Obama lied, he did live with uncle

Someone who would go to the trouble of lying about something so small and insignificant will lie about anything.

I agree with you and I think we still don't know precisely why he lied about it.

That gets my spidey senses a tingling.

We may discover the reason for that lie isn't as small and insignificant as it appears at first glance.

There's SOMETHING about it he is hiding.

What?

Why?

Yup. Likewise why he never released his college records. Because he has something to hide.

This kind of liar is a pathological liar. They will lie about what they had for breakfast. They lie about everything. It never occurs to them to tell the truth.

In psychiatry, pseudologia fantastica, also called mythomania, compulsive lying or pathological lying, is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth, being unaware that they are relating fantasies.
Pseudologia fantastica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term, “liar, liar pants on fire” takes on new meaning when dealing with a pathological liar. This person may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem. Unlike telling a few fibs here and there, or slightly exaggerating the truth once in a while, the pathological liar lies about literally every aspect of his or her life. From how much was spent on dinner last night to talking about the last time the dog was bathed, the pathological liar feels that every bit of communication has strategic meaning positioned for his or her gain.
How to Spot a Pathological Liar: 7 Steps (with Pictures)

I agree with you and I think we still don't know precisely why he lied about it.

That gets my spidey senses a tingling.

We may discover the reason for that lie isn't as small and insignificant as it appears at first glance.

There's SOMETHING about it he is hiding.

What?

Why?

Yup. Likewise why he never released his college records. Because he has something to hide.

This kind of liar is a pathological liar. They will lie about what they had for breakfast. They lie about everything. It never occurs to them to tell the truth.

In psychiatry, pseudologia fantastica, also called mythomania, compulsive lying or pathological lying, is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth, being unaware that they are relating fantasies.
Pseudologia fantastica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term, “liar, liar pants on fire” takes on new meaning when dealing with a pathological liar. This person may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self esteem. Unlike telling a few fibs here and there, or slightly exaggerating the truth once in a while, the pathological liar lies about literally every aspect of his or her life. From how much was spent on dinner last night to talking about the last time the dog was bathed, the pathological liar feels that every bit of communication has strategic meaning positioned for his or her gain.
How to Spot a Pathological Liar: 7 Steps (with Pictures)

:banghead:

Maybe he gave them to uncle Omar?

obama said he never met the man, then backed out of that and said 'oh wait, yes I did live with him'.

You don't find that odd?

No!!!! I don't give a shit - this is a crap story! If anything, I find it odd that ANYONE CARES!!!!!!!!

:mad:

You don't care that the potus flat-out-lied about even knowing his uncle, the one that he lived with, when he said he 'never met the man'.

<blink, blink>

Well okay then, you go right on continuing to not care that obama lied about something so small. You continue to believe that this doesn't reflect on his (lack of) character.

Maybe he gave them to uncle Omar?

obama said he never met the man, then backed out of that and said 'oh wait, yes I did live with him'.

You don't find that odd?

No.

Sounds like a "gotcha".

The gotcha was provided by obama. But you guys continue not caring that the potus flat out lied about something like this, continue to believe that it doesn't reflect on his (lack of) character.

You will hold to these standards when a R is in office though, right? I will.

You don't find that odd?

No!!!! I don't give a shit - this is a crap story! If anything, I find it odd that ANYONE CARES!!!!!!!!

You don't care that the potus flat-out-lied about even knowing his uncle, the one that he lived with, when he said he 'never met the man'.

<blink, blink>

Well okay then, you go right on continuing to not care that obama lied about something so small. You continue to believe that this doesn't reflect on his (lack of) character.

Obama lied???? Can you show us where Obama himself lied?????

Like I said - this is a stupid non-issue.

Last edited:

<blink, blink>

Ohhhh, that's right. When obama lies suddenly it turns to 'it wasn't obama specifically, it was the "WH"'. :lol:

President Barack Obama lived briefly with his Kenyan-born uncle while attending law school, the White House said on Thursday, reversing earlier statements that there was no record of the two men ever having met.

White House spokesman Jay Carney said he clarified the issue with the president directly after reports that Onyango Obama, who faced deportation from the United States, said he had housed his nephew temporarily.

White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school | Reuters

The point is. too, that he would still be lying about this if the landlord hadn't spoken up and affirmed that Obama did indeed stay with his uncle.

The White House had no choice but to stand up and plead guilty to the lie because they had no knowledge of who else might have come forward and what else these people might have remembered...

<blink, blink>

Ohhhh, that's right. When obama lies suddenly it turns to 'it wasn't obama specifically, it was the "WH"'. :lol:

What's really funny is the fact that I blew a head gasket over "uncle" Omar!!!

:lol:

You don't find that odd?

No.

Sounds like a "gotcha".

The gotcha was provided by obama. But you guys continue not caring that the potus flat out lied about something like this, continue to believe that it doesn't reflect on his (lack of) character.

You will hold to these standards when a R is in office though, right? I will.

No it doesn't reflect on his character.

In fact it reflects on the character of the MSM that only asks these sorts of questions of Liberal politicians.

I never knew about any the family background of conservative politicians while they were in office.

Fact is..only thing I knew about them..is they were white.

That's about it.

I mean without wiki..is Bush, German? Irish? What?

How about Clinton? And Clinton we knew vastly more about..than Bush.

Obama? He's Kenyan and Irish.

The ONLY thing you guys ever mention is that he's Kenyan.

Last edited:
The point is. too, that he would still be lying about this if the landlord hadn't spoken up and affirmed that Obama did indeed stay with his uncle.

The White House had no choice but to stand up and plead guilty to the lie because they had no knowledge of who else might have come forward and what else these people might have remembered...

He stayed with the guy briefly.

That was around 20 years ago.

I stayed with my girlfriend's uncle in Taiwan. I have no idea what kind of fellow he is, although it was nice of him to let me stay in his house. And I didn't even remember that until now.

I met my grandfather on my mom's side, once when he wasn't senile. Then got to "know" him when he was.

If you asked me if I knew either of those two folks? I'd say, nope.

<blink, blink>

It's only an issue because obama lied over nothing.

<blink, blink>

It's an issue because you guys don't like him at all and are looking for any scraps to damage his character and nullify his presidency.

It's pretty obvious.

And a joke, mainly.

Yeah, how did his Illegal Aunt Zeiti skip over the 35,000 other people in the waiting list for public housing in Boston?

It's an issue because you guys don't like him at all and are looking for any scraps to damage his character and nullify his presidency.

It's pretty obvious.

And a joke, mainly.

wrong it was a senseless lie over bullshit. No reason at all for it.

Forum List

Back