Obama LIED - STOLE $500 MIL of Zika $ to Fund UN Cimate Change program

He needs to be sharing a cell with Hillary!

$6 BILLION tax payer dollars simply 'disappeared' under her management.

I'll reserve judgement until the truth is reported.
Haven't you heard?

upload_2016-6-11_18-45-11.png

Well, obviously they needed the money to further perpetuate the Climate Change myth more than they needed it to fight the Zika Virus that's probably not here.

‘Back in May, the right-wing Heritage Foundation launched the Daily Signal, which it said would be a paragon of nonpartisan "just true, straight-down-the-middle journalism."

I placed this in the you-gotta-be-kidding-me category. And this week, the Daily Signal proudly unburdened itself of a major investigation of the Affordable Care Act that proves our point. It's chock-full of bogus numbers, basic misunderstandings and tendentious verbiage.’

I doubted Heritage could run a 'straight' news site. I was right.

So much for 'the truth' being 'reported.'

Obama, as reported, toof $500 Million from the Ebola Fund for, according to Barry, fot the Zika Virus. 1 (One) week later the money was gone & the WH 'didn't know where it was'....only have it turn up in the hands of the UN for their Global Warning Initiative.

Without Congressional Approval to do so, Barry just STOLE $500 MILLION from American Tax Payees and funded his Global Warming agenda!

Again, his ass needs to be in a cell next to Hillary!

Deduct the $500 million out of his retirement pay and seize all paychecks / money he makes when he steps down until he pays the money back....

Or just put him in the same jail cell as Hillary!

Forum List

Back