Obama plays hardball with Israel

...Aka we will have another ass kisser to doing whatever israel wants and someone that puts israel before US citizens and the US interests. Oh and more than a few congress members are not attending the war criminals speech. :) If I was Iran was smart they would sign the agreement get some sanctions lifted and start getting a nuke in place ASAP they got 2 years to do it...by time new israel firster president comes to power and tries to attack Iran...
Yes, yes, yes... very nice... we've all seen this kind of 'You support Israel? You must be anti-American' happy horseshit before - usually, from Militant Muslim butt-buddies.

Put down the bong, son, and hitch-up your panties.
SO according to israel firsters Pro American now equals pro muslim...man yall just keep digging that hole.
You remind me of an old girlfriend... always whining, braying like a donkey, and always needing to get the last word... probably a relative of yours.
Another republican who has lost the argument and has to resort to name calling to get a shot in...:)
We know that Israel smuggled nuclear technology (triggers, known as krytrons) out of the US, highjacked a ship on the high seas loaded with uranium ore, deceived US inspectors, and much more, all the while lying about its true intentions.

Don't forget the USS Liberty.

Oh, goodie, another Jew-hater and Israel-hater, dredging-up the USS Liberty incident, from 1967... this one with only 11 messages under his-her-its belt.

Which Muslim ass-kissing troll sock-puppet are you?
Wow now the traitors say bringing up the act of war committed against the US by Israel is anti semitism! WOW.I guess this picture is true then.

1424484_1602004390033348_3081405598024778061_n_zpsbnkn8swp.jpg

Yes, yes, yes... very nice... we've all seen this kind of 'You support Israel? You must be anti-American' happy horseshit before - usually, from Militant Muslim butt-buddies.

SO according to israel firsters Pro American now equals pro muslim...man yall just keep digging that hole.
You remind me of an old girlfriend... always whining, braying like a donkey, and always needing to get the last word... probably a relative of yours.
Another republican who has lost the argument and has to resort to name calling to get a shot in...:)
We know that Israel smuggled nuclear technology (triggers, known as krytrons) out of the US, highjacked a ship on the high seas loaded with uranium ore, deceived US inspectors, and much more, all the while lying about its true intentions.

Oh, goodie, another Jew-hater and Israel-hater, dredging-up the USS Liberty incident, from 1967... this one with only 11 messages under his-her-its belt.

goy here is another 10000+

Yes, every group has their own fair share of Benedict Arnolds, Vidkun Quislings, Pierre Lavals, Phillippe Petains, Judas, et al - mostly pussies who are afraid to stand up for themselves and make and hold a place for themselves in the world... pussies who are intimidated by the odds and would rather meekly sit-by, safe, elsewhere, while their brethren courageously put it all on the line, for both themselves and their more cowardly brethren.

Wow now the traitors say bringing up the act of war committed against the US by Israel is anti semitism! WOW.I guess this picture is true then.

1424484_1602004390033348_3081405598024778061_n_zpsbnkn8swp.jpg

Oh, goodie, we've got another Jew-Hater troll on our hands...

There goes the neighborhood...
tongue_smile.gif

...Aka we will have another ass kisser to doing whatever israel wants and someone that puts israel before US citizens and the US interests. Oh and more than a few congress members are not attending the war criminals speech. :) If I was Iran was smart they would sign the agreement get some sanctions lifted and start getting a nuke in place ASAP they got 2 years to do it...by time new israel firster president comes to power and tries to attack Iran...

is that the best you could get needle dick?
Don't try to over-think it, pissant... you'll hurt yourself.
I never do goy, I leave that to the christonazis like you.

Yes, every group has their own fair share of Benedict Arnolds, Vidkun Quislings, Pierre Lavals, Phillippe Petains, Judas, et al - mostly pussies who are afraid to stand up for themselves and make and hold a place for themselves in the world... pussies who are intimidated by the odds and would rather meekly sit-by, safe, elsewhere, while their brethren courageously put it all on the line, for both themselves and their more cowardly brethren.

ooooooooooooooooooooooh the tough goy speaks:funnyface::funnyface:

Could it be that your old girl friend was like she was, because you are a pompous twerp with minute smekkle ?

ooooooooooooooooooooooh the tough goy speaks:funnyface::funnyface:

Hardly.

Your 'opposite' in this sequence merely refutes your fifth-columnist tactics with some timely and appropriate memory-refreshing on the nature of fifth-columnists, cowards, and traitors to their own kind.

Could it be that your old girl friend was like she was, because you are a pompous twerp with minute smekkle ?

I dunno. Ask her. She probably raised you.

the headline should read:

Obama and his party of snakes, plays games with the American people's live and doesn't give two shits about it

Why is Israel's friendship so expensive? People generally like the people who give them money

Has anybody even noticed that the Lying Cocksucker in Chief gave an ENTIRE Country to the Iranians?

Of course not. Our IDIOT dimocraps don't even know that the Lying Piece of Shit in Chief gave Yemen away to Iran as a down-payment.

And Yemen is majority Sunni.

I predicted that Netanyahu would back out of this visit, but I seem to have been wrong! The big question is going to be whether Dems boycott his speech! Wow, that will cause a big commotion, if it happens.

It is pretty clear that the administration is going to let Iran nuke up, so I can see Israel's problem here.

On the other hand ----------------- Israel is NOT the 51st state. And the only way to stop Iran nuking up is clearly to make war on it. Obama is of course not going to do that: for one thing, he's probably on Iran's side.

For another thing, more geopolitically, given that Israel is NOT the 51st state, we are far away from Iran's nukes and also, we can survive as a nation a nuclear attack by Iran because we are large. Therefore, they won't attack us (despite all their many threats to do just that). The bottom line is, our diplomats care about AMERICAN interests, not Israeli interests.

I don't mind hearing Netanyahu's opinion on the matter, however, and will probably tune in, something I rarely bother with anymore for live speeches.

You must like shagging corpses needle dick

Hardly. She was a 'live wire' in her day... just ask anybody in the old neighborhood.

I predicted that Netanyahu would back out of this visit, but I seem to have been wrong! The big question is going to be whether Dems boycott his speech! Wow, that will cause a big commotion, if it happens.

It is pretty clear that the administration is going to let Iran nuke up, so I can see Israel's problem here.

It will only cause a 'commotion' if the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM makes a big deal out of it.

If it hurts the scum of the earth dimocrap party, they bury it. If they think it hurts Conservatives, Republicans and other Patriots, they'll plaster it on every Front Page in America and lead the Nightly News with it for the next 6 Months.

Hardly. She was a 'live wire' in her day... just ask anybody in the old neighborhood.

I can imagine goy, how much did she charge you and was it more if you left your hood off

Forum List

Back