Obama plays hardball with Israel

UyglClT.jpg

...Aka we will have another ass kisser to doing whatever israel wants and someone that puts israel before US citizens and the US interests. Oh and more than a few congress members are not attending the war criminals speech. :) If I was Iran was smart they would sign the agreement get some sanctions lifted and start getting a nuke in place ASAP they got 2 years to do it...by time new israel firster president comes to power and tries to attack Iran...
Yes, yes, yes... very nice... we've all seen this kind of 'You support Israel? You must be anti-American' happy horseshit before - usually, from Militant Muslim butt-buddies.

Put down the bong, son, and hitch-up your panties.
SO according to israel firsters Pro American now equals pro muslim...man yall just keep digging that hole.

...Aka we will have another ass kisser to doing whatever israel wants and someone that puts israel before US citizens and the US interests. Oh and more than a few congress members are not attending the war criminals speech. :) If I was Iran was smart they would sign the agreement get some sanctions lifted and start getting a nuke in place ASAP they got 2 years to do it...by time new israel firster president comes to power and tries to attack Iran...
Yes, yes, yes... very nice... we've all seen this kind of 'You support Israel? You must be anti-American' happy horseshit before - usually, from Militant Muslim butt-buddies.

SO according to israel firsters Pro American now equals pro muslim...man yall just keep digging that hole.
You remind me of an old girlfriend... always whining, braying like a donkey, and always needing to get the last word... probably a relative of yours.

You remind me of an old girlfriend... always whining, braying like a donkey, and always needing to get the last word... probably a relative of yours.
Another republican who has lost the argument and has to resort to name calling to get a shot in...:)

Another republican who has lost the argument and has to resort to name calling to get a shot in...:)

You never had an argument to begin with.

But how can you see anyone digging from down there?

We know that Israel smuggled nuclear technology (triggers, known as krytrons) out of the US, highjacked a ship on the high seas loaded with uranium ore, deceived US inspectors, and much more, all the while lying about its true intentions.

Don't forget the USS Liberty.

You never had an argument to begin with.
Yeah his argument is "Joos=bad".

We know that Israel smuggled nuclear technology (triggers, known as krytrons) out of the US, highjacked a ship on the high seas loaded with uranium ore, deceived US inspectors, and much more, all the while lying about its true intentions.

Oh, goodie, another Jew-hater and Israel-hater, dredging-up the USS Liberty incident, from 1967... this one with only 11 messages under his-her-its belt.

Which Muslim ass-kissing troll sock-puppet are you?

is that the best you could get needle dick?

Counterpunch is the OP's source here!!! Bwaaaaah ha ha. America's biggest commie crybaby rag. Do you know where it's published? In Petrolia, California, a very isolated, very tiny little seaside burg with a population of about 20, all of them stark raving nuts. Guess who Counterpunch's neighbors are? The Church of Scientology. Yes, right next door to Counterpunch is The Church of Scientology's worldwide headquarters, a beautiful Oceanside hilltop where a 200 foot-deep vault is the repository of L. Ron Hubbard's sacred science fiction ravings, and where a high security fence, cameras, and a security force keep undesirables out. It cost $11 million in 1980 dollars. Beginning to form a picture of Petrolia and the lunatics who live there...not to mention the rantings of Petrolia's scribblers?
Didn't mommy ever tell you, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals?

Oh, goodie, another Jew-hater and Israel-hater, dredging-up the USS Liberty incident, from 1967... this one with only 11 messages under his-her-its belt.

Which Muslim ass-kissing troll sock-puppet are you?

goy here is another 10000+

Counterpunch is the OP's source here!!! Bwaaaaah ha ha. America's biggest commie crybaby rag. Do you know where it's published? In Petrolia, California, a very isolated, very tiny little seaside burg with a population of about 20, all of them stark raving nuts. Guess who Counterpunch's neighbors are? The Church of Scientology. Yes, right next door to Counterpunch is The Church of Scientology's worldwide headquarters, a beautiful Oceanside hilltop where a 200 foot-deep vault is the repository of L. Ron Hubbard's sacred science fiction ravings, and where a high security fence, cameras, and a security force keep undesirables out. It cost $11 million in 1980 dollars. Beginning to form a picture of Petrolia and the lunatics who live there...not to mention the rantings of Petrolia's scribblers?
Didn't mommy ever tell you, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals?

Didn't anyone ever tell you that mom jokes aren't valid rebuttals either?

It is about time a US President played hard ball with Israel. For the last few decades Israel have been literately getting away with murder when it comes to the US.

is that the best you could get needle dick?
Don't try to over-think it, pissant... you'll hurt yourself.

Forum List

Back