Obama lied, he did live with uncle

It happened in 79 and yet he feels a need to lie? I guess I don't understand the mentality.

Tell the truth, and get over it. Why lie?

Not a big issue, living with his Uncle, the issue is his stupid lying, how can you trust people that lie to take the easy way out.

What else is he lying or has lied about?

Bring out the noose! He lived with his Uncle!

The horrooooooooor!!!!

no one cares if he lived with his uncle, the issue is he LIED about it and then got caught.

why is it you ignore his lie?

You're right this is extremely important! This will really rile up the base!

Why isn't it the headline on Drudge yet??? If Obama was white the MSM would be CRUCIFYING him right now!!!

yes, it is ok when obama lies.

if it was bush, then you would shit yourself.

government-officials-asleep-during-meeting.jpeg

no one cares if he lived with his uncle, the issue is he LIED about it and then got caught.

why is it you ignore his lie?

You're right this is extremely important! This will really rile up the base!

Why isn't it the headline on Drudge yet??? If Obama was white the MSM would be CRUCIFYING him right now!!!

That's what Yurt does when he on a shit fit about Oblama!

So he lived will an illegal before 1979. Good gravey. Do you people have high blood pressure/

Wouldn't you be angry if someone told you he would pull out but he lied and relieved himself in your mouth instead?

and another obamabot giving obama a pass for lying

Maybe I am not one to live with a microscope on others for judging purposes.

do you believe it is ok for a president to lie?

If you made it that far in politics it's safe to assume you do a lot of lying. It seems like the voting public loves being lied to. They prove it every election cycle.

More on topic, I doubt most people would care that he lived with his uncle. The fact that he would lie about it is... stupid. In fairness, maybe he was one of those "funny uncles", and Obama just doesn't like bringing it up.

Forum List

Back