Obama lied, he did live with uncle

Wow nice to see the Rightyloons worrying about the important stuff. This could destroy the country.

The issue is obama lies about everything. There is nothing so small or so trivial that he will tell the truth.

he lies just to keep inn practice. He lies about such trivial and stupid stuff. rightwing annoyance is not with the size of the lie, or its importance. It is with his constants and unremitting lies.

he lies just to keep inn practice. He lies about such trivial and stupid stuff. rightwing annoyance is not with the size of the lie, or its importance. It is with his constants and unremitting lies.

Awwww cut him a little slack.

Wisely is it written:

Sharks gotta swim
Bats gotta fly

Fortunately Pinocchio was just a story so we won't have to have any lengthening done to Air Frace One.

So all's good......

Someone who would go to the trouble of lying about something so small and insignificant will lie about anything.

I agree with you and I think we still don't know precisely why he lied about it.

That gets my spidey senses a tingling.

We may discover the reason for that lie isn't as small and insignificant as it appears at first glance.

There's SOMETHING about it he is hiding.

What?

Why?

Last edited:
Someone who would go to the trouble of lying about something so small and insignificant will lie about anything.

I agree with you and I think we still don't know precisely why he lied about it.

We may discover the reason for that lie isn't as small and insignificant as it appears at first glance.

What?

Why?

Yup. Likewise why he never released his college records. Because he has something to hide.

Allow me to derail the circle jerk for five minutes in order te rain on your parade -

Look, I get that you REALLY HATE the Obamanation and all, but you guys are so hard-up for Obama hate, that you are willing to take the word of a career criminal over the word of the president? Sounds pretty desperate to me and just a tad pathetic.

Uncle Omar, who has been living in this country illegally for over 40 years, lies and says he and Obama pal around, share each others women and smoke crack together or whatever and you guys lap it up like it was gravy train.

Do you ever for once in your lives ever stop and wonder "how does this look to sane people?"

If you did, you would use just a little bit of discretion when stampeding towards the pot at the end of the "hopey-changey" rainbow!

"Uncle" Omar - fine, upstanding citizen that he is, contradicts Obama, eh?

IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!!

I can't wait to hear what else uncle Omar has to say!!!!!

Maybe he can confirm the gay rumours?

Last edited:

What?

Why?

Yup. Likewise why he never released his college records. Because he has something to hide.

Maybe he gave them to uncle Omar?

I'd love to see them once go over a conservative with the same sort of microscope they used on Obama and Clinton.

Clinton? We knew all about this family history and every woman he may or may not have slept with.

Obama? His race and ethnicity were actually made into an issue. The last time that happened was with Kennedy's religion.

I basically NEVER see the family history of conservative candidates laid bare on the MSM.

I just recently found out that Ronald Reagan raped a woman.

That's never gotten any attention.

No actually the skeet shooting lie was one I would say if you lied about something so irrelevant as that you would lie about anything.

:eek:You mean he's lie about things like being Christian,American and straight?!!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

The man says he's a christian, I'm not going to condemn him for how he believes in his "faith"
However his actions dictate other wise.

What?

Why?

Maybe he gave them to uncle Omar?

obama said he never met the man, then backed out of that and said 'oh wait, yes I did live with him'.

You don't find that odd?

Forum List

Back