Obama: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

It does not surprise me in the least..... Hussein already has said this:

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

That is the man we dealing with.
As I said before Mr. Obama in not the only President, there are line of USA presidents who gave similar comments about Islam and Muslim.
Thomas Jefferson too?

This is a quote from Thomas Jefferson's ambassador to Tripoli:

“The Ambassador [of Tripoli] answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
But what about CRUSADERS.

Let's see ... the Crusades ended in the 13th Century which means you are miles ahead of your 8th Century embracing Muslim comrades. Congrats!
Well, I was just giving you the comparison. And what Jews are doing by killing empty handed innocents with big guns.

That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific
Hossfly, these countries are war torn and fighting for peace...

:lmao:
Well, you got that half right.
Well I am always right not paid agent like you.

So you think I'm sharp enough to get paid for posting here? I agree and will seek payment immediately. Thank you!
Good, at least you accepted that you are more interested in dollars not in good deed.
You mean to say I could get money for posting here? Deal me in!!!

Sir Winston Churchill: :clap2:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde
force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
If you just come out from your scary Islamic phobia mind, you will notice that world has change and no wonder current change come through Europe but Europe change through Islam, if you can think honestly.

Yeah, isn't that funny? The West just landed a probe on a comet traveling at 40,000 miles per hour, and Muslims are busy figuring out ways to kill and hate more people, while decapitating innocent people like medieval savages.
Look what ever you do the fact is that you can not the fact.

It does not surprise me in the least..... Hussein already has said this:

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

That is the man we dealing with.
As I said before Mr. Obama in not the only President, there are line of USA presidents who gave similar comments about Islam and Muslim.
Thomas Jefferson too?

“The Ambassador [of Tripoli] answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

The Crusaders were 500 years before that, dipshit. Did you fail world history at your Islamic madrassa?

Plus, if it weren't for Muslim invasions into Christian Europe, the Europeans wouldn't have Crusaded to get their lands back.

True Story, MOHOMMOD. :cool:
Well, It was Islam which forced to European be united and don't kill each others, as they were killing each other before Islam.

Sir Winston Churchill: :clap2:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde
force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
If you just come out from your scary Islamic phobia mind, you will notice that world has change and no wonder current change come through Europe but Europe change through Islam, if you can think honestly.

Rehmani-----since you cannot manage to make any sense at all-----why not try to learn something before posting---you are incessant in proving yourself an idiot
Look your sense not working, before Islam European were killing each other.

Thomas Jefferson too?

The Crusaders were 500 years before that, dipshit. Did you fail world history at your Islamic madrassa?

Plus, if it weren't for Muslim invasions into Christian Europe, the Europeans wouldn't have Crusaded to get their lands back.

Well, It was Islam which forced to European be united and don't kill each others, as they were killing each other before Islam.

You mean that "Religion of Peace" which is exploding (literally) on the hapless people of the Mideast?

Yazidi families struggle to find and free enslaved daughters Al Jazeera America

Thomas Jefferson too?

Yeah, your savage ancestors invaded Europe, so they stopped fighting between each other and united to defeat the invaders. Which means, the Crusades started because of barbarian Islamic invaders. Got it?

Hossfly, these countries are war torn and fighting for peace...

So you think I'm sharp enough to get paid for posting here? I agree and will seek payment immediately. Thank you!
Good, at least you accepted that you are more interested in dollars not in good deed.
No, Please Hossfly don't go wrong, there are posters who are talking nonsense, sound like paid. Otherwise who has time now a days for bullshit.

[

Rehmani-----since you cannot manage to make any sense at all-----why not try to learn something before posting---you are incessant in proving yourself an idiot[/QUOTE]

Look your sense not working, before Islam European were killing each other.[/QUOTE]

muslims have been murdering each other and -----everyone else since islam started-----from the time the meccaist pig started his career as a caravan robber

No, Please Hossfly don't go wrong, there are posters who are talking nonsense, sound like paid. Otherwise who has time now a days for bullshit.
That's OK Rehmani, I won't go wrong no more. Just please don't hit me no more, Boss. I just want the geetus.

Thomas Jefferson too?

You mean that "Religion of Peace" which is exploding (literally) on the hapless people of the Mideast?

Yazidi families struggle to find and free enslaved daughters Al Jazeera America
Look now you are talking nonsense like paid agent instead accept the facts, you dummy.

Thomas Jefferson too?

Yeah, your savage ancestors invaded Europe, so they stopped fighting between each other and united to defeat the invaders. Which means, the Crusades started because of barbarian Islamic invaders. Got it?
You are really dummy. In the last Crusade to Holly Land and got defeated by the Great Salatin, King Salatin also assured to European Kings that don't worry about Holly Land. Muslim can look after Jesus PBUH birth place as good as Christian.

[

Rehmani-----since you cannot manage to make any sense at all-----why not try to learn something before posting---you are incessant in proving yourself an idiot

Look your sense not working, before Islam European were killing each other.[/QUOTE]

muslims have been murdering each other and -----everyone else since islam started-----from the time the meccaist pig started his career as a caravan robber[/QUOTE]
Please read my post I just posted to dummy roudy for you dummy paid knowledge.

You are really dummy. In the last Crusade to Holly Land and got defeated by the Great Salatin, King Salatin also assured to European Kings that don't worry about Holly Land. Muslim can look after Jesus PBUH birth place as good as Christian.

Yeah, so why did Muslims invade land that was holy to Jews and Christians? Dummy.

Also, Saladin was a Kurd. Why are Sunni Muslim animals killing Kurds? Seems like when there are no Jews and Christians around, Muslims just start killing each other.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

And 800 years later the West entered the 21st Century by successfully landing on a comet doing 40,000 mph and 4 BILLION miles away. Meanwhile the Arab/Muslim Mideast took one look at modernity and retreated to the 7th Century.

Forum List

Back