OBama must act now!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.
Get used to saying "President Trump," douche bag.

Obama has been acting for the last 8 years.

Jesus Christ this idiot is a certifiable loon.

No, that would be your hero, the president-elect. His lunacy needs to be evaluated and made a public record ASAP before he destroys us all! I don't like the risk he poses!

Obama must pack now!

If you value your life and the future of mankind you will carefully reconsider my proposal.
If Trump passes the psychological test, I will accept all the derision that comes my way with a smile. If he doesn't, you will join me in celebrating. what have you got to lose?

I say we all just kick back, relax, and enjoy the first season of reality america.

LOL Talk about desperation.
In your heartt you know I am right!

Well no....but I know you're a certifiable quack job

You haven't noticed Trump's erratic behavior? You haven't wondered if he has lost his mind by some of the things he does? Recollect your thoughts and ask yourself. Do I really want this man to have access to the Nuclear codes?

Nope.

Forum List

Back