head because you’ve got a job to do”
and that people should only run for president if they’re willing to make that sacrifice.
When asked by the host if he could imagine himself making that kind of commitment, he said, “Sure.”

Weasel Zippers used the quote to criticize Obama, saying he “then proceeded to hit the golf course 186 times (and counting).”
The president has also been criticized for taking a vacation to Martha’s Vineyard while international crises are occurring.

FLASHBACK: Obama Promises No Vacations For Himself As President [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Why should we be surprised that Obama can so easily make pledges, promises.. that he so easily breaks!

After all how often have we heard "I'm my brother's keeper"... while his OWN brother lives in a $12/year hut!

a) “In an Obama administration, we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.”
Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four - Forbes

b)Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

All you Obama defenders... HOW can you continue to defend this congenital liar?
The only reason is that you defenders are just like him! Two faced. Ready to say anything. Promise anything...
For most of you that voted for him out of complete ignorance the first time SHAME on Obama... BUT those that voted the second time!
SHAME ON YOU!!! YOU are really really suckers!

Shit, looks like he said he wouldn't sleep either

I can see why conservatives are upset

Ojz071.jpg

I just can't seem to guess.

You know, this may be true, but tell us...

How many times did Bush vacation in Hawaii? How many times did the daughters vacation in the Bahamas? How many times did Laura vacation abroad with the daughters? Friends?

Seems to that Bush spent his vacations in Texas, or in Maine at the family digs. Nothing that could be considered extravagant by anyone's definition.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with any President taking a vacation. I'll not complain about this one taking time off nor will I the next. But for the sake of appearances when a good portion of the U.S. is struggling, a President might want to think about cutting back just a little bit. Maybe play a municipal course, go to Camp David instead of Martha's Vineyard...

If you have such strong opinions, why not bother to find out?

Yeah, dumbass, those are some real strong opinions I expressed...

Jesus, even when someone expresses their opinion that the vacations really aren't an issue, except perhaps for appearences, you're still a fucking douche.

Maybe folks are right, perhaps you are truly nothing more than a troll...

We get it, deanie, you hate Bush, Obama can do no wrong.

By golly, I'm convinced. Thank you.

Obama lied to get votes for hopey changey and the libs blame Bush :lmao:

Weasel Zippers has revived an old video of Barack Obama promising not to take vacations if he were elected president.

The video features then-Sen. Obama discussing his book “The Audacity Of Hope” with New York Times columnist Bob Herbert in 2008.

The future president was talking about how those running for president need to be prepared to “give their life to it.”

Obama went on to say that “the American people should have no patience for what’s going on in your head because you’ve got a job to do” and that people should only run for president if they’re willing to make that sacrifice.

FLASHBACK: Obama Vows Not To Take Vacations If Elected President, ?I Am Giving Myself To You?? | Weasel Zippers

Obama: “uh umm, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone. I am giving my self to you.”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this statement from the LIAR-IN-CHIEF has got to be the biggest lie of his entire miserable commie infested life. :up:

the very saddest part is his worshipers love him for those lies. :up:

OK liberidiots, FLAME away. :lmao: :flameth:

:blowup:

:FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back