CDZ Obama Orders All Government Restrooms to Be Transgender Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Weiss

Rookie
Nov 5, 2015
OBAMA ORDERS ALL GOVERNMENT RESTROOMS TO BE TRANSGENDER FRIENDLY Fox News The FB Page: OBAMA ORDERS ALL GOVERNMENT RESTROOMS TO BE TRANSGENDER FRIENDLY

Kimberly-Guilfoyle-2.jpg

As the Presidential candidates are trying desperately to define their platforms on the economy and national defense,Christian conservatives again are targeting issues that are foremost on the American people's minds.This time,it is where we should all be using the restroom.

Late Sunday,President Obama signed the Freedom Liberty Patriotic Restroom Compliance Act,which is an executive order that would establish 'all restrooms in Government facilities shall be used by men,women,and/or Transgenders based on urgency and need.'

This comes in the wake of reality TV star and transgender icon Caitlyn Jenner making a bold political statement this weekend— simply by using the bathroom at Trump Tower in New York City.

During an appearance on "The Today Show" last Thursday, Trump was pressed to share his position on HB2, the controversial North Carolina bill that, among other things, prohibits trans people for using the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity. In a move that riled some conservatives, Trump came out against law, saying it was unnecessary. Then he said that if Jenner visited one of his properties, she could use whatever bathroom she wanted. A week later, Jenner took him up on the offer.

President Obama praised Jenner and compared her to Rosa Parks,who was an African American civil rights activist.On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, Parks refused to obey bus driver James F. Blake's order to give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled.
"These two great women,",Obama said in a press conference,"who championed the right in a free society to sit wherever they want,held no elected office. They were not born into wealth or power. Yet the events of sixty years ago as with what happened this weekend, has changed America.”

Obama sat on the same bus where Parks triggered the boycott during a 2012 visit to the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit. He vows to visit Trump Tower so he can also sit on the same seat Jenner did.
Obama believes that allowing gender equality in the restroom will allow people to come together as never before and usher in a new world order of restroom equality.

Republicans lashed out at the President for potentially endangering the safety of government building guests and their children.Presidential candidate Ted Cruz told Fox news if elected he would reascend the order and restrict bathroom usage to appropriate Judaeo-Christian toilet protocols.Obama has talked about "pen and phone" actions, and Cruz said he can reverse them if he is elected.

"He has a phone and he has a pen, but if you live by the pen you die by the pen, and my pen has got an eraser," he said. "Would you want me to come in to a restroom and take out my privates standing next to your daughter? I know my daughters don't like it when I do it at home. I sure as heck don't want to live in a society where it's wall to wall little girls screaming in restrooms."
Cruz has long said he would repeal many of Obama's executive actions, which he calls "illegal and unconstitutional," on his first day in office.

The order will go into effect in the fall just before the general election,leading some to believe the President may be grandstanding to gain the LGBT vote for Hillary Clinton. The Trump campaign could not be reached for comment.

The states can put an end to all this nonsense if they would simply reassert their authority under the 10th Amendment.

I'm gonna go into all the Ladies Rooms in government buildings and piss in the sinks, on the faucets, toilet seats and hand dryers.

We live in a reality TV world, where priorities are ordered by how much of a splash they can make, how much buzz they can generate, rather than issues being prioritized by their true importance. What a non-issue. It's absurd to re-order the school system to such a degree for such a tiny percentage of the students. There are better ways to deal with the issue. If a student feels that their sexual identification puts them in an uncomfortable or dangerous position if they are forced to shower with people who know what sex they are, then stagger their schedule so they have access to the shower after the rest of the students are done. They can wait ten minutes, and get a late pass to their next class.

Exactly which part of the Constitution gives the President the right to order local governments what to do? I hope he gets sued.

Crazy!!!

These last months of BO are likely to crazy.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is angry. His policies and doctrines are such a failure that he is acting like the poor, poor loser at a kids baseball game or worse. Obviously, he wants to do as much damage to our country as possible in these waning months. It is truly disconcerting.

We live in a reality TV world, where priorities are ordered by how much of a splash they can make, how much buzz they can generate, rather than issues being prioritized by their true importance. What a non-issue. It's absurd to re-order the school system to such a degree for such a tiny percentage of the students. There are better ways to deal with the issue. If a student feels that their sexual identification puts them in an uncomfortable or dangerous position if they are forced to shower with people who know what sex they are, then stagger their schedule so they have access to the shower after the rest of the students are done. They can wait ten minutes, and get a late pass to their next class.

Well now, there you go! Presenting a COMMON SENSE solution. Are you crazy?

all restrooms in Government facilities shall be used by men,women,and/or Transgenders based on urgency and need.

That seems reasonable to me. I have to be honest with you. When I go to a public restroom, I really don't care who's in it. What I care about is that there is an available stall or urinal. Short of someone threatening me with deadly force, I'm going to "do my business" regardless of who's there; their presence isn't going affect that one way or the other. If they want to watch, fine, let 'em. Heck, if they ask me to pee on them when a urinal/stall isn't available, I'll oblige them because I just want my bladder emptied so I can go on with the rest of my day.

Trump came out against law, saying it was unnecessary. Then he said that if Jenner visited one of his properties, she could use whatever bathroom she wanted. A week later, Jenner took him up on the offer.

I can only hope that's not among the "flexible" positions he's articulated. That may be among the few policy positions (strategy or tactic) he's stated and that I think makes any damn sense from square one.

President Obama praised Jenner and compared her to Rosa Parks

I think that level of correspondence is going too far, but whatever. If it makes someone feel better that he sees it as being that significant, fine. My world is hardly coming to an end because he did or didn't equate Ms. Jenner to Mrs. Parks. His remarks take nothing away from Mrs. Parks' boldness, place and role in the civil rights movement.

He vows to visit Trump Tower so he can also sit on the same seat Jenner did.

Did he really? I didn't watch the video; is his "vow" to that effect contained in it? I'm surprised that a President, any President, would make such a statement in a way that elevates it to the level of being a troth.

Republicans lashed out at the President for potentially endangering the safety of government building guests and their children.

We both know Republicans would "lash out" no matter what Mr. Obama did or said on the matter. Hell, he could have announced exactly the same provisions as NC did and they'd find something wrong with it, or him for having done so. Basically, Mr. Obama isn't a Republican and that's about all Republicans need to find fault with what he says or does; it's not as though the GOP have shown themselves to be equitable, dialectical, and objective with their assessments of anything Mr. Obama has done. Thus that they lashed out at him over the bathroom issue is just more wind than anything else at this point.

The Trump campaign could not be reached for comment.

I would hope that Trump and his campaign remain silent on the matter. It's hardly one that deserves national attention in a Presidential campaign when there are scores of other topics that are more important than who's using what bathroom.

Exactly which part of the Constitution gives the President the right to order local governments what to do? I hope he gets sued.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama let it be known before he ever took office that he believed the Constitution was not written correctly. We should not be surprised that he considers the document irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

If a student feels that their sexual identification puts them in an uncomfortable or dangerous position if they are forced to shower with people who know what sex they are

I don't think someone knowing what sex they are is the issue, most especially not among school kids in a given school. Even kids can figure out what's afoot when last year's William is this year's Wilhelmina. They don't need to see her in the restroom or shower to know that.

I'm gonna go into all the Ladies Rooms in government buildings and piss in the sinks, on the faucets, toilet seats and hand dryers.

Are you going to wear a dress, skirt, bra, ladies shoes, makeup and a wig while you do so? You'd better be doing something that makes the case that you are transgender or in the process of changing your gender when you do so because otherwise, you'll rightly be decried if not arrested.

The policy isn't intended to let Hugh Hefner go to the ladies room; its intent is to not force Caitlyn Jenner to use the men's room. Do you have a legit reason why Caitlyn Jenner should use the men's room?

Are you going to wear a dress, skirt, bra, ladies shoes, makeup and a wig while you do so? You'd better be doing something that makes the case that you are transgender or in the process of changing your gender when you do so because otherwise, you'll rightly be decried if not arrested.

The policy isn't intended to let Hugh Hefner go to the ladies room; its intent is to not force Caitlyn Jenner to use the men's room. Do you have a legit reason why Caitlyn Jenner should use the men's room?
1. I'll tell a convincing lie.

2. Jenner got a dick.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is not only mandating government building into this farcical policy but all government schools as well, K-12.

When I was 10 or 11...well...maybe until the past year or so, if I knew I could walk into and shower with the girls, just by saying I FELT like a girl...I and the rest of the boys in my class would have been in there.

Obama Forces All Schools To Create Transgender-Ready Mixed-Sex Bathrooms, Locker Rooms

by WARNER TODD HUSTON 12 May 2016

President Barack Obama will decree Friday that schools must welcome a tiny number of apparently transgender children by taking single-sex bathrooms, single-sex locker rooms and sexual privacy away from almost 55 million American kids in 100,000 K-12 public schools.

Obama will use the administration’s power over funding and advocacy lawsuits to enforce his demand, which will establish the far-left theory of “gender identity” as government orthodoxy in the nation’s school system.

Obama Forces All Schools To Create Transgender-Ready Mixed-Sex Bathrooms, Locker Rooms - Breitbart

1. I'll tell a convincing lie.

2. Jenner got a dick.

In my opinion, you just can't get a better reason than that one.

OBAMA ORDERS ALL GOVERNMENT RESTROOMS TO BE TRANSGENDER FRIENDLY Fox News The FB Page: OBAMA ORDERS ALL GOVERNMENT RESTROOMS TO BE TRANSGENDER FRIENDLY

Kimberly-Guilfoyle-2.jpg

As the Presidential candidates are trying desperately to define their platforms on the economy and national defense,Christian conservatives again are targeting issues that are foremost on the American people's minds.This time,it is where we should all be using the restroom.

Late Sunday,President Obama signed the Freedom Liberty Patriotic Restroom Compliance Act,which is an executive order that would establish 'all restrooms in Government facilities shall be used by men,women,and/or Transgenders based on urgency and need.'

This comes in the wake of reality TV star and transgender icon Caitlyn Jenner making a bold political statement this weekend— simply by using the bathroom at Trump Tower in New York City.

During an appearance on "The Today Show" last Thursday, Trump was pressed to share his position on HB2, the controversial North Carolina bill that, among other things, prohibits trans people for using the restroom that corresponds with their gender identity. In a move that riled some conservatives, Trump came out against law, saying it was unnecessary. Then he said that if Jenner visited one of his properties, she could use whatever bathroom she wanted. A week later, Jenner took him up on the offer.

President Obama praised Jenner and compared her to Rosa Parks,who was an African American civil rights activist.On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, Parks refused to obey bus driver James F. Blake's order to give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled.
"These two great women,",Obama said in a press conference,"who championed the right in a free society to sit wherever they want,held no elected office. They were not born into wealth or power. Yet the events of sixty years ago as with what happened this weekend, has changed America.”

Obama sat on the same bus where Parks triggered the boycott during a 2012 visit to the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit. He vows to visit Trump Tower so he can also sit on the same seat Jenner did.
Obama believes that allowing gender equality in the restroom will allow people to come together as never before and usher in a new world order of restroom equality.

Republicans lashed out at the President for potentially endangering the safety of government building guests and their children.Presidential candidate Ted Cruz told Fox news if elected he would reascend the order and restrict bathroom usage to appropriate Judaeo-Christian toilet protocols.Obama has talked about "pen and phone" actions, and Cruz said he can reverse them if he is elected.

"He has a phone and he has a pen, but if you live by the pen you die by the pen, and my pen has got an eraser," he said. "Would you want me to come in to a restroom and take out my privates standing next to your daughter? I know my daughters don't like it when I do it at home. I sure as heck don't want to live in a society where it's wall to wall little girls screaming in restrooms."
Cruz has long said he would repeal many of Obama's executive actions, which he calls "illegal and unconstitutional," on his first day in office.

The order will go into effect in the fall just before the general election,leading some to believe the President may be grandstanding to gain the LGBT vote for Hillary Clinton. The Trump campaign could not be reached for comment.
One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when the thread premise fails as a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back