Obama: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

How Palestinian Nazis bonded Islam, Nazism, and Arab nationalism in the Middle East:
Naturally, you ignore the collaboration on multiple fronts between Nazis and Zionists:

"The SS was particularly enthusiastic in its support for Zionism. An internal June 1934 SS position paper urged active and wide-ranging support for Zionism by the government and the Party as the best way to encourage emigration of Germany's Jews to Palestine.

"This would require increased Jewish self-awareness. Jewish schools, Jewish sports leagues, Jewish cultural organizations -- in short, everything that would encourage this new consciousness and self-awareness - should be promoted, the paper recommended. /8

"SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt Tuchler toured Palestine together for six months to assess Zionist development there. Based on his firsthand observations, von Mildenstein wrote a series of twelve illustrated articles for the important Berlin daily Der Angriff that appeared in late 1934 under the heading 'A Nazi Travels to Palestine.'

"The series expressed great admiration for the pioneering spirit and achievements of the Jewish settlers. Zionist self-development, von Mildenstein wrote, had produced a new kind of Jew.

"He praised Zionism as a great benefit for both the Jewish people and the entire world.

"A Jewish homeland in Palestine, he wrote in his concluding article, 'pointed the way to curing a centuries-long wound on the body of the world: the Jewish question.'

"Der Angriff
issued a special medal, with a Swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other, to commemorate the joint SS-Zionist visit.

"A few months after the articles appeared, von Mildenstein was promoted to head the Jewish affairs department of the SS security service in order to support Zionist migration and development more effectively."

Zionism and the Third Reich

A Jewish homeland in Palestine doesn't add up to collaboration, dipshit.

Yeah, isn't that funny? The West just landed a probe on a comet traveling at 40,000 miles per hour
What role did Algebra play in the latest example of western technology and where does the word "algebra" come from?
origins-of-algebra

A Jewish homeland in Palestine doesn't add up to collaboration, dipshit.
Mention that to Avraham and Yitzhak, Hasbara:
"In early January 1941 a small but important Zionist organization submitted a formal proposal to German diplomats in Beirut for a military-political alliance with wartime Germany.

"The offer was made by the radical underground 'Fighters for the Freedom of Israel,' better known as the Lehi or Stern Gang. Its leader, Avraham Stern, had recently broken with the radical nationalist 'National Military Organization' (Irgun Zvai Leumi) over the group's attitude toward Britain, which had effectively banned further Jewish settlement of Palestine.

"Stern regarded Britain as the main enemy of Zionism.

"This remarkable Zionist proposal 'for the solution of the Jewish question in Europe and the active participation of the NMO [Lehi] in the war on the side of Germany" is worth quoting at some length..."

"An important Lehi member at the time the group made this offer was Yitzhak Shamir, who later served as Israel's Foreign Minister and then, during much of the 1980s and until June 1992, as Prime Minister.

"As Lehi operations chief following Stern's death in 1942, Shamir organized numerous acts of terror, including the November 1944 assassination of British Middle East Minister Lord Moyne and the September 1948 slaying of Swedish United Nations mediator Count Bernadotte.

"Years later, when Shamir was asked about the 1941 offer, he confirmed that he was aware of his organization's proposed alliance with wartime Germany."

Yeah, isn't that funny? The West just landed a probe on a comet traveling at 40,000 miles per hour
What role did Algebra play in the latest example of western technology and where does the word "algebra" come from?
origins-of-algebra

Algebra? Ha ha ha. What century are you living in? It's not the 7th century any longer. Yet you Muslims insist on living as medieval savages.

Now if you can tell us what exactly is this world of Islam with its 1.2 billion adherents contributing to modern civilization, other than intolerance, violence, oppression, persecution, and terror?

I think even most Muslims have stopped saying Islam is a religion of peace by now lol
They already know that it isn't. They will even admit to it, "who says a religion has to be 'peaceful' to be valid". They have a point.

After 9/11 they were chanting "Islam a religion of peace" however now its so obvious that it is not, the most I have heard now is a guy from Jordan who said Islam has peaceful elements to it, thats all.

How Palestinian Nazis bonded Islam, Nazism, and Arab nationalism in the Middle East:
Naturally, you ignore the collaboration on multiple fronts between Nazis and Zionists:

"The SS was particularly enthusiastic in its support for Zionism. An internal June 1934 SS position paper urged active and wide-ranging support for Zionism by the government and the Party as the best way to encourage emigration of Germany's Jews to Palestine.

"This would require increased Jewish self-awareness. Jewish schools, Jewish sports leagues, Jewish cultural organizations -- in short, everything that would encourage this new consciousness and self-awareness - should be promoted, the paper recommended. /8

"SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt Tuchler toured Palestine together for six months to assess Zionist development there. Based on his firsthand observations, von Mildenstein wrote a series of twelve illustrated articles for the important Berlin daily Der Angriff that appeared in late 1934 under the heading 'A Nazi Travels to Palestine.'

"The series expressed great admiration for the pioneering spirit and achievements of the Jewish settlers. Zionist self-development, von Mildenstein wrote, had produced a new kind of Jew.

"He praised Zionism as a great benefit for both the Jewish people and the entire world.

"A Jewish homeland in Palestine, he wrote in his concluding article, 'pointed the way to curing a centuries-long wound on the body of the world: the Jewish question.'

"Der Angriff
issued a special medal, with a Swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other, to commemorate the joint SS-Zionist visit.

"A few months after the articles appeared, von Mildenstein was promoted to head the Jewish affairs department of the SS security service in order to support Zionist migration and development more effectively."

:lmao:
Stop, GP! You're killing me! You've convinced me that you are every bit as dim as you seem. Your "proof" of Zionist involvement with the Nazis is from - drum roll, please - A NAZI WEBSITE!
"The Institute for Historical Review (IHR), founded in 1978, is an organization primarily devoted to publishing and promoting books and essays that deny established facts concerning the Nazi genocide of Jews.[2][3][4][5][6] It is considered by many scholars as the world's leading Holocaust denial organization."

Institute for Historical Review - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Now if you can tell us what exactly is this world of Islam with its 1.2 billion adherents contributing to modern civilization, other than intolerance, violence, oppression, persecution, and terror?

There's more like 1.57 billion and it's a bit unfair to characterize them all as ignorant or illiterate but certainly most of the 350 million Mideast Arab/Muslims are one or both.

Stop, GP! You're killing me! You've convinced me that you are every bit as dim as you seem. Your "proof" of Zionist involvement with the Nazis is from - drum roll, please - A NAZI WEBSITE!
Apparently you're still too stupid to separate content from context:

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.[2]

"On the belief that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis.[2]During World War II it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon 'nationalist and totalitarian principles'.[2][17] After Stern's death in 1942, the new leadership of Lehi began..."

Nazis and Zionists are spun from the same racist threads, Golda.

Lehi group - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Lehi split from the Irgun militant group in 1940 in order to continue fighting the British during World War II.

"Lehi initially sought an alliance with Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, offering to fight alongside them against the British in return for the transfer of all Jews from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.[2]

"On the belief that Nazi Germany was a lesser enemy of the Jews than Britain, Lehi twice attempted to form an alliance with the Nazis.[2]During World War II it declared that it would establish a Jewish state based upon 'nationalist and totalitarian principles'.[2][17] After Stern's death in 1942, the new leadership of Lehi began..."

I find it very revealing, GP, that your first choice for "information" is a Nazi website. You've been at this long enough to know what you were doing and long enough to know what kind of "people" do such things. Sieg Heil, Bubba, Sieg Heil!

I find it very revealing, GP, that your first choice for "information" is a Nazi website. You've been at this long enough to know what you were doing and long enough to know what kind of "people" do such things. Sieg Heil, Bubba, Sieg Heil!
You're having some dissonance with the historical truth your heroes offered to kill allied troops for Hitler? Maybe you should take a rest?

You're having some dissonance with the historical truth your heroes offered to kill allied troops for Hitler? Maybe you should take a rest?

George you donkey, didn't the mufti of Palestine have a mooooslem army that fought and killed many people for the Nazis?

Amin Al Husseini Nazi Father of Jihad Al Qaeda Arafat Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

But, Gaza George, it was your new bestest friends in the whole wide world who were in bed with Hitler.

Book Discussion Farhud Roots Arab-Nazi Alliance Video C-SPAN.org

I am really surprised, Sayit, that Gaza George (who is so obsessed with his favorite scapegoats, the Jews) wasn't aware of the case in the Torrance courthouse with regard to this group, a group that was supposed to pay Mel Mermelstein, who was in Auschwitz, a large sum of money and then reneged. Isn't it fun, Sayit, how Gaza George plays the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" game? That Canadian Nazi poster would have just loved Gaza George.

I have no problem with historical facts, NaziBoy, but I do have a problem with the Nazi (your) version of them. The IHR version differs significantly from the WIKI version. That you would post that IHRBS says all anyone needs to know about you and while the subject has been fully vetted here you continue to promote the Nazi version. Sieg Heil, Bubba.

I am really surprised, Sayit, that Gaza George (who is so obsessed with his favorite scapegoats, the Jews) wasn't aware of the case in the Torrance courthouse with regard to this group, a group that was supposed to pay Mel Mermelstein, who was in Auschwitz, a large sum of money and then reneged. Isn't it fun, Sayit, how Gaza George plays the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" game? That Canadian Nazi poster would have just loved Gaza George.

They aren't the enemy of GP's enemies but rather Nazi George is just a goosestepper who finds the Israeli/Arab conflict a convenient place to express his hate for Jooos. He's finally out of that closet.

George you donkey, didn't the mufti of Palestine have a mooooslem army that fought and killed many people for the Nazis?
Clean your own kosher sty first, Terror-Boy:
"During the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine against the Mandatory Palestine, themilitant Zionist group Irgun carried out 60 attacks against Palestinian Arabs and British soldiers.[1]

"Irgun was described as a terrorist organization byThe New York Times,[2][3] the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry,[4] prominent world figures such as Winston Churchill[5] and Jewish figures such as Hannah Arendt, Albert Einstein, and many others.[6]

"The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs describes it as "an underground organization."[7]

"The New York Times
at the time cited sources in an investigative piece which linked the Haganah paramilitary group to the Irgun terrorist attacks such as the King David Hotel bombing.[8]

"Irgun launched a series of attacks which lasted until the beginning of World War II. All told, Irgun attacks against Arab targets resulted in at least 250 Arab deaths during this period.

"Following is a list of attacks resulting in death attributed to Irgun that took place during the 1930s. Irgun conducted at least 60 operations altogether during this period.[9][10][11]"

List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific
Hossfly, these countries are war torn and fighting for peace...

:lmao:
Well, you got that half right.
Well I am always right not paid agent like you.

So you think I'm sharp enough to get paid for posting here? I agree and will seek payment immediately. Thank you!
Good, at least you accepted that you are more interested in dollars not in good deed.

Forum List

Back