Obama Makes Suggestion For How to Physically Remove Trump from The White House

Why don’t you go do it. Your likely skilled in the arts of home invasions. Bet you could in there undetected by the SS. Probably snag yourself some electronics to pawn on the way out.
Me and many other great Americans already did our part...on and before November 3rd of this year.

We're just waiting for the Constitutionally appointed to time to witness our efforts fulfilled.

Thank you.

You were behind the cheating too?

Why don’t you go do it. Your likely skilled in the arts of home invasions. Bet you could in there undetected by the SS. Probably snag yourself some electronics to pawn on the way out.
I, and many other great Americans, already did our part...on and before November 3rd of this year.

We're just waiting for the Constitutionally appointed time to witness our efforts fulfilled.

Thank you.
Since when do you stick around for the cops?
Smash and dash, nah mean?

I don't care if they have to drag his fat ass from his feet, head bumping and body scraping all the way to the gate, just get. his ass. TF. out....!!!

526blog_kick.jpg
Me too. Good riddens.

Do you mean riddance, you ignorant skank?

When and Where as Trump said he won't leave? He has said that he won't concede until he exhausts concerns over fraud and irregularities which he knows he has a limited window to accomplish and time is running out. The commentary by Obama is typical to stir up strife and anger among a divided Nation. Remember, this is the same man that told Republicans to "go to the back" and spoke of "rewarding friends and punishing enemies", "bring a gun to a knife fight"

If Biden is serious and genuine about America healing and being a President for all Americans, he would be wise to keep a distance from Obama.

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

BJ -

So tired of that boy, The Military has already said they do not get involved in politics.
Maybe the Kenyan Muslim is thinking about how they do things at home.

He's just hoping Canada has some Navy SEAL's.

They don't.

After Trump graciously leaves the WH, then what? What exactly does "reset" actually mean in liberal talk?

Higher taxes, honest folks paying for loser's student loans, praise queers, men really can be women to get into little girl's restrooms, spending into in oblivion in pursuit of green energy, likely a new war..... that's just the first year.

Forum List

Back