Democrats Will Waste No Time in Exploiting Virginia Deaths

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Protest in Virginia result in death. Left will exploit it for political reasons. You can bank on it.

The left just can't stand freedom of speech.

Who cares about a bunch of white supremacist protesters? No one, but the left has to exploit it and stir up anger. I bet the Community-Organizer-n-Chief is loving every minute of this.

I see the Nazi defense team is in full force today. Defending the Nazis white slamming those speaking out against the hate.

Love how the right is ignoring all the hateful shit the race warriors are doing.

The race warriors stirred the pot and your mad that someone is calling out their shitty supremacy.

I see the Nazi defense team is in full force today. Defending the Nazis white slamming those speaking out against the hate.

It's called the First Amendment. You don't see us saying BLM and lefty faggots not having the right to protest.

The "counter-protesters" did far more than just speak out against hate, they attacked the group of protesters.

Love how the right is ignoring all the hateful shit the race warriors are doing.

The race warriors stirred the pot and your mad that someone is calling out their shitty supremacy.
You have a Streisand quote on your post. Lmfao!

So sad you oppose free speech and the 1st amendment.

It's called the First Amendment. You don't see us saying BLM and lefty faggots not having the right to protest.

The "counter-protesters" did far more than just speak out against hate, they attacked the group of protesters.

Apparently Nia thinks attacking a group of protesters is part of free speech.

And no one said the race warriors don't have the right to protest. Just like the race warriors have a right to protest, people have a right to counter protest them.

And no one said the race warriors don't have the right to protest. Just like the race warriors have a right to protest, people have a right to counter protest them.

Then why were they attacked?

You don't "see" shit. You're parroting leftist drivel.

The real hate is owned by parasites like you.

The rest of us wanted to be left alone. Leftists promoted everything that offended the sensibilities, virtues, and morality of the majority of the nation. As far as I'm concerned the asshole white nationalists have acted with great restraint. That may be coming to an end now and I personally don't care if a few million of you collectivist parasites die in a civil war. I went overseas to protect you assholes from jihadist sociopaths. Now I would hold fire until AFTER they've severed your empty atheist skulls from your soulless and malignant bodies.

Then why were they attacked?

Race warriors and counter protesters are both behaving badly. Your making it one sided as if its the counter protesters only fighting out there.

But continue to defend the Nazis and make them look like the victims.

Forum List

Back