Obama Legacy: White Racists March in Streets of Charlottesville with Torches (VIDEO)

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Legacy: White Racists March in Streets of Charlottesville with Torches (VIDEO)

Obama built this.
Barack Obama was the most divisive president in US history.
His support for radical black racist groups and his attacks on US history, culture and tradition led to the rise of white supremacist groups.

Obama met with leaders of the Black Lives Matter terror group in the White House on several occasions.

Obama nurtured the radical and violent Black Lives Matter movement in America.

Obama’s words and actions created an environment for white supremacist groups to flourish.

On Saturday white racists with torches marched through the streets of Charlottesville chanting, “You will not replace us.”
Could this be more threatening?

It will take the United States several years to recover from the Obama years of hatred and divisiveness.

Obama did not quite understand just how people----both white and black---would respond to his
presidency. The deterioration in race relations was an unintended consquence

Obama did not quite understand just how people----both white and black---would respond to his
presidency. The deterioration in race relations was an unintended consquence

BULLSHIT.

The left has deliberately worked to divide all sorts of classifications of people from White Christian society. The majority that is. Now we have a population of people who loathe white Christians, especially the men. Some of them have embraced asinine "white nationalism" in response. The klan was dead before the meat puppet faggot encouraged riots over the justified killing of black thugs.

Unintended consequence my ass.

Still obsessed with Obama I see. Charlotteville is on fire and y'all want to bring up Obama. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Hilary's emails yet.

The deterioration of race relations was a deliberate strategy by Obama to create chaos and division.

did he have a logical reason for this strange motive?
Yes. Victim culture. Keep groups segregated in order to pander more effectively.
Obama and democrats turn the melting pot into a TV dinner tray. Diversity is the democrat euphemism for segregation.

The deterioration of race relations was a deliberate strategy by Obama to create chaos and division.

Yes. Victim culture. Keep groups segregated in order to pander more effectively.
Obama and democrats turn the melting pot into a TV dinner tray. Diversity is the democrat euphemism for segregation.

nope-------it is just a canard that has little meaning

Nope, it's the absolute truth. I live in a perfect microcosm of democrat racial division.
Diversity trumps assimilation and blacks only concern themselves with issues framed in blackness as they continue to segregate themselves and destroy communities with depleted family structure.

Nope, it's the absolute truth. I live in a perfect microcosm of democrat racial division.
Diversity trumps assimilation and blacks only concern themselves with issues framed in blackness as they continue to segregate themselves and destroy communities with depleted family structure.

nope ------there is a social phenomenon that you are ignoring-----it is found all over the world in
all large groups of human beans-------BIRDS OF A FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER

Still obsessed with Obama I see. Charlotteville is on fire and y'all want to bring up Obama. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Hilary's emails yet.

Kinda like you bed wetters ignore the fact Clinton is responsible for the Norks having nukes now, you ignore the fact your meat puppet faggot messiah is responsible for the formation of ISIS, BLM and the continued decline in social order.

Kinda like you bed wetters ignore the fact Clinton is responsible for the Norks having nukes now, you ignore the fact your meat puppet faggot messiah is responsible for the formation of ISIS, BLM and the continued decline in social order.

North Korea? ISIS? Wow what a way to deflect from the Charlottesville situation.

bill-clinton-on-north-korea.jpg

nope ------there is a social phenomenon that you are ignoring-----it is found all over the world in
And democrats create those birds. American blacks segregate themselves from black highspanics.

And democrats create those birds. American blacks segregate themselves from black hispanics.

democrats have CREATED the animosity that some Hispanics and some blacks including some
black hisparnics have for each other? How about the animosity between Puerto Ricans and
Dominicans? DEMOCRATS again? Poles in my town do not like blacks.

And democrats create those birds. American blacks segregate themselves from black hispanics.

democrats have CREATED the animosity that some Hispanics and some blacks including some
black hisparnics have for each other? How about the animosity between Puerto Ricans and
I thought we were talking about Americans??

I thought we were talking about Americans??

OH!!! excuse me-----AMERICAN-POLES AMERICAN BLACKS AMERICAN PUERTO RICANS

Forum List

Back